Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

'The American people can handle the truth' on UFOs

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Vetamur wrote:
    Aros wrote:Take even 6 months out of your life to seriously, I mean SERIOUSLY study the evidence that is available. From radar returns, military pilots reports, high ranking government and military testimony through the last 80 years or so and look me in the face and tell me there's nothing to this. Come on man.

I did. I think we had this conversation once. You and I have hashed this out here and in person so I will just sort of restate it..obviously Im a skeptic..but as I ve said before..I WANT to be wrong. I just dont think I am. I would LOVE tomorrow to wake up and see the headlines "Aliens land on the moon!"

Because of that.. a few years ago, I got into going into UFO online world. I went in thinking..maybe there is stuff ..REAL evidence.. and its just not getting the press it should.

I spent a couple years..found a cool hangout..the only place online other than .net Ive ever spent much time. And met some cool people (and, because its the internet some less than cool people). And I just never found anything that was evidence of alien life. And on the contrary I found the movement rife with dishonesty, wishful thinking, and similar techniques that evolution deniers use... There were a few things I had to look up.. And a few things I said "Yep..not sure what that was". But "dont know what that was" doesnt equal "clearly intelligent life from other planets are visiting us..but mostly going unseen...but not completely".

I know you have your reasons for believing, Aros. I really enjoyed hearing your sort of deeper theory on it when we were in San Diego, and the UFO proponent movement would be a lot better off with people like you being heard from more. I do, at the end of the day though, put your belief into "faith"..and that I respect.

As far as UFOs go..Im a sad skeptic.

I'm the same as you. I want to believe, and I'm not arrogant enough to believe the Earth is the only populated planet in the universe, but I need hard core evidence. The eyewitnesses get me. Sure, there are some attention seekers who want the recognition for seeing something so they'll make stuff up, but there's also the elderly farmer who has had cattle mutilated and wouldn't dare tell a lie if his life depended on it. You have clergy, teachers, police officers firemen, sweet little grandmas and grandpas, and even presidents who have witnessed UFOs. Those are the accounts that get me. Another thing is how fast technology is advancing. Maybe it's the advent of the internet which makes sharing ideas and working together easier, but tech has seemed to have rapidly developed in the past 20 years. In 2006, I couldn't get enough of Asimo (Honda's humanoid robot) and now it seems out dated when I look at the robots who are based on cheetahs, dogs, horses and such. We also have humanoid robots in Detroit and MIT that can repair themselves, and nano technology is rapidly advancing as well. Something has had to happen to quickly advance as mankind did in a short time. But I need evidence before I say it was alien tech.

Of course, YMMV.
    Donk70
    NET Veteran

• I believe it is as simple as....Seeing is believing.

Most of you will not believe in extraterrestrial life because you read a bunch of stuff online, you will have to see it with your own two eyes.

I was in the same boat until I DID see it with my own two eyes and, like Aros, you cant convince me that I didn't see something that defies our beliefs. Alien? perhaps. Advanced Technology? You bet your ass.
    "Whoever drafts Golden Tate is gonna win the Super Bowl" - Me
    Lithium
    NET Veteran

• Lithium wrote:I believe it is as simple as....Seeing is believing.

Do you have any idea how easy it is for your own eyes to be tricked? What we believe shapes what we see. I don't mean that in a figurative sense only, it's also literally true. That's a substantiated FACT.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    Lithium wrote:I believe it is as simple as....Seeing is believing.

Do you have any idea how easy it is for your own eyes to be tricked? What we believe shapes what we see. I don't mean that in a figurative sense only, it's also literally true. That's a substantiated FACT.

Yea, that's true. I'm not saying people can't be fooled. Just saying, most people wont believe something like aliens or advanced technology exists until they see it with their own eyes. I sure wouldn't.
    Lithium
    NET Veteran

• I've seen both a UFO and a Sasquatch before, but not any aliens; yet.

There was no C20H25N3O, alcohol, or herbage involved either.

I believe.
    :les: Remembering "The Radish"...
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• RolandDeschain wrote:Do you have any idea how easy it is for your own eyes to be tricked? What we believe shapes what we see. I don't mean that in a figurative sense only, it's also literally true. That's a substantiated FACT.

What is also a FACT is that thousands of people around the world have reported triangle-shaped UFOs, some larger than three football fields in length hovering SILENTLY above their heads for several seconds up to several minutes only to speed away at speeds that would kill a human pilot.

Pretty certain not all of those thousands of pairs of eyes were seeing shapes not there or something mundane. This phenomenon cannot be simply discounted with light trickery, misidentified planets, ball lightning or swamp gas. We have to realize SOME of these sightings are in fact as mysterious as they sound.

There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Confirmation bias vs. Occam's razor--that's all I have to say. People who want to believe in aliens will find what they believe is proof to reinforce that belief, no matter how much they have to twist logic and deny the simpler and more logical explanations to get there.

For those of us who require hard proof, not first party stories, not conspiracy theories of a vast government cover up, not "something weird happened, not sure what it was...ALIENS!", we will wait until the saucer lands in full view of the world with Kodos and Kang exiting the ship in their protective bubbles, thanks.
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there."---LP Hartley
    Trenchbroom
    NET Veteran

• Suit yourself.

There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• HoustonHawk82 wrote:I've seen both a UFO and a Sasquatch before, but not any aliens; yet.

There was no C20H25N3O, alcohol, or herbage involved either.

I believe.

Flashbacks can happen at any time.
    enjoy the ride
    HomerJHawk
    NET Veteran

• Little Known Aros Fact: I am extremely skeptical of claims of the paranormal. I am constantly scoffing at half the crap on TV. Just because I happen to believe in this stuff based on research and personal experience doesn't mean I believe in every claim or video or photo...I have rather strict personal guidelines and one hell of a BS Meter I've developed through the years.

I was one of the first people I knew of calling that FOX Alien Abduction TV world premiere total bullshit.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Trenchbroom wrote:Confirmation bias vs. Occam's razor--that's all I have to say. People who want to believe in aliens will find what they believe is proof to reinforce that belief, no matter how much they have to twist logic and deny the simpler and more logical explanations to get there.

For those of us who require hard proof, not first party stories, not conspiracy theories of a vast government cover up, not "something weird happened, not sure what it was...ALIENS!", we will wait until the saucer lands in full view of the world with Kodos and Kang exiting the ship in their protective bubbles, thanks.

Denier.

OBVIOUSLY our recent discovery of their homeworld Proxima b was withheld by aliens until the right Moment, since otherwise we would have spotted it by now as it's only 4.3 Light Years away!!!!!!11!1!
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• Aros wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Do you have any idea how easy it is for your own eyes to be tricked? What we believe shapes what we see. I don't mean that in a figurative sense only, it's also literally true. That's a substantiated FACT.

What is also a FACT is that thousands of people around the world have reported triangle-shaped UFOs, some larger than three football fields in length hovering SILENTLY above their heads for several seconds up to several minutes only to speed away at speeds that would kill a human pilot.

Pretty certain not all of those thousands of pairs of eyes were seeing shapes not there or something mundane. This phenomenon cannot be simply discounted with light trickery, misidentified planets, ball lightning or swamp gas. We have to realize SOME of these sightings are in fact as mysterious as they sound.

You can be pretty certain all you want. How do you think a psychiatrist can show the same inkblot to 10 people and get seven different answers about what it is?

If you think you can trust your eyes, think again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZflIMBx ... e=youtu.be

Read the sources on this Cracked article, too: http://www.cracked.com/article_20432_5- ... 32125.html

I'm not trolling, it's just that a lot of people have way too much trust in what the human eye "sees."

Watch that video and read through the sources on the Cracked article, then explain to me how you can blithely make a statement about how those thousands of pairs of eyes are reliable.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• Yep, you're right, all those military and commercial pilots, law enforcement, government officials and so on through several decades have all seen ink blots. :stirthepot: :smilingalien:

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Given what little we know about a lot of the top secret military projects in the current military and in history. Isn't it possible that those reports are just uninformed people, seeing classified projects?

I was reading the other day that we had drones similar to the one we use today, back in the 80s. They were just in the testing phase and classified. Imagine seeing a drone in the 80s, you wouldn't know what to think.

My dad worked for Northrop Grumman for 20 years, and he's always told me people would be blown away by the current technology we have.
    knownone
    NET Veteran

• Eyes being tricked is B.S.

If I see a boat in the lake, guess what....a boat is in the lake. Or could I just be seeing things? Optical illusions huh.

Yes, sometimes people eyes get tricked but not for EVERY UFO sighting.
    Lithium
    NET Veteran

• knownone wrote:Given what little we know about a lot of the top secret military projects in the current military and in history. Isn't it possible that those reports are just uninformed people, seeing classified projects?

I was reading the other day that we had drones similar to the one we use today, back in the 80s. They were just in the testing phase and classified. Imagine seeing a drone in the 80s, you wouldn't know what to think.

My dad worked for Northrop Grumman for 20 years, and he's always told me people would be blown away by the current technology we have.

Yes it's most likely that a lot of close up sightings can be explained as black budget/classified projects. That doesn't mean the technology still didn't come from reverse engineering ET tech, which I have reason to believe much of our stealth and other black project tech has come directly from that, but I do believe that most UFO craft sightings are "ours" in the sense that it's re-engineered ET tech developed by us.

I believe the actual ET craft sightings are probably 5-10%.

As for those massive triangle UFOs that hover silently over cities/neighborhoods and other populated areas that have been reported around the world for decades, I do not believe those are ours. For what reason would our military want to fly (hover?) their super duper secret tech over populated areas around the world? My money is on THOSE being non-human tech.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• For years it has been rumored that the military has a triangle UFO code named "Black Manta" or "Project Aurora" known as the TR-3B. You can read plenty about it online. A blurb from Wikipedia:

It doesn't exist officially. It uses highly pressured mercury accelerated by nuclear energy to produce a plasma that creates a field of anti-gravity around the ship. Conventional thrusters located at the tips of the craft allow it to perform all manner of rapid high speed maneuvers along all three axes. Interestingly, the plasma generated also reduces radar signature significantly. So it'll be almost invisible on radar & remain undetected. This literally means that it can go to any country it likes without being detected by air traffic control & air defence systems.

Who knows if any of that is true but there is alleged video of the TR-3B out there...

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• I don't mind if people believe, I'm just kinda bewildered as to why. Boredom? Comeuppance for the government?

It seems to be the undisputed consensus amongst believers that alien contact would be a positive thing. I don't see why that's true. The old Star Trek line about first contact uniting us as a species is just silly to me. I deliver pizzas and see all kinds of human stupidity that won't be solved by this. Any technology they give us, any education or philosophy they offer, is still going to have to pass through the filter of human nature. Unless they take control, which isn't a positive thing either.

And I imagine the aliens, if they exist, know this. If the government were to finally admit their existence, all that would probably happen is the aliens shrug and leave. Call me cynical, but I reject flat-out the nation's ability to handle disclosure. We can't even handle someone who nicks our car.
    GO HAWKS!!!

MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• What if it became known that the human race is merely an alien experiment? Would that change your questions any?

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• TR-3B is not a real thing. There are thousands of proposed projects that never even came close to production or even testing by NG, Boeing and the like.

This obsession with aliens who are hidden by the government is ridiculous. The government isn't powerful or stable enough to hide such a thing. They can't even hide emails correctly.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

• knownone wrote:Given what little we know about a lot of the top secret military projects in the current military and in history. Isn't it possible that those reports are just uninformed people, seeing classified projects?

I think most people would be blown away by the technology we have had 50 years ago.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

• SonicHawk wrote:TR-3B is not a real thing. There are thousands of proposed projects that never even came close to production or even testing by NG, Boeing and the like.

This obsession with aliens who are hidden by the government is ridiculous. The government isn't powerful or stable enough to hide such a thing. They can't even hide emails correctly.

Well there you go! I guess there's no need to look into the matter anymore. SonicHawk has spoken! :roll:

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:What if it became known that the human race is merely an alien experiment? Would that change your questions any?

If we're an alien experiment, they've been pretty sloppy at keeping their influence felt. And at, you know, succeeding to produce an enlightened race.

Of course, hard to term it a failure when we don't know what their goals were. Maybe we've been bred as entertainment, to defend ourselves from a third race about to descend upon us while the Greys broadcast and commentate.
    GO HAWKS!!!

MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• Aros wrote:
    SonicHawk wrote:TR-3B is not a real thing. There are thousands of proposed projects that never even came close to production or even testing by NG, Boeing and the like.

Well there you go! I guess there's no need to look into the matter anymore. SonicHawk has spoken! :roll:

I mean just a minute of rational thought would help you get here too :P

I'm confident there are numerous aliens across our universe, and many even in our own galaxy -- and while I do accept that we are unable to even begin to imagine the technologies that are possible to some advanced species, to think that they are able to traverse the stars but are so pathetic to be able to be covered up by our government is beyond my ability to comprehend.

it is both ignorant of evolution both societal and physical.

I hope one day that our species, or descendants of our species are able to connect with other-worldly beings -- but at a minimum I hope we all get to experience the vast loneliness of space -- millions of miles away from another soul.

SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

• The ability for a government/military infrastructure that can successfully keep the ET/UFO phenomenon a secret is at the very core of why many discount the phenomenon in general. I've been saying for years however that they have NOT been able to keep it a secret. Look no further than the thousands of leaked documents and testimonial from high ranking military officials through the years.

Just recently Army Chief of Staff Gen. Mark Milley, in an April 21 speech to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the ROTC program at Norwich University said the following:

"You’ll be dealing with terrorists, you’ll be dealing with hybrid armies, you’ll be dealing with little green men, you’ll be dealing with tribes, you’re going to be dealing with it all, and you’re going to be dealing with it simultaneously."

He's not the first high ranking military member to mention having to fight those from outer space to a crowd of cadets either. It's convenient to sweep this under the rug as if to suggest it has no significance but the paper trail shows an astonishing picture emerging that is difficult to comprehend. As long as the mainstream media continues to ignore significant statements like this, it's understandable that the average American citizen still scoffs at the entire phenomenon.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:The ability for a government/military infrastructure that can successfully keep the ET/UFO phenomenon a secret is at the very core of why many discount the phenomenon in general. I've been saying for years however that they have NOT been able to keep it a secret. Look no further than the thousands of leaked documents and testimonial from high ranking military officials through the years.

By 'not hide' something I mean literally that it would be common knowledge that aliens have made contact. Zero clear photographs, zero real specimen, zero anything that you can go and touch.

Aros wrote:Just recently Army Chief of Staff Gen. Mark Milley, in an April 21 speech to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the ROTC program at Norwich University said the following:

"You’ll be dealing with terrorists, you’ll be dealing with hybrid armies, you’ll be dealing with little green men, you’ll be dealing with tribes, you’re going to be dealing with it all, and you’re going to be dealing with it simultaneously."

Lol. I don't feel like I need to respond to a clearly ridiculous statement meant in jest.

Aros wrote:He's not the first high ranking military member to mention having to fight those from outer space to a crowd of cadets either. It's convenient to sweep this under the rug as if to suggest it has no significance but the paper trail shows an astonishing picture emerging that is difficult to comprehend. As long as the mainstream media continues to ignore significant statements like this, it's understandable that the average American citizen still scoffs at the entire phenomenon.

Oh, the big buggaboo the mainstream media! As if the mainstream media across the world has all agreed to be deceitful about aliens.

SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

• Quiet honestly you are not worth my time regarding this subject. Carry on.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• I believe that there are other life forms out there. There just has to be. The universe is just too expansive.
    SeaToTheHawks
    NET Veteran

• It think it's more along the line of hide it in plane sight, they admit they investigated and could not confirm, they consider the case closed and then just refuse to acknowledge anything further, they scramble jets and ahh it was a weather balloon or a plane drifting off course or a drone. They can deny with plausible reasons left and right, until someone gets something in their backyard it will remain as such. That's not to say were not already dealing with them on a world level anyway as far as the super powers and allies go.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• The latest Ancient Aliens episode discussed abductees returned with programming, implants, etc. The latest thing is the discussion of hybrids living among us and featured a video/sound bite of the Russian Medvedev telling a journalist the president of the Russian Federation being given a Top Secret folder regarding Russian Men in Black monitoring known alien hybrids being monitored by that government.

Interesting, to say the least.

Also, Alien Con is in October. If it's close, I may go meet Giorgio in person.
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence to back them up. The evidence of existence of extraterrestrial life visiting this planet is weak at best at this moment in time.

I find it interesting how over the years the description of a UFO has changed. In the 1950s people described UFO's are being saucer like aircraft. Ironically enough the U.S air force was developing a saucer like aircraft in the Nevada deserts during that time. Now-a-days people seem to describe a black triangle in the sky. Immediately jumping to the conclusion that it is an extraterrestrial life form is foolish, considering the USAF's numerous skunkworks projects in the works. For example, the stealth helicopter is a good example of this. It was thought to be impossible for such an object to exist, and low and behold it exists, and does it's job magnificently.

Now that being said, I do not deny that extraterrestrial life does exist, I just don't think we have any definitive proof yet. There are a couple of theories as to why we haven't come into contact with them yet. First of which is no life form has achieved interstellar travel yet. Another popular theory is that we are one of the earliest examples of intelligent life forms in this universe. Another one would be the theory that we simply aren't worth visiting or paying any attention to. Neil DeGrasse Tyson puts it like this: To a life form that is capable of interstellar travel we would seem like nothing but a small ant hill. Do you go out of your way in every day life to observe a petty ant hill in your day to day life?
    Spin Doctor
    NET Veteran

• Aros wrote:The ability for a government/military infrastructure that can successfully keep the ET/UFO phenomenon a secret is at the very core of why many discount the phenomenon in general. I've been saying for years however that they have NOT been able to keep it a secret. Look no further than the thousands of leaked documents and testimonial from high ranking military officials through the years.

Just recently Army Chief of Staff Gen. Mark Milley, in an April 21 speech to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the ROTC program at Norwich University said the following:

He's not the first high ranking military member to mention having to fight those from outer space to a crowd of cadets either. It's convenient to sweep this under the rug as if to suggest it has no significance but the paper trail shows an astonishing picture emerging that is difficult to comprehend. As long as the mainstream media continues to ignore significant statements like this, it's understandable that the average American citizen still scoffs at the entire phenomenon.

This is kind of an example of why the UFO community lacks much credibility. Much like the Climate change deniers and the anti-evolution groups they look for these gotcha type moments or using phrasing differently.. "theres a trick to using the data" is taken to mean its all a hoax, not that you have to use a particular technique.. "its just a theory"..ignoring that theory means something different in the scientific use than in laymens terms..and now taking "little green men" to mean aliens when it means something else, namely the use of soldiers that deploy without insignia/markings and deny where they are from, most notably of late in the Ukraine. Think Im making excuses or making post facto explanations? Here is an example of what "little green men" means-- http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26532154 Thats an article from 2014.

Here are several more:

http://www.fpri.org/article/2016/03/how ... us-cannot/

http://news.sky.com/story/are-putins-li ... e-10390918

It should be pretty obvious what "little green men" refers to in a military context.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    NET Veteran

• We live in a smart phone world. If visitors are here there will/would be evidence. When that happens more people will believe.

I'll see it when I believe it. I don't believe.

It's not your eyes that are being tricked, it's your brain. Hallucinations seem very real.

Carl Sagan believed UFO sightings were hallucinations. If you believe it, you will see it.

I know many people who have "seen" ghosts. I don't believe in ghosts and I have never seen them.
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

• fenderbender123 wrote:Bill Clinton had the same interest, but never exposed anything.

Here is a video for those of you that want to believe, AROS, that the U.S. Government is hiding info on any Alien or extraterrestrial life forms and/or technology.

It's from an appearance Bill Clinton made on the Jimmy Kimmel show.

It is actually a very well put together analysis of non verbal communications we humans tend to unknowingly exhibit when we're under stress. The author does an excellent job in remaining unbiased and states openly that none of his "perceptions" of Clintons physical actions and reactions can be taken as any kind of absolute fact. ( How can you know what someone is actually thinking, right?)

Personally If I were to base an opinion on this video alone, I would say that much more than likely he is being deceptive and does know more about SOMETHING than he his willing to confess.

Anyway, check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THRIigM5iI8
    Please post no anti white rhetoric via "entertainment sports programming network"
    Pride is in the content of your character.
    400WattHPSHawk
    NET Veteran

• Seafan wrote:We live in a smart phone world. If visitors are here there will/would be evidence. When that happens more people will believe.

I'll see it when I believe it. I don't believe.

It's not your eyes that are being tricked, it's your brain. Hallucinations seem very real.

Carl Sagan believed UFO sightings were hallucinations. If you believe it, you will see it.

I know many people who have "seen" ghosts. I don't believe in ghosts and I have never seen them.

This is pretty ignorant IMO.
    I never even remotely believed in UFO's and I had a sighting along with 2 other people (and no it wasnt just a light in the sky). We must have all just hallucinated it together. Brains played a trick on us lol

I DO believe in paranormal things like ghosts or spirits, yet I've never hallucinated anything. Never even seen anything remotely paranormal, and believe me, I want to.

Just because you personally never seen something doesn't mean in doesn't/cant exist. There is actually a lot of evidence, especially with things like "ghosts" but people/skeptics just say, "oh they just faked it" and move on, because its easier that way for them. While obviously people do fake stuff, if only one of the hundreds of thousands of pieces of evidence of UFO's or Ghosts is real....then they are real.
    Lithium
    NET Veteran

• 400WattHPSHawk wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:Bill Clinton had the same interest, but never exposed anything.

Here is a video for those of you that want to believe, AROS, that the U.S. Government is hiding info on any Alien or extraterrestrial life forms and/or technology.

It is actually a very well put together analysis of non verbal communications we humans tend to unknowingly exhibit when we're under stress. The author does an excellent job in remaining unbiased and states openly that none of his "perceptions" of Clintons physical actions and reactions can be taken as any kind of absolute fact. ( How can you know what someone is actually thinking, right?)

Personally If I were to base an opinion on this video alone, I would say that much more than likely he is being deceptive and does know more about SOMETHING than he his willing to confess.

Clinton was a chronic liar anyways.

It's obvious that something is being hidden, but that doesn't mean it's UFOs. Could just be military RND and it would induce the same stress from Clinton. Like the guy on "Lie to Me" said, "WHY your lying, is still your secret."
    GO HAWKS!!!

MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• Lithium wrote:This is pretty ignorant IMO.
    I never even remotely believed in UFO's and I had a sighting along with 2 other people (and no it wasnt just a light in the sky). We must have all just hallucinated it together. Brains played a trick on us lol

I DO believe in paranormal things like ghosts or spirits, yet I've never hallucinated anything. Never even seen anything remotely paranormal, and believe me, I want to.

Just because you personally never seen something doesn't mean in doesn't/cant exist. There is actually a lot of evidence, especially with things like "ghosts" but people/skeptics just say, "oh they just faked it" and move on, because its easier that way for them. While obviously people do fake stuff, if only one of the hundreds of thousands of pieces of evidence of UFO's or Ghosts is real....then they are real.

Before calling him ignorant, you should read up on the topic of collective hallucination. It's well-documented and reproducible. Groups of people hallucinating the same thing are a very real phenomenon.

Harry Houdini wrote:What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    Lithium wrote:This is pretty ignorant IMO.

Before calling him ignorant, you should read up on the topic of collective hallucination. It's well-documented and reproducible. Groups of people hallucinating the same thing are a very real phenomenon.

Harry Houdini wrote:What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes.

Lol okay. Can't possibly admit that there could be something that you dont understand or believe taking place. Gotta find any other possible explanation. Collective hallucination haha. I dont need to read up on it, I am aware of what it is. It will be easier for you to chalk it up to that and move on but....its not the case, unfortunately.
    Lithium
    NET Veteran

• I'm not the one ignoring all the evidence regarding our government's ability to hold a meaningful secret.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    400WattHPSHawk wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:Bill Clinton had the same interest, but never exposed anything.

Clinton was a chronic liar anyways.

It's obvious that something is being hidden, but that doesn't mean it's UFOs. Could just be military RND and it would induce the same stress from Clinton. Like the guy on "Lie to Me" said, "WHY your lying, is still your secret."

Clinton IS a chronic liar anyways. FIFY. And dirty birds of a feather stick and even marry together. Just a quick side note as to Bills character. What grown man does this to a young child of maybe 10-11 years old? What grown man doesn't say, oh here you go! Not Bill. You can't have my balloon! What an asshole. It's a short vid, but skip to the :40 sec mark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de2_9ukapkM

I agree totally that something is being hidden and it doesn't mean it's UFO's, as to what that might be exactly I don't think Bill and or Hillary for that matter know exactly or care. They both occupy a seat at the table and are both well fed for their allegiance.

It has been my opinion for years now based on biblical eschatology that AROS and folks of that ilk are going to get what they believe to be real and will be deceived much like most of the world will be. "Disclosure"
    Please post no anti white rhetoric via "entertainment sports programming network"
    400WattHPSHawk
    NET Veteran

• Ronald Reagan came very close to revealing top secret ET stuff while speaking to the UN. The kibosh was put on that in a hurry.

See: the attempted assassination/Brady incident.

Won't be long before one of Nancy Reagan's hospice care folks comes out with something.
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• We have some visual evidence of UFOs, but nothing that suggests they were sent here by creatures from another planet. A UFO just means it's unidentified...that a person can't tell you what it is. We only have circumstantial and hearsay evidence that these UFOs caught on camera might belong to aliens. When people start posting videos of actual aliens on Youtube, I'll become a believer. Until then, consider me a skeptic.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• HoustonHawk82 wrote:Ronald Reagan came very close to revealing top secret ET stuff while speaking to the UN. The kibosh was put on that in a hurry.

See: the attempted assassination/Brady incident.

Won't be long before one of Nancy Reagan's hospice care folks comes out with something.

Sounds intriguing HH and makes for a helluva plot twist, but Reagans speech at the UN concerning UFO's and the possible threat they might present and how that threat would unite the peoples of this world, came several years after the assassination attempt of Reagan and where James Brady, summoning his old high school and college days as a 2nd string BBall player, literally blocked a shot with his forehead. Iirc, Brady was seen giving the Mutombo, not in my house finger wag just before losing consciousness.
    400WattHPSHawk
    NET Veteran

• OK folks let's keep the poltical talk in check. If you want to keep the generalities of government in an argument in a discussion fine, lets stear the talking about (D)'s and (R)'s, and who's a liar and who's a crook out of the discussion. Otherwise we have a pissing match and fluster cluck that's why we shut down the PWR in the first place.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• RolandDeschain wrote:I'm not the one ignoring all the evidence regarding our government's ability to hold a meaningful secret.

No matter who's in power I think the government is powerful and has no problems keeping secrets it wants to keep.
    I think the government can't keep a secret thing is a ruse. There is a ton of deviant behavior from our government that is not known by the American people. Remeber the old saying about "Power corrupts".

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Government leaks many times are used to slant public opinion on something. Propaganda campaigns.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:Government leaks many times are used to slant public opinion on something. Propaganda campaigns.

Yep, and very calculated IMHO.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Oh he's had plenty to say about aliens. Maybe not the kind you're taking about though. :lol:

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Pfsh, an alien just parked his tiny space ship outside my house and tried to sell me some girl scout cookies AND THEY WERE DELICIOUS! :P
    vin.couve12
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:15 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information