Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

'The American people can handle the truth' on UFOs

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • I appreciate the effort, especially from Podesta, but I don't believe for one second that Hillary Clinton would get any of the real juicy evidence of UFOs available to the public. It's to pacify those seeking the truth.

    "Sure I would release the truth about Roswell and Area 51 to the public."

    Sure you would. Any of the most important documents and evidence remains under lock and key via the designation of "National Security". The only thing the public gets is innocuous and ambiguous files that have little or nothing to do with the actual phenomenon and the history behind it.

    http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/07/politics/ ... index.html
    Image

    There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 11255
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • :snack:
    There was this monkey, right?
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14817
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Down at the old Milk Plus


  • Bill Clinton had the same interest, but never exposed anything.
    User avatar
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6181
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm


  • fenderbender123 wrote:Bill Clinton had the same interest, but never exposed anything.


    Phrasing.
    There was this monkey, right?
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14817
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Down at the old Milk Plus


  • Aros wrote:I appreciate the effort, especially from Podesta, but I don't believe for one second that Hillary Clinton would get any of the real juicy evidence of UFOs available to the public. It's to pacify those seeking the truth.

    "Sure I would release the truth about Roswell and Area 51 to the public."

    Sure you would. Any of the most important documents and evidence remains under lock and key via the designation of "National Security". The only thing the public gets is innocuous and ambiguous files that have little or nothing to do with the actual phenomenon and the history behind it.

    http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/07/politics/ ... index.html

    I disagree. If they really DO exist, IMHO, I think deeply religious folks would struggle with this topic.
    Odds are they would be in complete denial, if they looked at it with a more open mind as it might force them to question their lifelong beliefs.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23089
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Hell yeah she would, it'd create a diversion from all her other sleazy transgressions.

    "Hey everybody, look! UFO'S! Area 51!...................*quietly shuffles Benghazi, Whitewater, Lewinsky's dress and travelgate papers into shredder*
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 12320
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:Bill Clinton had the same interest, but never exposed anything.


    Phrasing.


    Image
    Annual Adopt a Rookie: Vannett
    User avatar
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9322
    Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm
    Location: Oklahoma City


  • Sports Hernia wrote:I disagree. If they really DO exist, IMHO, I think deeply religious folks would struggle with this topic.
    Odds are they would be in complete denial, if they looked at it with a more open mind as it might force them to question their lifelong beliefs.


    Oh religion is absolutely one of the primary reasons for sure. Reverse engineering, military advantages, National Security, economic instability, social unrest are just to name a few. The paradigm at play is still based of the Brookings Report from the 60's...A think tank that basically told NASA "Uh, if you announce that some UFOs are ET spacecraft, the whole world is going to turn to shit."
    Image

    There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 11255
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • Aros wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:I disagree. If they really DO exist, IMHO, I think deeply religious folks would struggle with this topic.
    Odds are they would be in complete denial, if they looked at it with a more open mind as it might force them to question their lifelong beliefs.


    Oh religion is absolutely one of the primary reasons for sure. Reverse engineering, military advantages, National Security, economic instability, social unrest are just to name a few. The paradigm at play is still based of the Brookings Report from the 60's...A think tank that basically told NASA "Uh, if you announce that some UFOs are ET spacecraft, the whole world is going to turn to shit."


    I've said for years, how on earth was the SR-71 spy plane created in 1959 when it took YEARS to go from concept to an actual plane?
    I am a CAD drafter that has been doing drafting since 1982 when we did everything by hand on paper.
    The SR-71 is the fastest plane ever, and they started drafting it in like 1950, and designed with paper and pencils.
    Now they can draft it in months with our 3D software.

    So in 66 years, nobody on the planet has ever created a plane faster? I call BS.

    We have been reverse engineering, and or the UFO's you hear about are OURS that the US gov isn't talking about.
    User avatar
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1222
    Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:45 pm


  • fenderbender123 wrote:Bill Clinton had the same interest, but never exposed anything.


    Maybe not to you but he exposed everything to Monica :)
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 22200
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • ZorntoLargent wrote:We have been reverse engineering, and or the UFO's you hear about are OURS that the US gov isn't talking about.


    Both. We have been reverse engineering downed UFOs since at least the 1940's if not before. I would bet my life on it. Most of the true UFOs seen today are OURs but they came from the technology we have learned from extraterrestrial spacecraft. Doesn't it make sense that the military would be hyper secretive to keep the tech all to themselves so it doesn't get into enemy hands (perceived or other)?

    The problem I find with those that can't or won't believe a government/military (on the deepest levels, I am not talking about the talking heads, representatives and servants we see on TV) cover up is that they often look at it from one dimension. This is a multidimensional phenomenon with a multitude of reasons for a cover up. Technology is only one piece of the pie.

    Personally I feel the newer generations can absolutely handle the truth. It's the ancient paradigm that we will all run to the hills and society will turn to shit that is completely false. "War of the Worlds" era is long gone.
    Image

    There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 11255
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • Aros wrote:
    ZorntoLargent wrote:We have been reverse engineering, and or the UFO's you hear about are OURS that the US gov isn't talking about.


    Both. We have been reverse engineering downed UFOs since at least the 1940's if not before. I would bet my life on it. Most of the true UFOs seen today are OURs but they came from the technology we have learned from extraterrestrial spacecraft. Doesn't it make sense that the military would be hyper secretive to keep the tech all to themselves so it doesn't get into enemy hands (perceived or other)?

    The problem I find with those that can't or won't believe a government/military (on the deepest levels, I am not talking about the talking heads, representatives and servants we see on TV) cover up is that they often look at it from one dimension. This is a multidimensional phenomenon with a multitude of reasons for a cover up. Technology is only one piece of the pie.

    Personally I feel the newer generations can absolutely handle the truth. It's the ancient paradigm that we will all run to the hills and society will turn to shit that is completely false. "War of the Worlds" era is long gone.


    Again Todd, you're failing to look at it from the angle of how many people and organizations would have to collude on such a cover-up. Simply not feasible. It's not just the US government, it would have to be every government. otherwise you're suggesting that ETs chose to only deal with the US government since the 1940's if not before - your words there - why would that be?
    There was this monkey, right?
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14817
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Down at the old Milk Plus


  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    Aros wrote:
    ZorntoLargent wrote:We have been reverse engineering, and or the UFO's you hear about are OURS that the US gov isn't talking about.


    Both. We have been reverse engineering downed UFOs since at least the 1940's if not before. I would bet my life on it. Most of the true UFOs seen today are OURs but they came from the technology we have learned from extraterrestrial spacecraft. Doesn't it make sense that the military would be hyper secretive to keep the tech all to themselves so it doesn't get into enemy hands (perceived or other)?

    The problem I find with those that can't or won't believe a government/military (on the deepest levels, I am not talking about the talking heads, representatives and servants we see on TV) cover up is that they often look at it from one dimension. This is a multidimensional phenomenon with a multitude of reasons for a cover up. Technology is only one piece of the pie.

    Personally I feel the newer generations can absolutely handle the truth. It's the ancient paradigm that we will all run to the hills and society will turn to shit that is completely false. "War of the Worlds" era is long gone.


    Again Todd, you're failing to look at it from the angle of how many people and organizations would have to collude on such a cover-up. Simply not feasible. It's not just the US government, it would have to be every government. otherwise you're suggesting that ETs chose to only deal with the US government since the 1940's if not before - your words there - why would that be?


    What if ET said keep your mouth shut or we remove you from existence? We will announce our arrival when we see fit.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 22200
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • I don't rule out the possibility that there are things in the sky that can't be identified by us regular people. But I'm less inclined to believe there is a cover up because I just feel like it's incredibly difficult to keep that many people quiet. I'm also even less inclined to believe that it is caused by or the actual presence of aliens from another planet, considering that the possibilities of what it is actually is are practically endless.
    User avatar
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6181
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm


  • chris98251 wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:
    Aros wrote:
    ZorntoLargent wrote:We have been reverse engineering, and or the UFO's you hear about are OURS that the US gov isn't talking about.


    Both. We have been reverse engineering downed UFOs since at least the 1940's if not before. I would bet my life on it. Most of the true UFOs seen today are OURs but they came from the technology we have learned from extraterrestrial spacecraft. Doesn't it make sense that the military would be hyper secretive to keep the tech all to themselves so it doesn't get into enemy hands (perceived or other)?

    The problem I find with those that can't or won't believe a government/military (on the deepest levels, I am not talking about the talking heads, representatives and servants we see on TV) cover up is that they often look at it from one dimension. This is a multidimensional phenomenon with a multitude of reasons for a cover up. Technology is only one piece of the pie.

    Personally I feel the newer generations can absolutely handle the truth. It's the ancient paradigm that we will all run to the hills and society will turn to shit that is completely false. "War of the Worlds" era is long gone.


    Again Todd, you're failing to look at it from the angle of how many people and organizations would have to collude on such a cover-up. Simply not feasible. It's not just the US government, it would have to be every government. otherwise you're suggesting that ETs chose to only deal with the US government since the 1940's if not before - your words there - why would that be?


    What if ET said keep your mouth shut or we remove you from existence? We will announce our arrival when we see fit.


    That makes even less sense. Threats like that would be seen as an act of war. Not only that, but they'd be pointless, what end would it serve the ETs to clandestinely deal with a select few people on earth? If they had power to wipe us out, then they'd just do it. Sorry guys, there's just no credibility to any of the arguments for the existence of ETs.
    There was this monkey, right?
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14817
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Down at the old Milk Plus


  • Aros wrote:
    ZorntoLargent wrote:We have been reverse engineering, and or the UFO's you hear about are OURS that the US gov isn't talking about.


    Both. We have been reverse engineering downed UFOs since at least the 1940's if not before. I would bet my life on it. Most of the true UFOs seen today are OURs but they came from the technology we have learned from extraterrestrial spacecraft. Doesn't it make sense that the military would be hyper secretive to keep the tech all to themselves so it doesn't get into enemy hands (perceived or other)?

    The problem I find with those that can't or won't believe a government/military (on the deepest levels, I am not talking about the talking heads, representatives and servants we see on TV) cover up is that they often look at it from one dimension. This is a multidimensional phenomenon with a multitude of reasons for a cover up. Technology is only one piece of the pie.

    Personally I feel the newer generations can absolutely handle the truth. It's the ancient paradigm that we will all run to the hills and society will turn to shit that is completely false. "War of the Worlds" era is long gone.


    You just summed up the plot of the new X-Files.

    Our government isn't smart or clever enough to cover up something as big as UFO's, they can't even erase emails.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 12320
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Aros wrote:
    ZorntoLargent wrote:We have been reverse engineering, and or the UFO's you hear about are OURS that the US gov isn't talking about.


    Both. We have been reverse engineering downed UFOs since at least the 1940's if not before. I would bet my life on it. Most of the true UFOs seen today are OURs but they came from the technology we have learned from extraterrestrial spacecraft. Doesn't it make sense that the military would be hyper secretive to keep the tech all to themselves so it doesn't get into enemy hands (perceived or other)?

    The problem I find with those that can't or won't believe a government/military (on the deepest levels, I am not talking about the talking heads, representatives and servants we see on TV) cover up is that they often look at it from one dimension. This is a multidimensional phenomenon with a multitude of reasons for a cover up. Technology is only one piece of the pie.

    Personally I feel the newer generations can absolutely handle the truth. It's the ancient paradigm that we will all run to the hills and society will turn to shit that is completely false. "War of the Worlds" era is long gone.


    You just summed up the plot of the new X-Files.

    Our government isn't smart or clever enough to cover up something as big as UFO's, they can't even erase emails.


    C R I T C A L T H I N K I N G B O Y S
    There was this monkey, right?
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14817
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Down at the old Milk Plus


  • peachesenregalia wrote:Again Todd, you're failing to look at it from the angle of how many people and organizations would have to collude on such a cover-up. Simply not feasible. It's not just the US government, it would have to be every government. otherwise you're suggesting that ETs chose to only deal with the US government since the 1940's if not before - your words there - why would that be?


    And I would counter that you and Sgt. are failing to realize how compartmentalized the government/military complex really is. Do you really think those in the deepest, blackest sectors would tell every government employee or military member what has been described as the most top secret issue known to mankind?

    It seems like you believe that it would be impossible for the government, every employee, and military, every member, would keep this all a giant secret and I agree, but that's NOT what I am saying. Do you know what the black project budget is annually? That's BILLIONS of dollars that doesn't answer to congress or ANYONE.

    My friend, and I mean this ever so respectfully...You are awfully naive in how you assume how this all works.

    AGAIN, and I don't blame you. I didn't read a book or two to know what I know. This is decades of research that I cannot even begin to illustrate in a forum thread.
    Image

    There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 11255
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • The only way I can see a cover up involves multiple layers of tinfoil on my hat, so I'll go with no.

    Now, with that said I still believe in the possibility of ET's.
    Annual Adopt a Rookie: Vannett
    User avatar
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9322
    Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm
    Location: Oklahoma City


  • Aros wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:Again Todd, you're failing to look at it from the angle of how many people and organizations would have to collude on such a cover-up. Simply not feasible. It's not just the US government, it would have to be every government. otherwise you're suggesting that ETs chose to only deal with the US government since the 1940's if not before - your words there - why would that be?


    And I would counter that you are failing to realize how compartmentalized the government/military complex really is. Do you really think those in the deepest, blackest sectors would tell every government employee or military member what has been described as the most top secret issue known to mankind?

    It seems like you believe that it would be impossible for the government, every employee, and military, every member, would keep this all a giant secret and I agree, but that's NOT what I am saying. Do you know what the black project budget is annually? That's BILLIONS of dollars that doesn't answer to congress or ANYONE.

    My friend, and I mean this ever so respectfully...You are awfully naive in how you assume how this all works.

    AGAIN, and I don't blame you. I didn't read a book or two to know what I know. This is decades of research that I cannot even begin to illustrate in a forum thread.


    It doesn't matter how few people are in the 'inner circle', they would have to correlate with literally millions of people around the world in order to keep this all under wraps. I don't doubt black project budgets and the like, but something as big as the existence of ETs, with as many people - including huge scientific research centers - as are looking into the subject, would be near-impossible to keep to a select few hundred people. You don't get to have it both ways. You can't say that ETs are visiting us all the time, and cite the prevalence of supposed 'sightings', then pretend that it's so small that it can be contained by a select few people. Doesn't add up. Use your brain.
    There was this monkey, right?
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14817
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Down at the old Milk Plus


  • Aros wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:Again Todd, you're failing to look at it from the angle of how many people and organizations would have to collude on such a cover-up. Simply not feasible. It's not just the US government, it would have to be every government. otherwise you're suggesting that ETs chose to only deal with the US government since the 1940's if not before - your words there - why would that be?


    And I would counter that you and Sgt. are failing to realize how compartmentalized the government/military complex really is. Do you really think those in the deepest, blackest sectors would tell every government employee or military member what has been described as the most top secret issue known to mankind?

    It seems like you believe that it would be impossible for the government, every employee, and military, every member, would keep this all a giant secret and I agree, but that's NOT what I am saying. Do you know what the black project budget is annually? That's BILLIONS of dollars that doesn't answer to congress or ANYONE.

    My friend, and I mean this ever so respectfully...You are awfully naive in how you assume how this all works.

    AGAIN, and I don't blame you. I didn't read a book or two to know what I know. This is decades of research that I cannot even begin to illustrate in a forum thread.


    Even if you're right, someone, somewhere would have talked. Plus it's not like aliens have just chosen to land and get captured and hidden by the US government.

    If they've chosen to land on earth, or even not chosen and crashed, it means their technology and intelligence is light years ahead of ours. So they'd be the one capturing and hiding us, not the other way around. This is a ridiculous conversation frankly, some fo serious tin foil hat shizzle.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 12320
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


  • I would argue there has been leaks, but that perpetuating plausible deniability also works.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 22200
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Aros wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:Again Todd, you're failing to look at it from the angle of how many people and organizations would have to collude on such a cover-up. Simply not feasible. It's not just the US government, it would have to be every government. otherwise you're suggesting that ETs chose to only deal with the US government since the 1940's if not before - your words there - why would that be?


    And I would counter that you and Sgt. are failing to realize how compartmentalized the government/military complex really is. Do you really think those in the deepest, blackest sectors would tell every government employee or military member what has been described as the most top secret issue known to mankind?

    It seems like you believe that it would be impossible for the government, every employee, and military, every member, would keep this all a giant secret and I agree, but that's NOT what I am saying. Do you know what the black project budget is annually? That's BILLIONS of dollars that doesn't answer to congress or ANYONE.

    My friend, and I mean this ever so respectfully...You are awfully naive in how you assume how this all works.

    AGAIN, and I don't blame you. I didn't read a book or two to know what I know. This is decades of research that I cannot even begin to illustrate in a forum thread.


    Even if you're right, someone, somewhere would have talked. Plus it's not like aliens have just chosen to land and get captured and hidden by the US government.

    If they've chosen to land on earth, or even not chosen and crashed, it means their technology and intelligence is light years ahead of ours. So they'd be the one capturing and hiding us, not the other way around. This is a ridiculous conversation frankly, some fo serious tin foil hat shizzle.


    U S I N G Y O U R B R A I N B O Y S

    I'm annoyed that you've made me side with Sgt Largent here, Todd.
    There was this monkey, right?
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14817
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Down at the old Milk Plus


  • chris98251 wrote:I would argue there has been leaks, but that perpetuating plausible deniability also works.


    This is better, and a little more cogent, but it doesn't account for the still massive cover-up that would need to take place to conceal the supposed ongoing visits, nor does it account for why the ETs would choose to deal with the US gov't, and participate in the concealment themselves.
    There was this monkey, right?
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14817
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Down at the old Milk Plus


  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    I'm annoyed that you've made me side with Sgt Largent here, Todd.


    Image
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 12320
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Aros wrote:
    ZorntoLargent wrote:We have been reverse engineering, and or the UFO's you hear about are OURS that the US gov isn't talking about.


    Both. We have been reverse engineering downed UFOs since at least the 1940's if not before. I would bet my life on it. Most of the true UFOs seen today are OURs but they came from the technology we have learned from extraterrestrial spacecraft. Doesn't it make sense that the military would be hyper secretive to keep the tech all to themselves so it doesn't get into enemy hands (perceived or other)?

    The problem I find with those that can't or won't believe a government/military (on the deepest levels, I am not talking about the talking heads, representatives and servants we see on TV) cover up is that they often look at it from one dimension. This is a multidimensional phenomenon with a multitude of reasons for a cover up. Technology is only one piece of the pie.

    Personally I feel the newer generations can absolutely handle the truth. It's the ancient paradigm that we will all run to the hills and society will turn to shit that is completely false. "War of the Worlds" era is long gone.


    You just summed up the plot of the new X-Files.

    Our government isn't smart or clever enough to cover up something as big as UFO's, they can't even erase emails.

    Maybe that's just what they want us to think???

    I don't know the truth in this matter, but I don't think all of the government levels are the blundering idiots we tend to think they are.

    There are different levels of classification. There is no way a government secretary or janitor is going to know the same level of intelligence/information as a president, congress, or the higher levels of the pentagon/CIA, or other unknown government agencys know.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23089
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Good God guys, your presumptions are astounding.

    MANY PEOPLE HAVE LEAKED THE INFO!

    I guess all those generals, officials high up in the food chain having come forth about the UFO coverup don't count?

    Ignore the facts to keep trying to prove your points. This is why I hate talking about this topic. Even your arguments are based off of assumptions that are completely false.

    Oy vay. Moving on. It's like talking to a brick wall.

    I don't like name calling but these are simpleton mind sets here folks.
    Image

    There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 11255
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 20876
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


  • This was uncovered in Independence Day.

    Seriously, UFO's have been seen by many people including pilots and astronauts. It's easy to say people haven't seen what they have seen, but you that say those things weren't there.
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 34838
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm



  • Aros wrote:Good God guys, your presumptions are astounding.

    MANY PEOPLE HAVE LEAKED THE INFO!

    I guess all those generals, officials high up in the food chain having come forth about the UFO coverup don't count?

    Ignore the facts to keep trying to prove your points. This is why I hate talking about this topic. Even your arguments are based off of assumptions that are completely false.

    Oy vay. Moving on. It's like talking to a brick wall.

    I don't like name calling but these are simpleton mind sets here folks.


    Point one finger at me, point three back at yourself. Prove your side or GTFO.
    There was this monkey, right?
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14817
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Down at the old Milk Plus


  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    Aros wrote:Good God guys, your presumptions are astounding.

    MANY PEOPLE HAVE LEAKED THE INFO!

    I guess all those generals, officials high up in the food chain having come forth about the UFO coverup don't count?

    Ignore the facts to keep trying to prove your points. This is why I hate talking about this topic. Even your arguments are based off of assumptions that are completely false.

    Oy vay. Moving on. It's like talking to a brick wall.

    I don't like name calling but these are simpleton mind sets here folks.


    Point one finger at me, point three back at yourself. Prove your side or GTFO.



    http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/p/famous-people-13.html


    http://unexplainedmysteriesoftheworld.com/archives/famous-ufo-quotes-by-presidents-politicians-military-officers-and-astronauts
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 22200
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Don't bother Chris, no amount of evidence will change their minds. They are clearly already made up.

    Just in case they care to bother with just a TASTE of the truth (yet they won't)...

    Dr. Steven Greer, “Foundations of Interplanetary Unity”

    “The evidence that at least one extraterrestrial civilization has visited Earth is extensive both in scope and detail. In its totality it comprises a body of evidence which at the very least supports the general assessment that extraterrestrial life has been detected, and that a vigorous program of research and serious diplomatic initiatives is warranted. Consider the following overview of facts:

    • There are numerous daytime and night time photographs and videotapes of clearly non-human spacecraft from all over the world; these films and videotapes have been evaluated and deemed authentic by competent experts in optical physics and related fields.

    • There are more than 3500 military and commercial aircraft pilot reports of encounters worldwide; many cases have corroborating radar documentation and multiple witnesses both on the ground and in the air.

    • There are more than 4000 landing trace cases from around the world.

    • There are hundreds of electromagnetic cases where spacecraft have been observed by police, military personnel and civilians to affect car engines, radios and other electric devices.

    • There are more than 100 first- and second- hand witnesses to the retrieval of an extraterrestrial spacecraft and at least four extraterrestrial bodies from a crash which occurred in July, 1947, 75 miles northwest of Roswell, New Mexico; written and videotaped testimony from several first-hand witnesses who are respected military officers have been obtained.

    • There are hundreds of credible reports, many with multiple witnesses, of humanoids in association with landed spacecraft.

    • There are several multiple-witnessed events where humans have been taken on board spacecraft.

    • CSETI (The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence) has in the past 18 months succeeded in intentionally establishing contact with extraterrestrial spacecraft, on two occasions at very close range, and with multiple witnesses present.

    • Various polls have indicated that approximately 10% of Americans (25 million people) have seen them at close range so that details of the structure of the object can be discerned.

    • Numerous US. Government documents exist which indicate that these objects are real and have been involved with observing Earth for several decades.

    It is an understatement to say that the time has arrived for a serious and open international dialogue regarding the possibility of future interplanetary relations. In no other area of human experience has so much evidence existed for so long, and yet been attended by such a paucity of serious research and analysis - at least in the civilian domain. While the subject matter [of UFOs] itself is extraordinary, it is the absence of a serious human response to it that is most extraordinary.”


    Scientist, (name not available)

    "The discovery of other intelligent life in the universe would be the most important event in human history. Period."


    John Alexander, NIDS, “Refuting Fermi: No Evidence for Extraterrestrial Life?”

    “The undeniable reality is that there are a substantial number of multi-sensor UFO cases backed by thousands of credible witnesses. In the physical domain there are many photos, videos, radar tracking, satellite sensor reports, landing traces including depressions and anomalous residual radiation, electromagnetic interference, and confirmed physiological effects. Personal observations have been made both day and night, often under excellent visibility with some at close range. Included are reports from multiple independent witnesses to the same event. Psychological testing of some observers has confirmed their mentally competence. Why is none of this considered evidence?

    There are over 3000 cases reported by pilots, some of which include interference with flight controls. On numerous occasions air traffic controllers and other radar operators have noted unexplained objects on their scopes. So too have several astronomers and other competent scientists reported their personal observations. Many military officials from several countries have confirmed multi-sensor observations of UFOs. The most senior air defense officers of Russia, Brazil, Belgium and recently a former Chief of Naval Operations in Chile all have stated that UFOs are real. These cases and comments are a miniscule fraction of the total body of evidence.

    Of course they do not constitute irrefutable proof. However, to state there is no evidence suggestive of intelligent extraterrestrial life simply belies the facts. Decades in duration and global in nature, there are too many hard sensor data-points and millions of eyewitnesses to ignore. We certainly can debate the significance of specific data and question whether or not it establishes a causal relationship between the observations and extraterrestrial life. However, it is only through ignorance or pomposity that one can say no evidence exists.”


    Stanton Friedman, The Case for the Extraterrestrial Origin of Flying Saucers, 1995

    “Abstract: Careful review of a vast array of relevant evidence clearly leads to the conclusion that some unidentified flying objects are intelligently controlled vehicles whose origin is outside our solar system. All the arguments against the extraterrestrial origin seem to be based upon false reasoning, misrepresentation of evidence, neglect of relevant information, ignorance of relevant technology, or pseudo sophisticated assumptions about alien appearance, motivation, or government secrecy….

    The primary UFO evidence consists of UFO sighting reports, multi-witness close encounters, still and motion pictures, radar trackings, simultaneous radar-visual sightings, physical traces (environmental changes in dirt, vegetation, trees, etc.) produced by UFOs, abductions by aliens of Earthlings, and very likely (in hidden locations) crashed UFOs and preserved alien bodies. The worldwide origin of the various data collections indicate similar experiences occurring and being reported independently all over the planet. The overall quality and quantity of reports is far better than most people—especially open-minded skeptics and scientists and newspaper reporters—are aware….

    There is no doubt in my mind, after 37 years of study and investigation that the evidence is overwhelming that planet Earth is being visited by intelligently controlled vehicles whose origin is extraterrestrial. There are no acceptable arguments against flying saucer reality, only people who either haven’t studied the relevant data or have a strong will not to believe that Earth is at the bottom of the heap sociologically and technologically in our local galactic neighborhood.”


    Stanton Friedman, nuclear physicist and leading UFO researcher, author of several books and numerous articles on UFOs.

    “The evidence is overwhelming that the Earth is being visited by intelligently controlled vehicles from off the Earth.”

    “There are no good arguments to be made against the conclusion that some UFOs are intelligently controlled vehicles from off the Earth. Some skeptics may be well intentioned, but they are almost always ignorant of the significant scientific data indicating UFO reality. They read the newspapers but not the solid information. They are unaware of the myriad landing-trace cases, the multitude of “critter” reports and Earthling abductions, the numerous large-scale scientific collections of data, the many published scientific studies indicating that trips to nearby stars in our galactic neighborhood are already feasible without violating the laws of physics or invoking science fiction techniques.”


    James McDonald, atmospheric physicist, leading UFO scientist in 1960’s– “UFOs: Extraterrestrial Probes?”

    “On the basis of an intensive study of the UFO problem, I believe that the extraterrestrial-origin hypothesis must now be given extremely serious scientific attention….

    …After a year of scrutiny of highly unconventional phenomena credibly reported from all parts of this country and [I believe] from most of the entire world, I have been driven to consider possibilities that I'd ordinarily not give a moment's thought to in my own personal brand of orthodoxy. It is the UFO evidence that slowly forces the diligent UFO student to seriously consider the extraterrestrial hypothesis - evidence that I can only describe as extraordinary in its total nature….

    All over the globe persons in all walks of life, representing a wide range of educational and cultural backgrounds, are reporting, often in the face of unpleasant ridicule, sightings of objects that appear to be completely real objects yet have characteristics that match nothing about which we have present knowledge….

    Hoax, fraud, and fabrication account for a few but, in terms of percentage, negligible numbers of UFO sightings. Misinterpreted meteorological and astronomical observations and the like do account do account for lots of poor UFO reports, but experienced investigators learn to recognize these almost at a glance and dismiss them from further attention…

    It is the detailed, close-range sightings by persons whose reliability cannot be brought into serious question that carry great weight.

    Pacing of aircraft and buzzing of cars by UFOs go on rather steadily. These cases so strongly suggest something vaguely resembling surveillance or reconnaissance that the student of the problem is forced to weigh the possibility that the UFOs are probes of some type engaged in something we would loosely call "observation."

    There are many other categories of sightings suggesting the same tentative hypothesis. How can this be? There is, in my opinion, no sensible alternative to the utterly shocking hypothesis that the UFOs are extraterrestrial probes.

    There is, in my opinion, no sensible alternative to the utterly shocking hypothesis that the UFOs are extraterrestrial probes.”


    James McDonald, Statement to House Subcommittee , 1968

    “I have been studying now for about 2 years, on a rather intensive basis, the UFO problem. I have interviewed several hundred witnesses in selected cases, and I am astonished at what I have found.


    From time to time in the history of science, situations have arisen in which a problem of ultimately enormous importance went begging for adequate attention simply because that problem appeared to involve phenomena so far outside the current bounds of scientific knowledge that it was not even regarded as a legitimate subject of serious scientific concern. That is precisely the situation in which the UFO problem now lies. One of the principal results of my own recent intensive study of the UFO enigma is this: I have become convinced that the scientific community, not only in this country but throughout the world, has been casually ignoring as nonsense a matter of extraordinary scientific importance. The attention of your Committee can, and I hope will, aid greatly in correcting this situation. As you will note in the following, my own present opinion, based on two years of careful study, is that UFOs are probably extraterrestrial devices engaged in something that might very tentatively be termed "surveillance."…

    If the extraterrestrial hypothesis is proved correct (and I emphasize that the present evidence only points in that direction but cannot be said to constitute irrefutable proof), then clearly UFOs will become a top-priority scientific problem. I believe you might agree that, even if there were a slight chance of the correctness of that hypothesis, the UFOs would demand the most careful attention….

    To both laymen and scientists, the impressive progress that science has made towards understanding our total environment prompts doubts that there could be machine-like objects of entirely unconventional nature moving through our atmosphere, hovering over automobiles, power installations, cities, and the like, yet all the while going unnoticed by our body scientific. Such suggestions are hard to take seriously, and I assure you that, until I had taken a close look at the evidence, I did not take them seriously. We have managed to so let our preconceptions block serious consideration of the possibility that some form of alien technology is operating within our midst that we have succeeded in simply ignoring the facts. And we scientists have ignored the pleas of groups like NICAP and APRO, who have for years been stressing the remarkable nature of the UFO evidence. Abroad, science has reacted in precisely this same manner, ignoring as nonsensical the report-material gathered by private groups operating outside the main channels of science. I understand this neglect all too well; I was just one more of those scientists who almost ignored those facts, just one more of those scientists who was rather sure that such a situation nearly could not exist, one more citizen rather sure that official statements must be basically meaningful on the non-existence of any substantial evidence for the reality of UFOs. ….

    My own study of the UFO problem has convinced me that we must rapidly escalate serious scientific attention to this extraordinarily intriguing puzzle. ….

    I believe that the scientific community has been seriously misinformed for twenty years about the potential importance of UFOs.

    The possibility that the Earth might be under surveillance by some high civilization in command of a technology far beyond ours must not be overlooked in weighing the UFO problem. I am one of those who lean strongly towards the extraterrestrial hypothesis. I arrived at that point by a process of elimination of other alternative hypotheses, not by arguments based on what I would call "irrefutable proof." I am convinced that the recurrent observations by reliable citizens here and abroad over the past twenty years cannot be brushed aside as nonsense, but rather need to be taken extremely seriously as evidence that some phenomenon is going on which we simply do not understand.”


    James McDonald, letter to Mr. U. Thant, Secretray General of the United Nations, June 1967

    “I believe that it is necessary to take into very serious account the assumption that these strange objects constitute some sort of extraterrestrial probes. Before I had undertaken a personal study of the problem, I was willing to grant credit to such an assumption. After one year of intensive study, I must still regard it only as an assumption, but I must stress that my research strongly pushes me to admit that this assumption is the only acceptable one as for now if one wants to account for the utterly amazing number of observations at low altitude and short distance which are now recorded in the whole world and which relate to objects that have the appearance of machines.

    To the numerous serious investigators of the UFO problem, it appears conceivable that something in the nature of a global surveillance by UFOs has been underway in recent years. If this view is correct, then our present ignorance of the purpose and plan of such surveillance must be urgently replaced by maximal understanding of what is going on… The present ignorance, the present neglect and the present mocking remarks, all constitute regrettable features of our collective attitudes with regard to what can be, for all the people of the world, an affair of utter importance.

    -----------------

    During twenty years, there was a persisting and intriguing flood of reports, coming from countries located in all the parts of the world, relating to what we finally called the unidentified flying objects (UFOS). In all these reports, whatever their geographical origin, the nature of the reported objects appears to be primarily similar.

    During the last twelve months spent, I pursued an intensive examination of the scientific aspects of the UFO problem, dealing with reports originating within the limits of the United States. After I interviewed the key witnesses to dozen important cases distributed over the whole 1947-1967 period; after having studied, with personal of the U.S. Air Force, official methods of investigation; and after having personally checked a great number of other sources of information, I concluded that, far from being a stupid problem, the problem of the UFOS is a problem of an extraordinary scientific interest.

    My own studies led me to reject the opinion according to which they are only natural atmospheric phenomena or misinterpreted astronomical phenomena; in this respect a number of official explanations are almost absurdly erroneous. It is not possible anymore to explain all these observations with assumptions calling upon the products of a technology of avant-garde or experimental secret craft, with assumptions of mystification, fraud or trickery, or with psychological assumptions. Each one of these assumptions intervenes indeed in a great number of cases, but there still remains an astonishing number of other reports, submitted by observers highly worthy of faith during the two last decades, which cannot receive such a satisfactory explanation. I believe that this vast residue of reports, which amounts now to hundreds and perhaps thousands of cases, requires the attention of the most eminent scientists of the world.

    It is my present opinion, based on what I believe to be a sufficient scientific examination of excluding mutually assumptions, that the most probable assumption to account for the phenomenon of the UFOS is that these are a certain type of monitoring space probes, of extraterrestrial origin.”


    James McDonald, “Are UFOs Extraterrestrial Surveillance Craft?”, talk give at American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 1968. / Ronald Story, Encyclopedia)

    “If there were even a slim possibility that the Earth were under extraterrestrial surveillance in any form, that would be a matter of the greatest scientific importance, warranting the most rigorours investigation. In fact, the evidence that seems to point to the conclusion that UFOs could be such devices is far from negligible; yet because of the history fo the official and scientific response to the earlier UFO reports, we continue to see mainly neglect or ridicule on this intriguing question.

    After examining around a thousand UFO reports and directly interviewing several hundred witnesses in selected UFO cases of outstanding interest, and after weighing alternative hypotheses, I find myself driven steadily further toward the position that the extraterrestrial hypothesis is, of course, not original with me; it has been urged for many years by persons knowledgeable with respect to the UFO problem, who spoke from outside scientific circles. Our collective failure to examine scientific aspects of the UFO problem will, I fear, be held against the scientific community when the full dimensions of the UFO evidence come to be recognized.

    The type of UFO reports that are most intriguing, and point most directly to an extraterrestrial hypothesis, are close-range sightings of machine-like objects of unconventional nature and unconventional performance characteristics, seen at low altitudes, and sometimes even on the ground. The general public is entirely unaware of the large number of such reports that are coming from credible witnesses because ridicule and scoffing have made most witnesses reluctant to report openly such unusual incidents. When one starts searching for such cases, their numbers are quite astonishing. Also, such sightings appear to be occurring all over the globe.

    The sooner we take a serious new stance and confront the UFO question with adequate scientific talent and staffing, the less embarrassing will be the ultimate admission that we have been overlooking a problem of potentially enormous scientific importance to humanity.”


    Dr. Margaret Mead, world-renowned anthropologist, "UFOs - Visitors from Outer Space?,"

    "There are unidentified flying objects. That is, there are a hard core of cases - perhaps 20 to 30 percent in different studies - for which there is no explanation... We can only imagine what purpose lies behind the activities of these quiet, harmlessly cruising objects that time and again approach the earth. The most likely explanation, it seems to me, is that they are simply watching what we are up to." (Mead, Margaret, "UFOs - Visitors from Outer Space?," Redbook, vol. 143, September 1974.)


    Leslie Kean, journalist, UFO researcher, “Science and the Failure To Investigate Unidentified Aerial Phenomena”

    “Unidentified aerial phenomena, otherwise known as UFOs, are real, not the stuff of science fiction. Something for which there is no scientific explanation has been observed in America’s (and the world’s) air space for over fifty-five years. Trained observers -- pilots, air traffic controllers, radar operators, astronauts, military personnel -- and government agencies have reported and documented spectacular events visually, photographically, and on
    radar. Many accounts are available in the literature.”

    Lord Hill-Norton, Chief of Defense Staff, Ministry of Defense, Great Britain (1971-73);

    ”The evidence that there are objects which have been seen in our atmosphere, and even on terra firma, that cannot be accounted for either as man-made objects or as any physical force or effect known to our scientists seems to me to be overwhelming… A very large number of sightings have been vouched for by persons whose credentials seem to me unimpeachable. It is striking that so many have been trained observers, such as police officers and airline or military pilots. Their observations have in many instances—though by no menas a majority—been supported by technical means such as radar or, even more convincingly, by visible evidence of the condition of the observers or –and this is common to many events---interference with electrical apparatus of one sort or another…. It is difficult to credit that they have all been either lying or hallucinating.

    From the earliest days of the modern outbreak of sightings some forty years ago, there is a quite remarkable similarity between the descriptions given by observers of the flying vehicles. It is the more remarkable that there have been tens of thousands of these reports, from observers who range who range from illiterate peasants in Argentina and Spain to people with Ph.D.s in other countries and they have all been given spontaneously—which has led to the generic term “flying saucer.” It must be more than a coincidence….

    “There have been thousands, perhaps tens of thousands, of sightings and encounters, physical results and of the latter, by people all over the world whose evidence on any other subject would be accepted without question. There have been major investigations lasting thirty or forty years by the governments of the USA, Russia and France, for certain, and probably Britain and other countries. At the end of it all—today—we have no hard official information to weigh against some hundreds of books on the subject by private individuals or groups of individuals.”


    Don Berliner, UFO researcher, author, FUFOR (Fund for UFO Research), “Is There a Case for UFO’s?”

    ”If every UFO report could be convincingly credited to some conventional astronomical or atmospheric phenomenon, there would be no UFO mystery. It is precisely because so many UFO reports cannot logically be blamed on stars, planets, satellites, airplanes, balloons, etc., that a UFO mystery has existed since at least the mid-1940s.

    The most convincing UFO reports were produced in the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s by airline pilots, military pilots and ex-military pilots. These men had the training and the experience to be able to distinguish between normal sky sights and highly abnormal sights. They knew what airplanes looked like, and what meteors looked like, having seen them many times. Their visual observations were frequently supported by radar data which showed essentially the same thing. They were therefore able, on many occasions, to methodically eliminate conventional phenomena from consideration when trying to identify UFOs.

    In those same decades, most UFO sightings were made in the daytime and frequently at close range, when shapes and surface features could be distinguished, thus making positive identification of normal sights easier and the descriptions of unusual sights more detailed. When all normal explanations had been eliminated, the witnesses could concentrate on those aspects of the experience which were most abnormal.

    These abnormal aspects included the shapes of UFOs and their behavior. Most of the UFOs seen in the daytime were said to have had simple geometric shapes--discs, ovals, spheres, cylinders--and surfaces that looked like metal. Such shapes are not only nonexistent among known aircraft, but contrary to all known theories of flight, in most cases offering control and performance disadvantages rather than advantages.

    Even more unusual were the specifics of their flight performance: silent hovering, silent high-speed flight, extreme acceleration, supersonic flight at low altitude without sonic booms, and violent, very high-g maneuvers. The actions of many UFOs have suggested that they fly independently of the air and even of the force of gravity. The accomplishment of these maneuvers has been among the major goals of the world's aerospace industry for decades.
    On the basis of their appearance, behavior and frequent well-kept, tight formation flights, we must face the possibility that some UFOs may be manufactured, high-tech vehicles….

    At first glance, the idea that some UFOs may be vehicles from outside the Earth seems utterly preposterous, the baseless result of wishful thinking by highly unscientific minds.

    When authoritative reports of radical-design craft having spectacular performance are viewed in the light of a stream of astrobiological discoveries, the possibility that some UFOs are alien does not seem quite so farfetched. Serious-minded scientists in astronomy and other disciplines estimate there could be billions of planets in the universe, and millions that could harbor life. If even a few of those planets were occupied by technological civilizations, their ability (if not desire) to explore other worlds, such as ours, must be a possibility.

    Hundreds of thousands of UFO sightings have been made by persons in all walks of life, in all parts of the world. Tens of thousands of UFO reports have been made to governmental and private agencies in the past 55+ years. Thousands of these reports have withstood careful scrutiny and appear to represent real objects having a novel nature.

    Patterns of these UFOs' appearance and behavior suggest a limited range of sizes and shapes of unidentified craft, despite the often-desperate efforts on the part of the American and other governments to discount them as nothing more substantial than mistakes made by naïve individuals. Their performance, observed repeatedly by expert witnesses, remains as far off the scale today as it was in the 1940s.

    If even one of these unidentified UFOs turns out to be an alien craft, the impact on all aspects of our nation's culture--economic, political, personal--will be limited only by what is learned from an open, serious, objective study of the subject.”

    Don Berliner, “What UFOs Are and Are Not”

    “For more than 50 years, men and women around the world have reported sights in the sky that are strange to their experience and understanding. Inasmuch as many of these sights appeared to be solid objects having impressive performance, they have become known as Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) or, colloquially, flying saucers. Their positive identification is one of the major public/scientific challenges of the era, with a significant number of these sights so far defying all reasonable efforts at classification.”


    Francis Ridge, UFO researcher, site coordinator, NICAP (National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena)

    “The following is what makes UFOlogy worth pursuing and is not intended for the close-minded. We already have:

    1) Millions of sightings worldwide and a hundred-thousand-plus sightings are on computer (UFOCAT).

    2) 3,000-plus sightings from aircraft (Dr. Richard Haines).

    3) 489 radar cases, many radar/visual (Dominique Weinstein); 363 radar cases, 76 as R/V (USAF records alone).

    4) 5600 trace cases documented, 4104 involving UFO visual sightings (CUFOS).

    5) Over 500 cases of E-M effects associated with UFO sightings (CUFOS) and 185 E-M cases documented involving UFOs near aircraft (Dr. Richard Haines).

    6) Hundreds, if not thousands, of excellent close encounters by credible obswervers whose testimony in court would be taken at face value.

    7) About 4,000 (701 originally) UNKNOWNS listed in Project Blue Book files.”


    Dr. Peter A. Sturrock, Professor of Space Science and Astrophysics and Deputy Director of the Center for Space Sciences and Astrophysics at Stanford University (Survey of American Astronomical Society)

    "The definitive resolution of the UFO enigma will not come about unless and until the problem is subjected to open and extensive scientific study by the normal procedures of established science.

    “In their public statements (but not necessarily in their private statements), scientists express a generally negative attitude towards the UFO problem, and it is interesting to try to understand this attitude. Most scientists have never had the occasion to confront evidence concerning the UFO phenomenon.”


    Report on a Survey of the Membership of the American Astronomical Society Concerning the UFO Phenomenon

    “To judge from this survey of the membership of the American Astronomical Society, it appears that: (a) scientists have thoughts and views but no answers concerning the UFO problem; (b) Although there is no consensus, more scientists are of the opinion that the problem certainly or probably deserves scientific study than are of the opinion that it certainly or probably does not; and (c) a small fraction (of order 5%) are likely to report varied and puzzling observations, not unlike so-called "UFO reports" made by the general public. As is the case with reports from the public, many may be unusual observations of familiar objects, but some seem to be definitely strange.

    These results are consistent with the findings of an earlier but more limited survey of members of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (Sturrock, 1974b).


    Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter, first Director of the CIA (1947-50), NICAP board member

    "Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFOs come from and what their purpose is... " (Maccabee, Bruce, "What The Admiral Knew: UFO, MJ-12 and R. Hillenkoetter," International UFO Reporter, Nov./Dec., 1986.)

    "It is time for the truth to be brought out in open Congressional hearings. Behind the scenes high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense." (Statement in a NICAP news release, February 27, 1960.)


    President Harry S. Truman

    "I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth." (April 4, 1950, White House Press Conference.)


    President Gerald Ford, 1966:

    " I have taken special interest in these accounts [of UFOs].. I think there may be substance to some of these reports… I think we owe it to the people to establish credibility regarding UFOs and to produce the greatest possible enlightenment on this subject." (Committee on Armed Services of the House of Representatives, Eighty-Ninth Congress, Second Session, Hearing on Unidentified Flying Objects, April 5, 1966.)


    President Jimmy Carter, during his election campaign in May 1976:

    " I am convinced that UFOs exist because I've seen one... " (The National Enquirer, June 8, 1976, "The Night I Saw a UFO." Statement confirmed by White House special assistant media liaison, Jim Purks, in an April 20, 1979 letter.)

    In October of '69, Jimmy Carter witnessed a UFO. From "Above Top Secret" (book): During his election campaign of 1976 he told the following to reporters:

    "It was the darndest thing I've ever seen. It was big, it was very bright, it changed colors and it was about the size of the moon.. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky.”


    Air Chief Marshal Lord Dowding, Commander-in-Chief of RAF Fighter Command during the Battle of Britain, made the following comment to the press in 1954:

    "More than 10,000 sightings have been reported, the majority of which cannot be accounted for by any 'scientific' explanation... I am convinced that these objects do exist and that they are not manufactured by any nation on earth. I can therefore see no alternative to accepting the theory that they come from some extraterrestrial source." (Sunday Dispatch, London, July 11, 1954.)


    American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics UFO Subcommittee.

    "From a scientific and engineering standpoint, it is unacceptable to simply ignore substantial numbers of unexplained observations...

    AIAA Committee Looks at UFO Problem, AIAA UFO Subcommittee, Astronautics and Aeronautics, December 1968, p. 12

    “The Committee has made a careful examination of the present state of the UFO issue and has concluded that the controversy cannot be resolved without further study in a quantitative scientific manner and that it deserves the attention of the engineering and scientific community.”


    Dr. Jacques Vallee, Astrophysicist, leading UFO researcher, author

    "Skeptics, who flatly deny the existence of any unexplained phenomenon in the name of 'rationalism,' are among the primary contributors to the rejection of science by the public. People are not stupid and they know very well when they have seen something out of the ordinary. When a so-called expert tells them the object must have been the moon or a mirage, he is really teaching the public that science is impotent or unwilling to pursue the study of the unknown." (Vallee, J., Confrontations, New York: Ballantine Books, 1990.)


    Jacques and Janine Vallee, from the introduction to ‘Challenge to Science: The UFO Enigma’, 1966

    …The fact that since 1946 numerous persons in all countries have made detailed reports of events they regard as strange, mysterious, sometimes even terrifying, deserves attention. While many of the reports can be traced to natural events, we intend to demonstrate that, after the inevitable errors and the obvious hoaxes are eliminated, the reports reveal common characterstics, possess a high degree of internal coherence, and appear to be the result of the witnesses’ exposure to a set of unusual circumstances.


    John E. Mack, M.D., Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard University, Pulitzer Prize winning author

    "I will stress once again that we do not know the source from which the UFOs or the alien beings come (whether or not, for example, they originate in the physical universe as modern astrophysics has described it). But they manifest in the physical world and bring about definable consequences in that domain." (Mack, J., Abduction - Human Encounters With Aliens, New York: Scribners, 1994.)


    J. Allen Hynek, leading UFO scientist, from the foreword to Challenge to Science: The UFO Enigma, J. & J. Vallee,1966

    “Over the past eighteen years I have acted as a scientific consultant to the U.S. Air Force on the subject of unidentified flying objects – UFO’s. As a consequence of my work on the voluminous air force files and, to a greater extent, of personal investigation of many puzzling cases and interviews with witnesses of good repute, I have long been aware that the subject of UFO’s could not be dismissed as mere nonsense.”


    Bruce Maccabee, optical physicist, UFO researcher/scientist, “Still in Default”( Proceedings of the 1986 MUFON International Symposium)

    “For nearly 40 [more than 50] years, the science establishment has ignored the UFO problem, relegating it to the domain of “true believers and mental imcompetents” (a.k.a. "kooks and nuts" [according to the former editor of Applied Optics magazine]). Scientists have participated in a "self-cover-up" by refusing to look at the credible and well-reported data. Furthermore, some
    of those few scientists who have studied UFO data have published explanations which are unconvincing or just plain wrong and have "gotten away with it" because most of the rest of the scientific community has not cared enough to analyze these explanations. The general rejection of the scientific validity of UFO sightings has made it difficult to publish analyses of good sightings [in refereed journals of establishment science].”


    Professor Hermann Oberth, German rocket expert

    "It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are space ships from another solar system. I think that they possibly are manned by intelligent observers who are members of a race that may have been investigating our earth for centuries.” (Oberth H., "Flying Saucers Come From A Distant World," The American Weekly, October 24, 1954.)

    "It is my conclusion that UFOs do exist, are very real, and are spaceships from another or more than one solar system. They are possibly manned by intelligent observers who are members of a race carrying out long-range scientific investigations of our earth for centuries." (UFO News, 1974.)


    Dr. Carl Gustav Jung, Pioneer of psychiatry, 1954

    "A purely psychological explanation is ruled out... the discs show signs of intelligent guidance, by quasi-human pilots..." ("Dr. Carl Jung on Unidentified Flying Objects," Flying Saucer Review, Vol. 1, No. 2, 1955.)


    Gordon Cooper, Astronaut (Mercury), November 9, 1978:

    "I believe that these extra-terrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets, which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on earth.”

    “Every day, in the USA, our radar instruments capture objects of form and composition unknown to us. And there are thousands of witness reports and a quantity of documents to prove this.”


    General Nathan D. Twining, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (1957-1960).

    “The phenomena reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious”


    James MacDonald’s, oral statement to House Committee on Science and Astronautics at July 29, 1968:

    I have been studying now for about 2 years, on a rather intensive basis, the UFO problem. I have interviewed several hundred witnesses in selected cases, and I am astonished at what I have found.


    Walter Andrus, Jr., former International Director MUFON (Mutual UFO Network, the largest civilian UFO organization in the U.S.), 1970-2000. (Ronald Story, Encyclopedia)

    “After personally interviewing several hundred witnesses to UFO sightings, reviewing the 1,600 UFO landing-trace cases compiled by Ted Phillips, and reading the 1,800 humanoid or entity cases collected by Ted Bloecher, my initial conclusion is that our Earth is being visited by entities from an advanced intelligence in their spacecraft conducting a surveillance of life on this planet.”


    Jerome Clark, CUFOS (Center for UFO Studies) (Ronald Story, Encyclopedia)

    “After a lifetime in this subject, I have concluded that the extraterrestrial hypothesis is one reasonable tentative approach to putting the best-documented and most puzzling UFO reports into a scientifically defensible conceptual framework. By such reports I mean those with credible multiple or independent witnesses, instrumented observations, and physical evidence.”


    Peter Davenport, Director, NUFORC (National UFO Reporting Center) (Ronald Story, Encyclopedia)

    “The proponents [of UFOs] offer up impressive quantities of principally eyewitness data, which although largely subjective and circumstantial in nature, is nevertheless quite intriguing…. Many of the high-quality sighting reports involve certain objective aspects, which, to an open-minded bystander, are quite impressive.

    As a full-time, and serious-minded, UFO investigator, I strongly side with the proponents. It seems indisputable that the phenomenon is real, and that it falls outside the scope of “normal” human experience.

    Strong evidence suggests that we are dealing with a phenomenon that is being caused by palpable, solid objects whose characteristics are not of human design, and whose behavior is suggestive of intelligent control.”


    Scott Corrales, leading UFO researcher in Latin America, editor of the journal ‘Inexplicata’ (on UFO reports in Latin America) (Ronald Story, Encyclopedia)

    “The UFO phenomenon is undoubtedly real and represents one of humanity’s greatest concerns, yet one that it has steadily chosen to ignore over the years, largely out of complacency.”


    George Fawcett, UFO researcher (Ronald Story, Encyclopedia)

    “It has been my firm belief, based on my research and investigations over the past half century, that UFOs and their occupants, which I have named “UFOnauts,” are both real. These non-human occupants and their craft continue to be a part of an ever-growing global enigma.

    I have found there are real objects under in intelligent control being seen on the ground and in our skies worldwire. The unknowns have varied over the decades from 22 percent in my own civilian files, 30 percent in the University of Colorda Condon Committee scientific studies, to at least 40 percent (recently revised) found in the U.S. Air Force Project Blue Book military investigations. This is not acceptable, no matter who is doing the investigations.

    The fact that the UFOs and UFOnauts use advanced scientific devices and extraordinary powers (reported by many trained and highly qualified witnesses as psychich experiences) indicates a highly developed intelligence and scientific technology at work continues to give confirmation to my position. UFOs continue to represent a challenge to science, religion, and society.”


    Raymond Fowler, veteran UFO researcher, author of eight books on UFOs (Ronald Story)

    “After years of study and personal on-site investigation of UFO reports, I am certain that there is more than ample high-quality observational evidence from highly trained and reliable lay witnesses to indicate that there are unidentified machine-like objects under intelligent control operating in our atmosphere. Such evidence in some cases is supported by anomalous physical effects upon the witnesses, electrical devices, and the environment, as well as by instrumentation such as radar and Geiger counters.”


    Stanton Friedman, nuclear physicist and leading UFO researcher, author of several books and numerous articles on UFOs.

    “The evidence is overwhelming that the Earth is being visited by intelligently controlled vehicles from off the Earth.”

    “There are no good arguments to be made against the conclusion that some UFOs are intelligently controlled vehicles from off the Earth. Some skeptics may be well intentioned, but they are almost always ignorant of the significant scientific data indicating UFO reality. They read the newspapers but not the solid information. They are unaware of the myriad landing-trace cases, the multitude of “critter” reports and Earthling abductions, the numerous large-scale scientific collections of data, the many published scientific studies indicating that trips to nearby stars in our galactic neighborhood are already feasible without violating the laws of physics or invoking science fiction techniques.”


    Richard Haines, NASA scientist, UFO researcher, author of several books on UFOs, expert on pilot UFO sightings

    “Although I do not yet have enough reliable information concerning the relevant characteristics of the UFO phenomenon with which to form a scientific judgment of its “core” identity, I do believe that the phenomenon is objectively real; i.e., I believe that the many thousands of eyewitnesses around the world are experiencing UFO phenomenon in a manner very similar to the way any other human with normal sensory capabilities would perceive it if they happened to be present.”


    Richard Hall, veteran UFO researcher, author of “UFO Evidence” and other books.

    “Among the hundreds of so-called “UFO reports” each year, a sizable fraction of those clearly observed by reputable witnesses remain unexplained—and difficult to explain in conventional terms. There is a modicum of physical evidence, radar cases, residual effects, and some films—and photographs in support of the unexplained cases. Collectively, these cases constitute a genuine scientific mystery, badly in need of well-supported, systematic investigation.”


    Michael Hesemann, one of Europe’s leading UFO researchers

    “After investigating the UFO phenomenon all over the world, after studying thousands of pages of released government documents, and interviewing eyewitnesses and insiders, including generals, intelligence officers, cosmonauts and astronauts, military and commercial pilots, I do not have the shadow of a doubt anymore that we are indeed visited by extraterrestrial intelligences. The evidence just does not allow another conclusion.”

    We have to learn to deal with this situation and prepare for contact. Studying the behavior pattern of the phenomenon, I came to the conclusion that they are neither friend nor foe, but study our planet and civilization from a mainly scientific perspective. They are as curious to learn more about us, as we would love to study other human and humanoid civilizations…

    A contact with an extraterrestrial civilization is the greatest challenge for mankind in the Third Millennium. We would finally realize that we are indeed not alone, what could cause a new Copernican revolution, a quantum leap in our thinking and perspective. We would finally realize that we are one mankind and all the small differences which separate humans from each other today—nationality, race, religion—would disappear. Only together can mankind explore the universe, our true home and destiny.


    Morris Jessup, author of several pioneering books on the UFO phenomenon in the 1950s.

    “There is an overwhelming mass of authentic evidence which can be cited as: (1) direct observation, (2) indirect observation, and (3) supporting evidence or indication….

    Reliable people have been seeing the phenomenon known as flying saucers for a thousand years and more. There are good reports as far back as 1500 B.C. and before. Thousands of people have seen some kind of navigable contraptions in the sky, and some have sworn it under oath.

    I cannot agree with any astronomer who insists that all of these things are mirages, planets, clouds, or illusions. The majority of the people are articulate enough to tell their stories and sincere enough to make depositions before notaries public. Even scientists concede that these folk saw something.”


    Donald Keyhoe, former director of NICAP (National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomenon – one of the 2 leading UFO organizations in the 1950’s and 1960’s), author of several bestselling books on UFOs

    “During my long investigation of these strange objects, I have seen many reports verified by Air Force Intelligence, detailed accounts by Air Force pilots, radar operators, and other trained observers proving the UFOs are high-speed craft superior to anything built on Earth.”


    Coral Lorenzen, founder of APRO, author

    “The most popular theory as to their identity and origin is the extraterrestrial hypothesis, and in view of the evidence currently available, it seems to be the most sensible.

    Thos individuals (generally scientists) who dismiss the UFO problem without examining the data are very remiss. One has only to see the distress and wonderment of a UFO witness to realize that something is afoot on this globe we call Earth.

    There are probably several races of intelligent beings in our galaxy alone who have solved the problem of propulsion which would make visitation to this planet very possible. Man does not like to accept this possibility because his ego gets in the way of his reason.

    However, the thousands of reports of UFOs in the sky, on the ground, and accompanied by humanoid but alien-appearing occupants, indicate that a careful, methodical, and in-depth study of the Earth and its inhabitants is under way.”


    Jim Lorenzen, founder and director, APRO, author

    “At present, utilizing the principal of parsimony, my ‘investigative assumption’ is still (as it has been since 1952) that we are dealing with extraterrestrial visitations as the central core of the problem.”



    Bruce Maccabee, optical physicist, UFO researcher, author

    “From my studies of old and recent reports, and from direct involvement with several UFO investigations, I have become convinced that there is something real and new behind the UFO phenomenon.”


    Nick Pope, official government researcher on UFOs for British Ministry of Defense, author

    “On the basis of my offical research and investigation into UFO sightings and reports of alien contact, I am personally convinced that intelligent extraterrestrial are visiting Earth. I say this on the basis of the data available to me at the Ministry of Defense, both in terms of the historic records and the several hundred new cases that I investigated each year.

    …There was a hard core of cases that defied any conventional explanation and involved craft capable of speeds and maneuvers beyond the capabilities of our own technology. I was particularly interested in UFO sightings that could be correlated by radar and in reports where the witnesses were military personnel; such cases were directly responsible for my gradual conversion from skeptic to believer.”


    John Schuessler, director MUFON (Mutual UFO Network, largest UFO organization in U.S.)

    “After years of amassing information about Unconventional Flying Objects (UFOs) I have come to the conclusion that we are dealing with a very complex mystery on an international scale.”
    Image

    There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 11255
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • But let's not believe any of these people who are scientists, researchers, astronauts and so forth. Yeah, let's believe the Peaches of the world who continue to question if rain is real in the midst of a thunder storm.
    Image

    There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 11255
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • Dont want to get personal..but Todd.. come on. Youre using the "theyve already made up their minds".. But, frankly, so have you.

    And appeal to authority.. do you really want to go that route? If you want to make a list and compare, youll lose. But in the end, reality isnt up to a vote.

    I will leave it there, as you and I have had better conversations on this face to face, especially in that joint in San Diego.. but in the end UFOs are best treated like religion. The non believers should accept that although they dont accept certain things as evidence, some people find it convincing. And that might be frustrating but theres nothing that can be done. Likewise, believers have to understand that the skeptics arent being unreasonable. They are being consistent.

    Ive brought up my own case before..I dont believe..but I really, really want to be wrong. And I know why especially witnesses believe.. Ive shared before the case of when I saw a "witch". A real witch. Had the event gone a bit differently, to this day I would be swearing up and down Id seen one, and heard her. In the event I happened to stick around and find out what was going on and what tricks my mind had played on me.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8051
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:41 pm


  • That is what makes this world such a fun place, we are all different and colorful in our own ways. We all have our beliefs. Some are nutty and crazy like Todd's. Others aren't.

    Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 11454
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


  • Ross summed it up extremely well. You are making extraordinary claims, Todd, which require extraordinary evidence. I was struck most by this quote in your dissertation:

    "Scientist, (name not available)

    "The discovery of other intelligent life in the universe would be the most important event in human history. Period.""

    I would 100% agree with this, which is why I believe that if it were REALLY happening, it would not be covered up. The reasoning simply does not hold water. The argument that every government on the planet is cooperating with eachother to prevent the general public from exposure to the confirmed existence of ETs is ludicrous.
    There was this monkey, right?
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14817
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Down at the old Milk Plus


  • I'm reminded of what Stephen Hawking said. In a nutshell, he said we should avoid all extraterrestrial life as they are far more advanced than we are. They would easily defeat us in a conventional war, not to mention WMD. I would gather that if we have made contact, it's not our government keeping it under wraps, but the aliens themselves since the ball would be in their court, so to speak.
    User avatar
    Donk70
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2113
    Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:44 am
    Location: Ohio


  • I think it'd be awesome if proof of extraterrestrial intelligent life came out.

    The problem with all publicly known "proof" right now is that it's not even close to true independently verifiable proof by the masses vis-à-vis the world. The bible has created far more believers without solid proof, and, well, that's not true...

    I'm with Mulder; I want to believe. Unlike Mulder, however, my want doesn't make me believe.

    Here's hoping. :greetingsearthling:
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 30979
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Bothell, WA


  • Take even 6 months out of your life to seriously, I mean SERIOUSLY study the evidence that is available. From radar returns, military pilots reports, high ranking government and military testimony through the last 80 years or so and look me in the face and tell me there's nothing to this. Come on man.

    Image
    Image

    There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 11255
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • In before the lock or move to PWR forum. :snack:
    User avatar
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 4546
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm


  • Aros wrote:Take even 6 months out of your life to seriously, I mean SERIOUSLY study the evidence that is available. From radar returns, military pilots reports, high ranking government and military testimony through the last 80 years or so and look me in the face and tell me there's nothing to this. Come on man.

    Image



    I did. I think we had this conversation once. You and I have hashed this out here and in person so I will just sort of restate it..obviously Im a skeptic..but as I ve said before..I WANT to be wrong. I just dont think I am. I would LOVE tomorrow to wake up and see the headlines "Aliens land on the moon!"

    Because of that.. a few years ago, I got into going into UFO online world. I went in thinking..maybe there is stuff ..REAL evidence.. and its just not getting the press it should.

    I spent a couple years..found a cool hangout..the only place online other than .net Ive ever spent much time. And met some cool people (and, because its the internet some less than cool people). And I just never found anything that was evidence of alien life. And on the contrary I found the movement rife with dishonesty, wishful thinking, and similar techniques that evolution deniers use... There were a few things I had to look up.. And a few things I said "Yep..not sure what that was". But "dont know what that was" doesnt equal "clearly intelligent life from other planets are visiting us..but mostly going unseen...but not completely".

    I know you have your reasons for believing, Aros. I really enjoyed hearing your sort of deeper theory on it when we were in San Diego, and the UFO proponent movement would be a lot better off with people like you being heard from more. I do, at the end of the day though, put your belief into "faith"..and that I respect.

    As far as UFOs go..Im a sad skeptic.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8051
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:41 pm


  • Ross you know I have a deep respect for your intelligence and for you as a person. I completely respect the fact that someone needs physical evidence in order to believe in something, especially something as enigmatic as the UFO phenomenon. However faith alone does not portray an accurate representation of my position. I've had visual encounters that qualify as real experiences. Can I definitively say extraterrestrials? No I cannot. But I have had enough experiences that tells me there's an awfully lot more to our reality and our Universe than meets the eye.

    So my "belief" is not simply from reading books. In my best Dennis Hopper voice: I've seen things man! :smilingalien:

    And no, not drunk or high.

    The paper trail regarding UFOs and government is overwhelming and it all points to one simple conclusion. We're not alone and sectors of government/military have known as much for at least the past 75 years. We will never see full disclosure in our lifetime because of the implications. However, the dam has leaks and it comes in the form of high ranking military and government officials that have said what they know. They all can't be senile or spreading disinformation.
    Image

    There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 11255
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • I am sure the leadership of the world is still trying to figure out how to deal with disclosure.

    Church leadership would have a hard time holding on to their flock and being followed, after all there is nothing really about Aliens in the Bible or other writing unless the Aliens are now called Angels and or Demons.

    Our Governments lying to us and knowing, would also be cast in a uncomfortable position there could be a screw it I am doing what I want, your not in charge anyway, they are mentality.

    Then just the regular End of the World people reacting.

    Lots of stuff to think about.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 22200
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • The Brookings Report in the early 60's (a think tank tasked by NASA with figuring out if the world could handle disclosure or not) basically used the radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds" from the 1930's as their reasoning that the world would not be able to handle the truth of an alien presence. While I agree there would be legitimate upheaval on several levels of society, I am not at all convinced society would crumble.

    I think that paradigm is still in play when it comes to disclosure.
    Image

    There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 11255
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • Aros wrote:Take even 6 months out of your life to seriously, I mean SERIOUSLY study the evidence that is available. From radar returns, military pilots reports, high ranking government and military testimony through the last 80 years or so and look me in the face and tell me there's nothing to this. Come on man.

    Image


    The government wouldn't be able to hide contact with alien life even if it wanted to.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

    :les:
    User avatar
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9764
    Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm


  • Aros wrote:The Brookings Report in the early 60's (a think tank tasked by NASA with figuring out if the world could handle disclosure or not) basically used the radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds" from the 1930's as their reasoning that the world would not be able to handle the truth of an alien presence. While I agree there would be legitimate upheaval on several levels of society, I am not at all convinced society would crumble.

    I think that paradigm is still in play when it comes to disclosure.


    The world was a much more naïve place back then, with todays communication systems and technology we are much more adept at looking at information, we are also much more pessimistic about what we hear and read and see, example being is it photo shopped, is it a spin, what are they really saying and what do they really want, etc, etc.

    Well a large amount of people are, then there are those that still believe the earth is flat and that Elvis lives in far off island, Michael Jackson was the first Alien to go mainstream and his face fell off so he quit performing.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 22200
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Here's your end game folks. Watching an excellent documentary from Dr. Steven Greer where he is addressing an audience...This sums it all up as to what this all boils down to IMO...

    "The problem is not proving if UFOs exist, it's beginning to expose the energy propulsion systems behind how they are getting here. You're talking about unveiling a whole new science which would replace oil, gas, coal, nuclear power, public utilities..And this is the six hundred trillion dollar problem."
    Image

    There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 11255
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • Aros wrote:Here's your end game folks. Watching an excellent documentary from Dr. Steven Greer where he is addressing an audience...This sums it all up as to what this all boils down to IMO...

    "The problem is not proving if UFOs exist, it's beginning to expose the energy propulsion systems behind how they are getting here. You're talking about unveiling a whole new science which would replace oil, gas, coal, nuclear power, public utilities..And this is the six hundred trillion dollar problem."



    So your saying, follow the money..........
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 22200
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • SonicHawk wrote:
    Aros wrote:Take even 6 months out of your life to seriously, I mean SERIOUSLY study the evidence that is available. From radar returns, military pilots reports, high ranking government and military testimony through the last 80 years or so and look me in the face and tell me there's nothing to this. Come on man.

    Image


    The government wouldn't be able to hide contact with alien life even if it wanted to.

    If you want to believe the believers, they're not. They're just lying.
    User avatar
    Donk70
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2113
    Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:44 am
    Location: Ohio


Next


It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:58 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests