'The American people can handle the truth' on UFOs

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • The last seven months have done nothing to convince me that Americans are capable of "handling" anything. :P

    Heck, look at this board when it starts talking about Daylight Savings Time.
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 14760
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


  • Antarctica.

    That is all, for now...
    Image
    :les: Remembering "The Radish"...
    User avatar
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 12397
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
    Location: Beneath, Between & Behind


  • The smoking man has already gotten to them Todd and the government has done a great job of making even reporting a sighting seem like an exercise only to be revealed to a therapist .
    500 tears from now we will be observing beings on other planets as easily as we now drive to circle K , so I just am baffled by the difficulty that some have believing it isn't already happening to us , hey it happened on star trek.
    Even the bible has dozens of accounts of interaction.
    Bigfoot said so lol , but really , just because you haven't seen it personally doesn't mean it's not true or real
    I mean , have you ever seen a Higgs Boson
    Either way Mr. Breda , you'll never change their mind , it'll take way more.
    Try not to take it personally. :greetingsearthling:
    What are you
    I'm a mog , half man , half dog
    I'm my own best friend
    hawxfreak
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 250
    Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:04 pm
    Location: The Burbs in Lacey


  • It's going to be difficult to make this post without getting political. I'll do my best to avoid polarizing political commentary, particularly with regard to the sitting President, but it's going to be difficult as what I would like to talk about pertains both to the original topic, but also a broader topic of disinformation campaigns waged by the global intelligence community. Here goes...

    Do I believe credible evidence of extraterrestrial life exists? I don't know for sure but my gut says yes. If so, it's locked away in an underground military hangar or located in a CIA SCIF.

    A good friend of mine once worked on a top secret program as a USAF officer in the US Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconaissance Agency. While the details of his program were rightly never shared with me, he mentioned once that he made a joke akin to saying "so when do I learn about little green men and flying saucers?", to which his commanding officer sternly replied with a request to never speak of it again and that he had not been "briefed on that program". Sure, it's a purely anecdotal account, unverifiable, coming straight from the mouth of a guy who could be lying, but I believe he was being truthful.

    I believe without an iota of doubt in my mind that life exists elsewhere in the universe. There is simply nothing so unique about our solar system such that it's one of a kind in the many billions upon billions of stars and galaxies. The same physical constructs that fostered the genesis of our species are present elsewhere in the universe.

    Do I believe there is a coordinated effort to leak information of extraterrestrial life to the public? No, I don't. I believe that most, if not all of the testimony from former NASA, military personnel and intelligence officers is strategic disinformation cooked up to discredit investigators or distract the public from other stories. Such disinformation programs have seen widespread use in counterintelligence programs (a.k.a. COINTELPRO).

    I believe the "fake news" narrative being espoused by media outlets since a few weeks prior to the election was started to bury a very specific topic that was starting to widely trend across a multitude of internet media platforms. Due to the polarizing nature of the topic I won't mention it here (PM me if you are curious), but very clear evidence exists to suggest that the fake news narrative was the result of a counterintelligence effort meant to bury and/or discredit this topic. Since mid-October, I've witnessed a near Orwellian effort to suppress discussion and perpetuation of this topic. People actively investigating it have been subject to intimidation and there are a couple rumored to have been killed over it. It's become apparent that the likes of Google, Amazon/AWS, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, and nearly all Western MSM news outlets, are functioning organs of the intelligence apparatus. The CIA has had a close working relationship with media companies for years, including the MSM news. Read up on Operation Mockingbird, no doubt this is a program that has continued to this day.

    Because the government and intelligence community have absolutely nothing to gain through disseminating information about extraterrestrial life (religion is a powerful, reliable means of exercising sociopolitical control), and because the MSM is compromised by the global intelligence community (particularly the CIA), you can trust literally nothing coming from the MSM on this matter. Nothing whatsoever. When CIA assets at high levels in news organizations wield massive influence over the MSM news messaging and narratives, you are only going to hear what "they" want you to hear. By divulging fantastical stories about "Greys" and "little green men", you are most likely being distracted from a real story developing somewhere else.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

    He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    User avatar
    SmokinHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6250
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:29 am
    Location: Back in Seattle


  • SmokinHawk wrote:It's going to be difficult to make this post without getting political. I'll do my best to avoid polarizing political commentary, particularly with regard to the sitting President, but it's going to be difficult as what I would like to talk about pertains both to the original topic, but also a broader topic of disinformation campaigns waged by the global intelligence community. Here goes...

    Do I believe credible evidence of extraterrestrial life exists? I don't know for sure but my gut says yes. If so, it's locked away in an underground military hangar or located in a CIA SCIF.

    A good friend of mine once worked on a top secret program as a USAF officer in the US Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconaissance Agency. While the details of his program were rightly never shared with me, he mentioned once that he made a joke akin to saying "so when do I learn about little green men and flying saucers?", to which his commanding officer sternly replied with a request to never speak of it again and that he had not been "briefed on that program". Sure, it's a purely anecdotal account, unverifiable, coming straight from the mouth of a guy who could be lying, but I believe he was being truthful.

    I believe without an iota of doubt in my mind that life exists elsewhere in the universe. There is simply nothing so unique about our solar system such that it's one of a kind in the many billions upon billions of stars and galaxies. The same physical constructs that fostered the genesis of our species are present elsewhere in the universe.

    Do I believe there is a coordinated effort to leak information of extraterrestrial life to the public? No, I don't. I believe that most, if not all of the testimony from former NASA, military personnel and intelligence officers is strategic disinformation cooked up to discredit investigators or distract the public from other stories. Such disinformation programs have seen widespread use in counterintelligence programs (a.k.a. COINTELPRO).

    I believe the "fake news" narrative being espoused by media outlets since a few weeks prior to the election was started to bury a very specific topic that was starting to widely trend across a multitude of internet media platforms. Due to the polarizing nature of the topic I won't mention it here (PM me if you are curious), but very clear evidence exists to suggest that the fake news narrative was the result of a counterintelligence effort meant to bury and/or discredit this topic. Since mid-October, I've witnessed a near Orwellian effort to suppress discussion and perpetuation of this topic. People actively investigating it have been subject to intimidation and there are a couple rumored to have been killed over it. It's become apparent that the likes of Google, Amazon/AWS, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, and nearly all Western MSM news outlets, are functioning organs of the intelligence apparatus. The CIA has had a close working relationship with media companies for years, including the MSM news. Read up on Operation Mockingbird, no doubt this is a program that has continued to this day.

    Because the government and intelligence community have absolutely nothing to gain through disseminating information about extraterrestrial life (religion is a powerful, reliable means of exercising sociopolitical control), and because the MSM is compromised by the global intelligence community (particularly the CIA), you can trust literally nothing coming from the MSM on this matter. Nothing whatsoever. When CIA assets at high levels in news organizations wield massive influence over the MSM news messaging and narratives, you are only going to hear what "they" want you to hear. By divulging fantastical stories about "Greys" and "little green men", you are most likely being distracted from a real story developing somewhere else.


    Nice post and thank you for your hard work to keep it about communication.

    Additionally the old Cliché comes true, if you tell a lie often enough and long enough people will start thinking it's the truth until it becomes so.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 20326
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Smokin makes a triumphant return with an incredible post. Yeah, we used to pull each others hair out but we got no hair left so I admire the guy and I admire this post.

    I've seen a UFO, pretty close up in daylight with 4 American fighter jets after it so it is a subject I follow closely.
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 34700
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm


  • Most people overlook a basic element about the possibility of alien life.

    That is, we've all been raised on Sci-Fi movies and novels and notions for years about "ancient alien cultures".

    Elder races.
    Ancient beings.

    blah blah blah

    If life is out there, it must be more advanced than us.

    Here is a basic truth: 99% of the life supporting planets that will ever exist in this universe have yet to be born.

    In order to have the heavy elements to create a world like ours, one with a molten core that creates an electromagnetic field that keeps us all from frying like little ants, we need supernovas.

    Bing Bang 13.8 billion years ago
    Population III stars -- about 10 billion years ago
    Our galaxy begins to form -- about 9 billion years ago
    Supernovas creating heavy elements in the milky way -- about 7 billion years ago
    Formation of our solar system -- about 5 billion years ago
    Early life on earth -- 3.5 billion years ago

    Do you see the issue now? There's just not a lot of room to get a jump on us, speaking in stellar terms. Not in this galaxy. Big Bang ---> Supernovas ----> worlds form in life zones with heavy elements ---> world does not get wiped out of existence by an asteroid strike ----> life evolves far enough for space travel ----> civilization that is rapidly evolving figures out a way to create FTL before it murders itself.

    We are, quite frankly, one of the first chances in the history of the universe to be in this situation. There really isn't a lot of space out there for a group of aliens to be more advanced than us.

    Fact is, most alien life in this particular galaxy is going to be way behind us. Solid astronomy and statistics indicate that we are probably the oldest sentient race in this galaxy. I pity the poor bastards who are out there right now in the early stages of evolution, because chances are -- before they start using stone tools and building fires, we're going to land on their damn world and start taking crap.
    User avatar
    The_Z_Man
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1648
    Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:57 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ


  • SmokinHawk wrote:Due to the polarizing nature of the topic I won't mention it here (PM me if you are curious)


    I'll bite.
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 14760
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


  • The_Z_Man wrote:Most people overlook a basic element about the possibility of alien life.

    That is, we've all been raised on Sci-Fi movies and novels and notions for years about "ancient alien cultures".

    Elder races.
    Ancient beings.

    blah blah blah

    If life is out there, it must be more advanced than us.

    Here is a basic truth: 99% of the life supporting planets that will ever exist in this universe have yet to be born.

    In order to have the heavy elements to create a world like ours, one with a molten core that creates an electromagnetic field that keeps us all from frying like little ants, we need supernovas.

    Bing Bang 13.8 billion years ago
    Population III stars -- about 10 billion years ago
    Our galaxy begins to form -- about 9 billion years ago
    Supernovas creating heavy elements in the milky way -- about 7 billion years ago
    Formation of our solar system -- about 5 billion years ago
    Early life on earth -- 3.5 billion years ago

    Do you see the issue now? There's just not a lot of room to get a jump on us, speaking in stellar terms. Not in this galaxy. Big Bang ---> Supernovas ----> worlds form in life zones with heavy elements ---> world does not get wiped out of existence by an asteroid strike ----> life evolves far enough for space travel ----> civilization that is rapidly evolving figures out a way to create FTL before it murders itself.

    We are, quite frankly, one of the first chances in the history of the universe to be in this situation. There really isn't a lot of space out there for a group of aliens to be more advanced than us.

    Fact is, most alien life in this particular galaxy is going to be way behind us. Solid astronomy and statistics indicate that we are probably the oldest sentient race in this galaxy. I pity the poor bastards who are out there right now in the early stages of evolution, because chances are -- before they start using stone tools and building fires, we're going to land on their damn world and start taking crap.


    You only know what you have been taught. Keep that in mind, you, I and all others only know what we have been taught or exposed to. I knew people that I would trust with my life that swear they have seen something along the lines of bigfoot and know for a fact a child hoods friends dad was a volunteer fireman in Roswell during the "incident in question" and have heard him talk about what they found before the military was onsite. We are not alone in the universe as the only living intelligent (debatable on this planet) life form at this time.
    irocdave
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1343
    Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 pm


  • irocdave wrote:
    You only know what you have been taught. Keep that in mind, you, I and all others only know what we have been taught or exposed to. I knew people that I would trust with my life that swear they have seen something along the lines of bigfoot and know for a fact a child hoods friends dad was a volunteer fireman in Roswell during the "incident in question" and have heard him talk about what they found before the military was onsite. We are not alone in the universe as the only living intelligent (debatable on this planet) life form at this time.


    My great uncle, Ken Hendrickson, was part of the project Blue Book team. He was a film analyst for the military. Before that (in the 1950's) he worked in military intelligence.

    I'd ask him about UFO's as a kid, and he'd say: "Reels and reels and reels of bullshit." It sorta made an impression. ;)
    User avatar
    The_Z_Man
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1648
    Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:57 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ



  • The_Z_Man wrote:
    irocdave wrote:
    You only know what you have been taught. Keep that in mind, you, I and all others only know what we have been taught or exposed to. I knew people that I would trust with my life that swear they have seen something along the lines of bigfoot and know for a fact a child hoods friends dad was a volunteer fireman in Roswell during the "incident in question" and have heard him talk about what they found before the military was onsite. We are not alone in the universe as the only living intelligent (debatable on this planet) life form at this time.


    My great uncle, Ken Hendrickson, was part of the project Blue Book team. He was a film analyst for the military. Before that (in the 1950's) he worked in military intelligence.

    I'd ask him about UFO's as a kid, and he'd say: "Reels and reels and reels of bullshit." It sorta made an impression. ;)


    All due respect but Project Blue Book is well known to most folks these days to be nothing more than a PR/propaganda campaign to dismiss UFO's as nothing more than misidentified phenomena i.e.; the planet Venus, swamp gas, et al.

    Keep in mind, everything important in the military is compartmentalized. So in that breath, your great uncle Ken was merely a good soldier, knowing all he knew, nothing more nothing less unless he had a Need To Know clearance.
    Image

    Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 10777
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Previous


It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:19 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests