Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:34 am
  • SeaToTheHawks wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Dany is evil? Sure, she's been a fair leader, but she's obsessed with power and obsessed with killing her enemies. Seems like she's gonna snap soon.

You could be onto something...

How's this for a theory based on some parallels?

Dany is a Targaryen, like her father obviously.
    Her father went mad, what if she does also?
    Jaime is a Lannister and as hand of the king struck down the king to safe the city.
    Tyrion is a Lannister, what if as hand of the queen he strikes her down to save the city?

Jaime wasnt hand of the king. He was a kingsguard when he killed the mad king.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:11 am
  • fenderbender123 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Dany is evil? Sure, she's been a fair leader, but she's obsessed with power and obsessed with killing her enemies. Seems like she's gonna snap soon.

You take that back right now.
    I'm fly
    I should be in the sky with birds
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:14 am
  • fenderbender123 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Dany is evil? Sure, she's been a fair leader, but she's obsessed with power and obsessed with killing her enemies. Seems like she's gonna snap soon.

I don't think she's obsessed with power, she's obsessed with righting wrongs and eliminating corruption and cruelty.

Who has she killed that wasn't an evil bastard.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:20 am
  • Cersie is the one that is mad. She needs to die NOW!!! The power hungry biach just used up the ONLY weapon she has to defend her kingdom. I hope Jamie takes her out, I really do.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:40 am
    Adopt A Rookie: Nick Vannett, TE - Ohio State University
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:48 am
  • The list of directors for season 7 was just posted for anyone interested in this kind of stuff:

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/29/game-thrones-season-7

Alan Taylor: An Emmy-winning veteran of The Sopranos, Taylor helped pioneer the visual storytelling style of the show when he helmed the pivotal ninth and 10th episodes of season 1, particularly “Baelor” (the episode where Ned Stark was executed). The Thrones producers were so impressed they gave Taylor four episodes to helm in season 2 – including the premiere and the finale. Then Marvel snatched him up for Thor: The Dark World followed by Taylor reuniting with Emilia Clarke to direct her big-screen role in Terminator: Genisys. Now he’s back on Thrones for the first time since 2012.

Jeremy Podeswa: The Canadian director and Boardwalk Empire veteran scored an Emmy nomination for directing the show’s most controversial hour, season 5’s darkly tense “Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.” This year he directed the propulsive season premiere as well as Jon Snow’s riveting resurrection episode, “Home.”

Mark Mylod: A four-time director on the show, the British veteran of Showtime’s Shameless and HBO’s Entourage took on this season’s uniquely textured re-introduction of the The Hound in “The Broken Man,” as well as Arya’s exciting chase sequence in “No One.”

Matt Shakman: A newcomer to the series. Shakman is best known for his work on FX’s It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, a comedy loved by Benioff and Weiss (the showrunners even wrote an episode, “Flowers for Charlie,” although it’s not one of the 39 episodes Shakman has directed). Shakman has also helmed episodes of AMC’s Mad Men, CBS’ The Good Wife and FX’s Fargo.

Disappointing to see Miguel Sapochnik's name off the list, but my guess is he's pretty burnt out from making episodes 9 and 10. Hopefully it means he'll be rested to do the big finale for season 8. Happy to see Alan Taylor back though, he left to make a few decent blockbuster movies but I think he's great for TV.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:31 am
  • Tical21 wrote:
    Cersei was badass! I've got to admit, I'm kind of pulling for her now. What if she finds a way to flick away the little blonde and keeps her middle fingers up?

So with you on this. Loved how she channeled her inner 'Michael Corleone' and took care of all family business with one act.
    Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
    FearTheBeak
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:09 pm
  • XxXdragonXxX wrote:
    SeaToTheHawks wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Dany is evil? Sure, she's been a fair leader, but she's obsessed with power and obsessed with killing her enemies. Seems like she's gonna snap soon.

You could be onto something...

How's this for a theory based on some parallels?

Dany is a Targaryen, like her father obviously.
    Her father went mad, what if she does also?
    Jaime is a Lannister and as hand of the king struck down the king to safe the city.
    Tyrion is a Lannister, what if as hand of the queen he strikes her down to save the city?

Jaime wasnt hand of the king. He was a kingsguard when he killed the mad king.

Ahhh yes, that's right. Got confused.
    SeaToTheHawks
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:49 pm
  • The great game is terrifying. Also, I think it never ends. I see a whole new generation of rulers who want to do good but will inherit the same problems that plagued their predecessors. If they can fight off the army of the dead, that is. Which they probably can't.
    Image Always been a Seahawks fan
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:19 pm
  • Trenchbroom wrote:
    FearTheBeak wrote:I actually liked this episode. Maybe even more than last week’s ‘Battle’. Last week we had all the eye-candy visuals but this week was about the story and moving it forward. Finally we are out of Mereen. Thank the seven Gods.

Thank the Lord of Light...heretic. :)

The Old Gods !

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:26 pm
  • Seahwkgal wrote:Cersie is the one that is mad. She needs to die NOW!!! The power hungry biach just used up the ONLY weapon she has to defend her kingdom. I hope Jamie takes her out, I really do.

No she didn't, that was just the Wildfire under the Sept, there is more all over and a cache under the throne room as well.

Cersie will die rather then turn over Kings Landing, she will kill everyone if she needs to.

She is facing 200,000 plus Warriors, 1500 Ships or so, Three Dragons and one Dwarf.

She has a starving people since the Tyrells cut off supplies, a pissed off people since she killed a bunch but they are afraid also. A brother in charge of her Families army that is about 8000 strong, 2000 Gold Coats from Kings Landing proper, one Zombie apocalyptic warrior.

There is no guarantee Jamie will help her based on the look he was giving her also.

She is fighting a Nuclear Weapon with a Pop Gun really, her biggest chance is to lure everyone in to the Thorne room and detonate another Cache of Wildfire, killing them and destroying Kings Landing if she can get them all inside to occupy the city.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:01 pm
  • I could've sworn Tyrion said that was all that was left after the first use of wildfire. IOW, what Cersie just blew up. I don't read the books and I have watched the show as the seasons went...Basically, no re-watches.

So, I still want her to die a horrid death in the end. It will either be at the hand of Jamie or Arya. Cersie is the "mad queen" now.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:14 am
  • Seahwkgal wrote:I could've sworn Tyrion said that was all that was left after the first use of wildfire. IOW, what Cersie just blew up. I don't read the books and I have watched the show as the seasons went...Basically, no re-watches.

So, I still want her to die a horrid death in the end. It will either be at the hand of Jamie or Arya. Cersie is the "mad queen" now.

Yes they said that, but that was the stuff they were still making, the caches that are stashed were stashed long ago and secret, also those alchemists are suspect since they were associated with Varys. It took Qyburn baiting Varys little bird with sugared plums to get the truth about the Caches stored under the Sept, Red Keep and other places in Kings Landing.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:10 am
  • chris98251 wrote:
    Seahwkgal wrote:I could've sworn Tyrion said that was all that was left after the first use of wildfire. IOW, what Cersie just blew up. I don't read the books and I have watched the show as the seasons went...Basically, no re-watches.

Yes they said that, but that was the stuff they were still making, the caches that are stashed were stashed long ago and secret, also those alchemists are suspect since they were associated with Varys. It took Qyburn baiting Varys little bird with sugared plums to get the truth about the Caches stored under the Sept, Red Keep and other places in Kings Landing.

Hmmm....Interesting. Thanks.
    I do find the parallel of the story that Jamie told Brienne of Tarth about the "mad king" and the caches of wildfire all over Kings Landing. You know, the "burn them all" story. It eerily looks like something Cersei would do. Hence, why I call her the "mad queen". I can see her being the major bad person that needs to go down, much like Daenerys' daddy was. I am having fun trying to predict who will be the one to make he meet her maker.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:55 am

Sgt. Largent
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:05 am
  • :laugh:
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:47 pm
    Osprey
    NET Veteran

Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:33 pm
  • Shotgunned the whole season this past week, just as the old gods and the new intended. First time looking in this thread since it was created.

The finale is the best episode of GoT to date. Zeb, finally your location has true meaning. I was never a fan of Rob the way I have been of Jon Stark Snow Targaryan.

Mistaowen, I'm surprised you're the only one to bring up the music. The new direction they took with a lot of the music from the finale was amazing, and a high of the show to date as far as music goes. It really helped make this episode. I went and bought the song immediately.

I'm sure the show's spinning away from what the books will do even more so now, but I don't care; I actually enjoy that. Let the show do what it will to close out, and we'll get to see what the books do, eventually. Hopefully. Father time's probably been eyeballing ol' George for some time now, he better get his ass in gear. The exchange he had with Stephen King about their respective speeds of writing was pretty funny, but it's also annoying. If Martin wants to be remembered well after he's gone, he better finish his damned crowning achievement in short order.

THE KING IN THE NORTH! (Until everyone finds out he's a Targaryan, anyways...)

P.S., to the illiterate people in this thread who cannot spell, it's Cersei.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:41 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:THE KING IN THE NORTH! (Until everyone finds out he's a Targaryan, anyways...)

P.S., to the illiterate people in this thread who cannot spell, it's Cersei.

Oh, sweet revenge... it's spelled Targaryen. :stirthepot:
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

- Excerpt from Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:45 pm

Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:10 pm
  • I've played that song on repeat so many times now I think I actually wore out the file.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:21 pm
  • Since we are talking GOT Music, here is a cover of The Main Theme song with the Lyrics George wrote for it we don't hear on the show.

She really has a great voice.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:33 am
  • chris98251 wrote:Since we are talking GOT Music, here is a cover of The Main Theme song with the Lyrics George wrote for it we don't hear on the show.

She really has a great voice.

Interesting, but I miss the cello.
    Russell has some stats that aren't Superb? Ow! Love his balls anyways!

SC
    StoneCold
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:21 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:I'm sure the show's spinning away from what the books will do even more so now, but I don't care; I actually enjoy that. Let the show do what it will to close out, and we'll get to see what the books do, eventually. Hopefully. Father time's probably been eyeballing ol' George for some time now, he better get his ass in gear. The exchange he had with Stephen King about their respective speeds of writing was pretty funny, but it's also annoying. If Martin wants to be remembered well after he's gone, he better finish his damned crowning achievement in short order.]

I betcha the show writers and producers have been in close conference with Martin this entire time to make sure at least the main story arcs stay true to what Martin is writing.............which from all the foreshadowing that's now coming to fruition, L+R=J, etc, it seems to be the case.
    Sgt. Largent
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:27 am
  • From what I understand, if I remember correctly, I read it somewhere at some point, he told them the 3 major things that have to happen and they were free to fill the rest in however they wanted. I have a strong feeling the books will be significantly different from the show, assuming he actually still writes the books. Which he goddam better haha.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:26 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:From what I understand, if I remember correctly, I read it somewhere at some point, he told them the 3 major things that have to happen and they were free to fill the rest in however they wanted. I have a strong feeling the books will be significantly different from the show, assuming he actually still writes the books. Which he goddam better haha.

That's why I said main story arcs, it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense if the show has Dany and Jon hook up and rule, and Martin kills them off in the books.

Honestly I've gone from a huge fan of the books to really not giving a crap anymore, the show has far surpassed the books for me for sheer enjoyment of this franchise. So I've gone from impatient book fan waiting for Martin to finish his bloated tomes, to apathetic.
    Sgt. Largent
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:53 pm
  • I felt mostly the same way going into this season but it has definitely left me wanting more at this point. Not getting my hopes all the way up but not abandoning all hope either.

I also think it would be funny and badass if Martin okie-doked HBO and has a completely different version of the story saved for the books.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:09 pm
  • The books are very good, but I think the show is actually better at this point, IMO. I wouldn't have said that two years ago, but I'm saying it now. Part of that may be annoyance with Martin taking so damn long to finish the book even with a lot of public pressure to get his rapidly-becoming-decrepit ass into high gear. Hard to say.

The books do get overly wordy periodically, too.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:38 pm
  • I love the show but I would trade its entire existence for a guarantee that Martin was going to finish the books. I'd make that deal in a heartbeat.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:50 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:I love the show but I would trade its entire existence for a guarantee that Martin was going to finish the books. I'd make that deal in a heartbeat.

I wish. The guy just won't buckle down and write, he's too busy going to every convention on the planet and promoting Wild Cards, which nobody cares about. FINISH THE BOOK, GEORGE.
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:01 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:The books are very good, but I think the show is actually better at this point, IMO. I wouldn't have said that two years ago, but I'm saying it now. Part of that may be annoyance with Martin taking so damn long to finish the book even with a lot of public pressure to get his rapidly-becoming-decrepit ass into high gear. Hard to say.

The books do get overly wordy periodically, too.

Typical of most successful authors. The more popular their books become, the more power they have over content.

IMO this is the main reason the last two GOT books have been slogs............no publishing editors telling Martin he can't have those extra 350 pages of exposition.
    Sgt. Largent
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:45 pm
  • One thing I will say: I would trade ever getting The Winds of Winter or A Dream of Spring if Patrick Rothfuss were to put out The Doors of Stone right now. Yeah, I'm saying it: The Kingkiller Chronicles is better than A Song of Ice and Fire.

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:54 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:One thing I will say: I would trade ever getting The Winds of Winter or A Dream of Spring if Patrick Rothfuss were to put out The Doors of Stone right now. Yeah, I'm saying it: The Kingkiller Chronicles is better than A Song of Ice and Fire.

That's not a stretch. The King Killer Chronicle is a better series, and it isn't even close.

I'm also very much looking forward to The Thorn of Emberlain.

**Just read the prologue to Name of the Wind, then go guy the book. You'll be better off for it.

IT WAS NIGHT AGAIN. The Waystone Inn lay in silence, and it was a silence of three parts. The most obvious part was a hollow, echoing quiet, made by things that were lacking. If there had been a wind it would have sighed through the trees, set the inn's sign creaking on its hooks, and brushed the silence down the road like trailing autumn leaves. If there had been a crowd, even a handful of men inside the inn, they would have filled the silence with conversation and laughter, the clatter and clamor one expects from a drinking house during the dark hours of night. If there had been music .. . but no, of course there was no music. In fact there were none of these things, and so the silence remained.

Inside the Waystone a pair of men huddled at one corner of the bar. They drank with quiet determination, avoiding serious discussions of troubling news. In doing this they added a small, sullen silence to the larger, hollow one. It made an alloy of sorts, a counterpoint.

The third silence was not an easy thing to notice. If you listened for an hour, you might begin to feel it in the wooden floor underfoot and in the rough, splintering barrels behind the bar. It was in the weight of the black stone hearth that held the heat of a long dead fire. It was in the slow back and forth of a white linen cloth rubbing along the grain of the bar. And it was in the hands of the man who stood there, polishing a stretch of mahogany that already gleamed in the lamplight.

The man had true-red hair, red as flame. His eyes were dark and distant, and he moved with the subtle certainty that comes from knowing many things.

The Waystone was his, just as the third silence was his. This was appropriate, as it was the greatest silence of the three, wrapping the others inside itself. It was deep and wide as autumn's ending. It was heavy as a great river-smooth stone. It was the patient, cut-flower sound of a man who is waiting to die.
    "...and now they got a bicycle!"
    Sac
    .NOW with Modership

Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:05 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:Typical of most successful authors. The more popular their books become, the more power they have over content.

IMO this is the main reason the last two GOT books have been slogs............no publishing editors telling Martin he can't have those extra 350 pages of exposition.

Even more reason to respect Stephen King. He "retired," which turned out to mean he slowed his pace by like 25% and still kicks Martin's ass six ways from Sunday for speed of writing.

Maulbert wrote:One thing I will say: I would trade ever getting The Winds of Winter or A Dream of Spring if Patrick Rothfuss were to put out The Doors of Stone right now. Yeah, I'm saying it: The Kingkiller Chronicles is better than A Song of Ice and Fire.

The Dark Tower owns 'em both.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:10 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:Typical of most successful authors. The more popular their books become, the more power they have over content.

Even more reason to respect Stephen King. He "retired," which turned out to mean he slowed his pace by like 25% and still kicks Martin's ass six ways from Sunday for speed of writing.

Maulbert wrote:One thing I will say: I would trade ever getting The Winds of Winter or A Dream of Spring if Patrick Rothfuss were to put out The Doors of Stone right now. Yeah, I'm saying it: The Kingkiller Chronicles is better than A Song of Ice and Fire.

The Dark Tower owns 'em both.

:sarcasm_on: I'm so totally shocked someone using the online ID RolandDeschain would believe this malarkey. :sarcasm_off:

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:12 pm
  • Maulbert wrote: :sarcasm_on: I'm so totally shocked someone using the online ID RolandDeschain would believe this malarkey. :sarcasm_off:

Have you read the whole series?
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:12 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    :sarcasm_on: I'm so totally shocked someone using the online ID RolandDeschain would believe this malarkey. :sarcasm_off:

Malarkey is correct.
    Sac
    .NOW with Modership

Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:19 pm
  • Sac wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:

Malarkey is correct.

Oh, I wasn't being sarcastic about the malarkey comment. Just the part about me being shocked.

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:49 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:The Kingkiller Chronicles is better than A Song of Ice and Fire.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:22 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:The Kingkiller Chronicles is better than A Song of Ice and Fire.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

Zeb was bound to disagree with my wisdom sooner or later...
    Sac
    .NOW with Modership

Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:46 pm
  • I'm really looking forward to Doors of Stone. I like those books a lot. But you don't seriously think they're better than Ice & Fire, do you? Like, legitimately?
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:47 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:I'm really looking forward to Doors of Stone. I like those books a lot. But you don't seriously think they're better than Ice & Fire, do you? Like, legitimately?

Yes. They are better written.

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:03 pm
  • Going to lock this if it doesn't go back on topic.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:18 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Going to lock this if it doesn't go back on topic.

Have some prune juice and settle down, gramps.

Let's set odds on whether or not Jon Snow is alive after the final episode of the final season. Who wants to post an over/under?
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:46 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Going to lock this if it doesn't go back on topic.

Let's set odds on whether or not Jon Snow is alive after the final episode of the final season. Who wants to post an over/under?

Define alive..........

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:48 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:I'm really looking forward to Doors of Stone. I like those books a lot. But you don't seriously think they're better than Ice & Fire, do you? Like, legitimately?

Yes. They are better written.

No. They're not. Rothfuss is awesome (based on his couple books) but he's not George Martin.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:49 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Going to lock this if it doesn't go back on topic.

In the show? Alive. In the books? Hard to say. I'll go with dead.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:32 am
  • Jon is dead already technically, or Undead, or re animated.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:32 am
  • chris98251 wrote:Jon is dead already technically, or Undead, or re animated.

He's breathing, therefore his heart must be pumping, or why breath? I think that makes him alive.
    Sac
    .NOW with Modership

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:34 am
  • Well Thorne right before he was hanged said that at least his fight has ended but Jon's would go on forever, those things are not dropped accidently.

Yes he takes breaths, but before he dressed he still had all the wounds and was not bleeding anymore.

My take is he will defeat the current Night King, I still believe in the Ice Dragon in Winterfell or one living that only he will be able to ride due to his undead living dead state so he cannot freeze to death which is how the three other Dragons will be defeated after the White Walkers are. I am also of the mind Lightbringer may be at the core of Winterfell burning and keeping the Hot Springs heated preventing the Ice Dragon from forming that is in the pool there.

Something along those lines.

Sheer numbers have the Night King over running everything if they do not have a counter, the counter may be the Dragons of Dany, but to hold them in check after the White Walkers you need something else, Ice Dragon is my thought, seen outline of one in the battle of Harholme in the clouds flying in a youtube vid.

Also my reason for Jon being the next Night King is because you have to have balance in this world between Ice and Fire because the seasons depend on magic, Jon has always been a reluctant leader, he doesn't want the Iron Throne, but he may end up sacrificing himself for the greater good in going North to the lands of forever winter and being the Night King there and sleep for s few thousand years.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

PreviousNext

It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:34 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information