Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:12 am
  • One thing I haven't seen and I think is not getting enough attention is the transformation of Sansa, and more importantly how Sophie Turner is killin' it.

Has there been a character that's evolved more than Sansa in the entire show? 4-5 years ago most of us were complaining that Turner and Sansa was just a one dimension whiney little spoiled brat.............now she's a major player with some serious pathos, grit and toughness to her.

Good for Turner, and great for the show.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:49 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:One thing I haven't seen and I think is not getting enough attention is the transformation of Sansa, and more importantly how Sophie Turner is killin' it.

Has there been a character that's evolved more than Sansa in the entire show? 4-5 years ago most of us were complaining that Turner and Sansa was just a one dimension whiney little spoiled brat.............now she's a major player with some serious pathos, grit and toughness to her.

Good for Turner, and great for the show.

Her smirk at the end after she snuck a last second peek at Ramsay being eaten was terrific. Would bet that's the first time she's smiled on the show in a long time.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:50 am
  • She has a little Catelyn, a little Cersie and a bit of Littlefinger in her now, there was a time she could not even look at something that was of bloodletting, remember Lady, she turned away, remember he dads head, she turned away, anytime Joffery did one of his little dispalys she looked down or away, she took a double take of Ramsey being eaten. Call it the difference between a Young Girl and a Woman, but the double take and smile said a lot. Remember Cat wanted to torture Jamie, Cersie doesn't get her hands dirty and has others do it but is ruthless, Littlefinger is the Chessmaster, we are about to see student versus the teacher going forward.

Darth Sansa has been born ! I think she is her to stay now. I think Littlefinger wants her as a mistress, I think he wants the power of what she can bring as her Hand, I think he will propose a marriage of her to Robyn to unite the Vale and Winterfell and that he would be the puppetmaster controlling Robyn and also Sansa since he is the male that Littlefinger can manipulate the easiest. This way he has the best of all worlds, Power, Sansa, and a way to start working towards the Iron Thrown.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:29 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    Darth Sansa has been born ! I think she is her to stay now. I think Littlefinger wants her as a mistress, I think he wants the power of what she can bring as her Hand, I think he will propose a marriage of her to Robyn to unite the Vale and Winterfell and that he would be the puppetmaster controlling Robyn and also Sansa since he is the male that Littlefinger can manipulate the easiest. This way he has the best of all worlds, Power, Sansa, and a way to start working towards the Iron Thrown.

I hope she doesn't go full dark side, more like Dany, bad ass but with honor and integrity. Which is I think what will happen.

Just doesn't seem like there's time left in the series for the Starks to start fighting with each other.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:53 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:

I hope she doesn't go full dark side, more like Dany, bad ass but with honor and integrity. Which is I think what will happen.

Just doesn't seem like there's time left in the series for the Starks to start fighting with each other.

Watch Dani carefully, she is showing more and more that urge to just kill and burn everything that disagrees with her, I am thinking more and more that Jon takes her out and dies in the process. Pity he has not been happy except when he was Cave Dwelling with Ygritte this whole series. Sansa is starting to reach her growth area and with two seasons left may be peaking at the right time, not known for her Dark side will surprise some people, Tyrion I also think is rising and is more then he knows and appears, maybe we could see the two come together once again and Sansa with new appreciation could be happy with him. The Show Tyrion at least. In the books Tyrion is described as almost hideous to look upon with no nose a scarred features and misshapen in some aspects.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:24 pm
  • Did Sansa know that Baelish and the Knights of the Vale were going to show up? I do remember an earlier episode with Baelish showing up to talk to the young, weird, king of the Vale but I don't explicitly remember what was discussed. It seemed very much like Sansa knew, but if she did why wouldn't she have told Jon?
    SeaToTheHawks
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:36 pm
  • SeaToTheHawks wrote:Did Sansa know that Baelish and the Knights of the Vale were going to show up? I do remember an earlier episode with Baelish showing up to talk to the young, weird, king of the Vale but I don't explicitly remember what was discussed. It seemed very much like Sansa knew, but if she did why wouldn't she have told Jon?

Im assuming he was who she sent the secret raven to.

Any chance we aren't done with Gendry?

Im trying to think of a way Sansa becomes queen. Don't see it.

I can't see Jon Snow and Dany going at it. There are too many bad guys. Why put good against good? I would say chances are better they marry, but I think more likely Jon dies saving someone.

Tyrion is the wildcard here. We know his plot takes him somewhere...
    I'm fly
    I should be in the sky with birds
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:16 pm
  • The battle scene in that last episode . . . wow.
    hawknation2016
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:43 pm
  • Tical21 wrote:
    SeaToTheHawks wrote:Did Sansa know that Baelish and the Knights of the Vale were going to show up? I do remember an earlier episode with Baelish showing up to talk to the young, weird, king of the Vale but I don't explicitly remember what was discussed. It seemed very much like Sansa knew, but if she did why wouldn't she have told Jon?

I can't see Jon Snow and Dany going at it. There are too many bad guys. Why put good against good? I would say chances are better they marry, but I think more likely Jon dies saving someone.

Tyrion's destiny is the iron throne is my thought. Varys said that he is the man westeros needs.

Anywho, I was wondering where Ghost was the whole time. This article explains it and it seems like a pretty lame excuse to me.

http://amp.timeinc.net/time/4377207/game-of-thrones-ghost-battle-of-the-bastards/?source=dam
    HAWKAMANIA
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:49 pm
  • SeaToTheHawks wrote:Did Sansa know that Baelish and the Knights of the Vale were going to show up? I do remember an earlier episode with Baelish showing up to talk to the young, weird, king of the Vale but I don't explicitly remember what was discussed. It seemed very much like Sansa knew, but if she did why wouldn't she have told Jon?

Remember the meeting in Mole Town where he said he would help and she said she didn't need his help and was holding him accountable for giving her to Ramsey, that is where it came from, she was testing him and playing him in a few regards when she sent the letter. He knows he has a thing for her or at least her mother, she knows he doesn't have a lot of conscience about a lot of things also, except how to gain more power. I think her saying he will be rewarded in her mind might have been giving him Rule over the Dread Fort. He will want something closer to home.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:58 pm
  • HAWKAMANIA wrote:
    Tical21 wrote:
    SeaToTheHawks wrote:Did Sansa know that Baelish and the Knights of the Vale were going to show up? I do remember an earlier episode with Baelish showing up to talk to the young, weird, king of the Vale but I don't explicitly remember what was discussed. It seemed very much like Sansa knew, but if she did why wouldn't she have told Jon?

Tyrion's destiny is the iron throne is my thought. Varys said that he is the man westeros needs.

Anywho, I was wondering where Ghost was the whole time. This article explains it and it seems like a pretty lame excuse to me.

http://amp.timeinc.net/time/4377207/game-of-thrones-ghost-battle-of-the-bastards/?source=dam

As a Lannister Tyrion is not going to the Throne, as a Targaryan he could. A remarriage of he and Sansa could unite the 7 Kingdomes as well, they will never unite with Dani or a Lannister ruling.

As far as Dani being good, she has conquered everything every where she has went, she was going to burn Maureen except for Tyrion, she crucified the Masters for Miles, she has a hatred for Lannisters and Starks and Baratheons, ( only one of those left now as a bastard ) already and it has been Tyrions ability to talk well and I think his un-threating stature that has saved him so far, she was not happy when she came home. She states that she wants to change things for the better, ok maybe so, but if you drop Nuclear Bombs on places you don't like or disagree with you because they have the type of Government that is abusing people your Kingdome will be small and you will always have enemies. Fear would be the only reason you keep power. She may not be evil purposely, but her methods are perceived as such.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:39 pm
  • Actually, I read today that Tyrion could get the throne as a Lannister. There would be nobody below Tommen, so you would go up the bloodline. Eventually, you get to a Boratheon that married a Lannister, like 150 years prior. Tywin would have been the rightful heir, then Jamie, except Jamie's position on the King's guard prevents him from becoming king. It then would go to Tyrion, except he has been convicted of killing the king, so that isna pretty big issue. Sorry, I can't find the link. I'll keep looking.
    I'm fly
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:45 am
  • Tical21 wrote:Actually, I read today that Tyrion could get the throne as a Lannister. There would be nobody below Tommen, so you would go up the bloodline. Eventually, you get to a Boratheon that married a Lannister, like 150 years prior. Tywin would have been the rightful heir, then Jamie, except Jamie's position on the King's guard prevents him from becoming king. It then would go to Tyrion, except he has been convicted of killing the king, so that isna pretty big issue. Sorry, I can't find the link. I'll keep looking.

Interesting. I think it's safe to say Tommen dies soon. I like the idea of Cersei burning most of Kings Landing down with the wildfire stored everywhere. That would be my guess as to what she was asking about 'the rumors' a few episodes ago. I think Jon stays in Winterfell, doesn't seem like he'd ever be interested in KL. Wonder if they'll drop Snow and just make him a Stark.

Also, wonder if they'll ever bring Dorne back into the story. Seems like they just cut ties. Had some cool stuff in the books that just never translated to the show.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:07 am

Some internet nerd blew up that letter Littlefinger sent to Sansa like two episodes ago? Anyway, it said he was coming.

So she knew, or at least hoped he was going to arrive in time. Maybe that's why she was trying to stall Jon with her telling him he didn't have enough men to win conversation before the battle.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:48 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:

Some internet nerd blew up that letter Littlefinger sent to Sansa like two episodes ago? Anyway, it said he was coming.

So she knew, or at least hoped he was going to arrive in time. Maybe that's why she was trying to stall Jon with her telling him he didn't have enough men to win conversation before the battle.

Do we know why she wasn't sharing that information (her meeting with Baelish, him offering his army to help, her writing to him asking for help) with Jon yet? I mean she has to have her reason.... I just haven't picked up on her angle yet.
    Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you’ll give and tears you’ll cry, and all you touch and all you see Is all your life will ever be
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:04 am
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:

Do we know why she wasn't sharing that information (her meeting with Baelish, him offering his army to help, her writing to him asking for help) with Jon yet? I mean she has to have her reason.... I just haven't picked up on her angle yet.

Because she wanted Ramsey to die. She knew if Jon had access to the Vale army, he would just lay siege to Winterfell and Ramsey would sit inside the walls. By letting Ramsey and Jon think Ramsey had the numbers advantage, she knew Ramsey would commit his troops to the battlefield.

She played BOTH of them, so that SHE could crush Ramsey with the Vale Army.
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:59 pm
  • I knew it, the homie Jon snow... I knew it
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:27 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:I knew it, the homie Jon snow... I knew it

You and everyone else. People that don't even watch the show knew he was a Targaryen.
    "...and now they got a bicycle!"
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler

Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:35 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:I knew it, the homie Jon snow... I knew it

Did you also figure out that Tyrion is a dwarf?
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:56 pm
  • So Cersei goes all Godfather. Awesome.
    Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
    FearTheBeak
    NET Veteran

Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:24 pm
  • Jamie is going to kill Cersei, and pull Light Bringer from her chest.
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler

Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:27 pm
  • Holy shit, Arya! Sweet revenge. Almost makes up for the poor house of black and white storyline. And she was eyeing Jaime...
    Now to wait 9 1/2 months :(
    HAWKAMANIA
    NET Veteran

Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:53 pm
  • Sac wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:I knew it, the homie Jon snow... I knew it

You and everyone else. People that don't even watch the show knew he was a Targaryen.

That's why me and j were the best mods ever.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:28 am
  • Holy moly, a LOT of shizzle wrapped up last night.

- Worst kept plot secret finally revealed, L+R=J.
    - Bran = destiny as the new 3 eyed raven
    - Arya murdering her way north
    - Dany kicks Darrio to the curb to set up her hooking up with Jon to rule the seven kingdoms
    - Cersei now the clear and concise villian

With how much was put in motion last night, I wouldn't be surprised if next season is the last. Seems like the writers weren't messing around this season, they progressed every major story arc to the home stretch it seems.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:56 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:Holy moly, a LOT of shizzle wrapped up last night.

- Dany kicks Darrio to the curb to set up her hooking up with Jon to rule the seven kingdoms

With how much was put in motion last night, I wouldn't be surprised if next season is the last. Seems like the writers weren't messing around this season, they progressed every major story arc to the home stretch it seems.

13 episodes left, split up over two seasons. Going to be a lot of battle scenes and other expensive set pieces so I can understand why the episode count is less over two seasons than before.
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there."---LP Hartley
    Trenchbroom
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:44 am
  • Trenchbroom wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:Holy moly, a LOT of shizzle wrapped up last night.

13 episodes left, split up over two seasons. Going to be a lot of battle scenes and other expensive set pieces so I can understand why the episode count is less over two seasons than before.

As much as I love GOT, I like that HBO isn't going to drag it out for 3-4 more years just to make money.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:34 am
  • What a perfect episode of TV. Man, the eerie piano just kept building the tension. The wildfire was my guess a few weeks ago but it didn't change the fact they absolutely knocked executing it out of the park. HBO better lock down Miguel Sapochnik to direct every major episode left. Tommen's death is also pretty sad, he never really wanted to be the king and was actually good. Just far too young and easily manipulated. I think if Tywin was still alive, he wouldn't have let this happen.

I was interested in how Jamie seemed to focus on Arya while she was wearing a different face. That was a cool wrinkle.

With the Frey's gone, seems like there's really only two big 'bads' left, Cersei and the white walkers. Wonder if they'll bring Jamie full circle and kill the mad Queen next. The prophecy says she will die by the hands of her brother. Her burning the city down was what Jamie once prevented, excited to see how their relationships changes.

The baby Jon to full grown Jon transition was amazing as well. Depressing to think we've got to wait another year.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:15 pm
  • I actually liked this episode. Maybe even more than last week’s ‘Battle’. Last week we had all the eye-candy visuals but this week was about the story and moving it forward. Finally we are out of Mereen. Thank the seven Gods.
    Margaery’s demise was a shock. I really thought she was being positioned into the story for something more.
    And Jamie’s expression to what appeared to be a disguised Arya was intriguing. I think there’s something more to that. Not to mention a sense of tension in the room between Sansa and Littlefinger.
    Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
    FearTheBeak
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:38 pm
  • Jamie was looking at the waitress because Bronne had pointed her out, they took it as wanting his golden hand in her twat as Bronne stated, Arya was looking at where she was going next, I think Kings Landing, Cersie is on her list, The Mountain is on her list, she would be the Volenquar also fulfilling another prophecy. Although I think Jamie kills Cersie somehow, she is Mad, that look was one of recognition, one that King Aerys may have had before he killed him. The dead stare she gave Jamie back was also telling. I am hoping Arya gets Widows Wale as well.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:07 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:Holy moly, a LOT of shizzle wrapped up last night.

I'm not an expert on Targaryen lineage but wasn't Rhaegar, Dany's much older brother which would make her Jon's aunt?
    HAWKAMANIA
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:02 pm
  • Yes, Aunty Dani can we go for a roll in the Snow :)

It's tradition :)

If brother sister marry frequently the Nephew Aunt relationship is like total strangers.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:11 am
  • Jon and Dany will probably both die saving the world. GRRM said the ending is "bittersweet" and D&D said they are keeping the same ending that GRRM wrote.
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:08 am
  • Jon definitely dies saving somebody.

Is Bran going to be able to broadcast the truth? If not, is there anyone who will believe him?

Who is left on Arya's list?

What is this prophecy that I keep hearing about?
    I'm fly
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:21 am
  • Tical21 wrote:Is Bran going to be able to broadcast the truth? If not, is there anyone who will believe him?

I think it's setting up for Bran to be the savior against the White Walkers.

You can cross off Trant and Frey now, and I assume Martin wouldn't have wrote in Arya's list without it all coming to fruition. So if I had to guess who takes out Cersei in the end, it's Arya.

Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:34 am
  • Tical21 wrote:Jon definitely dies saving somebody.

Is Bran going to be able to broadcast the truth? If not, is there anyone who will believe him?

What is this prophecy that I keep hearing about?

Season 5 opened with that witch talking to young Cersei about how she will become queen, her kids will all die, and she will be replaced by someone younger and prettier. It's pretty clearly Dany at this point but I liked how they kept Margaery around as an opponent. In the books, it goes further and says she will be killed by her younger brother, which is why a lot of people think Jamie will add queen slayer to his name.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:17 am
  • "Azor Ahai will be reborn amidst salt and smoke to wake stone dragons and reforge the great sword Lightbringer"

Meanwhile, Jorah Mormont travels to Old Valyria, where dragons had long ago been turned to stone and which just happens to reside in The Smoking Sea in search for a cure to the greyscale.

Hmmm....
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:22 am
  • Last question. How was it that Cersei got the throne?
    I'm fly
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:27 am
  • Tical21 wrote:Last question. How was it that Cersei got the throne?

Royal attrition lol. No more male Baratheon heirs, so I guess you go to the queen.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:32 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Tical21 wrote:Last question. How was it that Cersei got the throne?

Royal attrition lol. No more male Baratheon heirs, so I guess you go to the queen.

I thought you go back up the bloodline until you hit a common male and then go down that line, but I dunno. Guess not.
    I'm fly
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:46 am
  • Tical21 wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:

I thought you go back up the bloodline until you hit a common male and then go down that line, but I dunno. Guess not.

yeah maybe Jamie would be a more popular choice? But both he and Tyrion aren't exactly in good favor with anyone of influence in Casterly Rock.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:58 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Tical21 wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:

yeah maybe Jamie would be a more popular choice? But both he and Tyrion aren't exactly in good favor with anyone of influence in Casterly Rock.

Cersei was already queen, as she was married to king Robert. So, she goes from queen regent to just queen.
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:01 pm
  • She wasn't Queen regent anymore, Queen mother after Tommen Married.

She took the Thorne by killing everyone and anyone that had a possible claim that she knows of and is holding it by fear at the moment, not truly the succession standard but a Usurper .

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:05 pm
  • All hail Queen Cersei either way. Long live the queen.
    Image Always been a Seahawks fan
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:16 pm
  • Also she has literally no real allies at the moment, the people hate her for killing everyone, Tyrells for killing heiors, Martells for killing Heirs, the north for the Red Wedding, only a couple smaller houses may support her, the Iron Islands may as well considering Yara and Theon got to Dani first.

There are 8000 Lannister troops under Jamie, we do not know what he is going to do, he does not look happy in that last shot, Cersie did exactly what he prevented when he Killed Aerys.

Olenna Tyrell has been sending food to Kings Landing, that obviously will stop, the have approximately 60,000 troops and are aligned with Dani now, they have not been in the conflict as of yet so are fresh.

The Sand Snakes are also aligned with Dani and have close to that same amount of troops and also are fresh. that's about 60,000 warriors as well.

Now add 12,000 unsullied,100,000 Dorthraki, and if she takes the Iron Islands first for Yara and Theon that contingent as well, oh did I forget to mention Three Dragons and 1200 or so Ships maybe more since the Tyrells and Martells ships are also in that Fleet with Dani and the Iron Born. Not to mention Danis Slavers ships were equipped with Catapults.

So math wise, 8000 Lannister troops, 2000 Gold Coats for Kings Landing. A few more thrown in here and or there, a lot of pissed off people in Kings Landing that are going to flee at the first sign of trouble.

Dani, 220,000 troops 1200 Ships, 3 Dragons.

Can you say Holy Shit when you look out the Window one morning into the bay? Also once they land they will be Sieged with the only supply train on the side of the opposition and Winter is coming fast.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:21 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:...and Winter is here.

FIFY
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:48 pm
  • Sac wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:...and Winter is here.

FIFY

Depends on where you are, in Winterfell yes, but in the South and Essos not quite yet.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:40 pm
  • This is a lot earlier than I thought Dany was going to make her voyage. I thought she'd be doing this really close to the end, take the throne, and the series would end. It is almost as if she will either take over and rule for half of next season and then the final season. Maybe she's going to rule for a while and ultimately become overthrown? Is she going to get sidetracked along the way?

Cersei was badass! I've got to admit, I'm kind of pulling for her now. What if she finds a way to flick away the little blonde and keeps her middle fingers up?
    I'm fly
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:37 am
  • Am I the only one who thinks Dany is evil? Sure, she's been a fair leader, but she's obsessed with power and obsessed with killing her enemies. Seems like she's gonna snap soon.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:07 am
  • fenderbender123 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Dany is evil? Sure, she's been a fair leader, but she's obsessed with power and obsessed with killing her enemies. Seems like she's gonna snap soon.

You could be onto something...

How's this for a theory based on some parallels?

Dany is a Targaryen, like her father obviously.
    Her father went mad, what if she does also?
    Jaime is a Lannister and as hand of the king struck down the king to safe the city.
    Tyrion is a Lannister, what if as hand of the queen he strikes her down to save the city?
    SeaToTheHawks
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:16 am
  • FearTheBeak wrote:I actually liked this episode. Maybe even more than last week’s ‘Battle’. Last week we had all the eye-candy visuals but this week was about the story and moving it forward. Finally we are out of Mereen. Thank the seven Gods.

Thank the Lord of Light...heretic. :)
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there."---LP Hartley
    Trenchbroom
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:01 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information