Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Mon May 16, 2016 9:02 am
  • To go forward Dany had to go back, she went back to the Dorhtraki, where it really all started, instead of a tribe she is now in control of the Horde itself, the Un Burnt is part of her mystique, deciding to dump the oil lamps and step above the small men thinking the Khals had was just what was needed. They are all about dominating and she did.

    Now she will head towards Maureen with 100,000 warriors plus the women and children to add to her unsullied and Second Sons army. Oh and lets not forget we now have three Dragons flying around.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 25361
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Mon May 16, 2016 10:07 am
  • chris98251 wrote:To go forward Dany had to go back, she went back to the Dorhtraki, where it really all started, instead of a tribe she is now in control of the Horde itself, the Un Burnt is part of her mystique, deciding to dump the oil lamps and step above the small men thinking the Khals had was just what was needed. They are all about dominating and she did.

    Now she will head towards Maureen with 100,000 warriors plus the women and children to add to her unsullied and Second Sons army. Oh and lets not forget we now have three Dragons flying around.


    God they dont use the Dragons enough in this show.

    The mother of Dragons is a horrible mother who never knows what mischief her kids are getting into. We need a Westeros CPA to step in and take these neglected Dragons away from her.
    hawksincebirth wrote:
    So Russell has leverage but marshawn doesn't ? I thought its next man up. Hey we got t jack and bj Daniels right ??
    User avatar
    Cartire
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4571
    Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:49 am


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Thu May 19, 2016 11:29 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:To go forward Dany had to go back, she went back to the Dorhtraki, where it really all started, instead of a tribe she is now in control of the Horde itself, the Un Burnt is part of her mystique, deciding to dump the oil lamps and step above the small men thinking the Khals had was just what was needed. They are all about dominating and she did.

    Now she will head towards Maureen with 100,000 warriors plus the women and children to add to her unsullied and Second Sons army. Oh and lets not forget we now have three Dragons flying around.


    yeah. I re-watched it twice.

    My gut reaction is still so mad. I didn't want the "guy" to come in and help her. I wanted her to own her freedom alone.

    I'm still annoyed, but I can appreciate the facts of the story and what she did.

    She is the one I want to own it all in the end.

    and off topic, her body double is like a happy daily smile on my Insta.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3218
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Thu May 19, 2016 11:39 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:I'm conflicted. I've been the biggest Dany supporter and she wins it all, etc.

    But, man. This episode killed it for me. You really do not spout off, turn over a side table w a flame and show your tits and now have power. This is beyond BS.

    Dany was and has been a massive woman of power. This episode just took all her power away and made her "good for TV."

    It's not real. It's not even close to believable, and it's pretty much now unwatchable.

    Seems important that there was no Arya in this episode. Marjorie came out strong. I think the only thing that can save the entire thing is if Arya viciously flays Sansa in front of Ramsey before then flaying him.

    I was gonna buy the books, but I think I'm done with the whole thing now.


    You are one confusing fan. You LIKE when Dany does nothing but sit around waxing poetic about which boy toy she likes better for seasons on end...........but then when she puts the hammer down and takes control of the entire game by doing something bad ass, you're out?



    I did not express myself correctly. I adore Dany.

    I've never seen Dany for one second as "sitting around." re-watch the first eps. She USED every thing in her power to gain control and BE in control. Including sex.

    She manipulated both her brother and her husband, while seeming to be passive. Pay attention.

    In this case, I over reacted as I am unhappy she needed a man to get her out of this situation. I love what she did. Just wish it was without J.

    I re-watched, so though I do not agree, I will keep watching. I do want to see her own it all.

    and, hey - being conflicted while reading a great novel or in this case a TV show is what real readers are supposed to feel. What, you went through the entire Brothers Karamazov with no personal conflicts?
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3218
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Thu May 19, 2016 11:45 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:I'm conflicted. I've been the biggest Dany supporter and she wins it all, etc.

    But, man. This episode killed it for me. You really do not spout off, turn over a side table w a flame and show your tits and now have power. This is beyond BS.

    Dany was and has been a massive woman of power. This episode just took all her power away and made her "good for TV."

    It's not real. It's not even close to believable, and it's pretty much now unwatchable.

    Seems important that there was no Arya in this episode. Marjorie came out strong. I think the only thing that can save the entire thing is if Arya viciously flays Sansa in front of Ramsey before then flaying him.

    I was gonna buy the books, but I think I'm done with the whole thing now.

    You are just trolling now

    Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk


    No. Was a gut reaction.

    I suck at trolling.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3218
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Thu May 19, 2016 11:52 pm
  • Well, even though my gut reaction to this episode was over the top emotional and full of my personal opinions - I see here that nothing else about the episode is being discussed.

    So, call me what you want but at least I am sharing and discussing.

    I liked that Sansa finished reading the letter that Snow was too weak to read out loud to her. He's still a pussy.

    Tyron ending slavery was cute, but forced and annoying. Hope they give him better things to do again.

    We need Arya to rise up with no name and kill someone least expected. Not Ramsey.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3218
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:14 am
  • RedAlice wrote:
    and off topic, her body double is like a happy daily smile on my Insta.


    She says no body double was involved--100% Khaleesi.
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there."---LP Hartley
    User avatar
    Trenchbroom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2834
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:47 am
    Location: Spokangeles


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:23 am
  • RedAlice wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:I'm conflicted. I've been the biggest Dany supporter and she wins it all, etc.

    But, man. This episode killed it for me. You really do not spout off, turn over a side table w a flame and show your tits and now have power. This is beyond BS.

    Dany was and has been a massive woman of power. This episode just took all her power away and made her "good for TV."

    It's not real. It's not even close to believable, and it's pretty much now unwatchable.

    Seems important that there was no Arya in this episode. Marjorie came out strong. I think the only thing that can save the entire thing is if Arya viciously flays Sansa in front of Ramsey before then flaying him.

    I was gonna buy the books, but I think I'm done with the whole thing now.


    You are one confusing fan. You LIKE when Dany does nothing but sit around waxing poetic about which boy toy she likes better for seasons on end...........but then when she puts the hammer down and takes control of the entire game by doing something bad ass, you're out?



    I did not express myself correctly. I adore Dany.

    I've never seen Dany for one second as "sitting around." re-watch the first eps. She USED every thing in her power to gain control and BE in control. Including sex.

    She manipulated both her brother and her husband, while seeming to be passive. Pay attention.

    In this case, I over reacted as I am unhappy she needed a man to get her out of this situation. I love what she did. Just wish it was without J.

    I re-watched, so though I do not agree, I will keep watching. I do want to see her own it all.

    and, hey - being conflicted while reading a great novel or in this case a TV show is what real readers are supposed to feel. What, you went through the entire Brothers Karamazov with no personal conflicts?


    Because in the first episodes she was passive. She wasn't ACTING passive, while secretly plotting. She was a weak, young, controlled girl. By her brother and later by her forced husband. It wasn't until she learned how to sex him up from that other women that she really took charge.

    But to try to claim she was secretly plotting and pretending to be passive all along is extremely wrong.
    SeaToTheHawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 765
    Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:15 pm


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:59 am
  • I just wanted to say that Lord Baelish is the shit. Every scene he's in is just awesome. Great actor.
    User avatar
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4514
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 7:13 am
  • fenderbender123 wrote:I just wanted to say that Lord Baelish is the shit. Every scene he's in is just awesome. Great actor.


    Darth Sansa has his ass this week. She looked pissed.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 25361
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 7:29 am
  • fenderbender123 wrote:I just wanted to say that Lord Baelish is the shit. Every scene he's in is just awesome. Great actor.


    He is a very good actor
    SeaToTheHawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 765
    Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:15 pm


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 7:46 am
  • RedAlice wrote:
    I've never seen Dany for one second as "sitting around." re-watch the first eps. She USED every thing in her power to gain control and BE in control. Including sex.


    Then you skipped the last two seasons, all she did was sit in a windowless room on a throne pontificating about boyfriends, her dragons, fighting pits and why don't the people of Mereen don't love her.

    For...........................two..........................seasons.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13784
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 8:14 am
  • chris98251 wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:I just wanted to say that Lord Baelish is the shit. Every scene he's in is just awesome. Great actor.


    Darth Sansa has his ass this week. She looked pissed.


    I hope not. I kinda want the series to end with him regaining the throne lol
    User avatar
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4514
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 9:12 am
  • fenderbender123 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:I just wanted to say that Lord Baelish is the shit. Every scene he's in is just awesome. Great actor.


    Darth Sansa has his ass this week. She looked pissed.


    I hope not. I kinda want the series to end with him regaining the throne lol


    Shocking.
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there."---LP Hartley
    User avatar
    Trenchbroom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2834
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:47 am
    Location: Spokangeles


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 9:29 am
  • Trenchbroom wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:I just wanted to say that Lord Baelish is the shit. Every scene he's in is just awesome. Great actor.


    Darth Sansa has his ass this week. She looked pissed.


    I hope not. I kinda want the series to end with him regaining the throne lol


    Shocking.


    Not sure what you mean...

    Because I tend to go against the grain so often? I suppose I do. He's obviously a "bad" guy in the series, but when you think about it, almost every main character in that series has done terrible things. There almost are no good guys.
    User avatar
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4514
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 10:07 am
  • I want The Hound to rise from the dead and hew Lord Balish in two,then wipe his sword off on his pants.

    Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 11240
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 12:00 pm
  • Littlefinger never had the Throne.

    As far as Darth Sansa having his ass, I did not mean kill him, he is going to be sucking up to her big time, I think Sansa's first hand of her own kill may be Ramsey.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 25361
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 12:25 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Littlefinger never had the Throne.

    As far as Darth Sansa having his ass, I did not mean kill him, he is going to be sucking up to her big time, I think Sansa's first hand of her own kill may be Ramsey.


    This show is all about shock and awe. What if Ramsay ends up on the throne. :? :? :? :? :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    SeaToTheHawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 765
    Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:15 pm


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 12:41 pm
  • SeaToTheHawks wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Littlefinger never had the Throne.

    As far as Darth Sansa having his ass, I did not mean kill him, he is going to be sucking up to her big time, I think Sansa's first hand of her own kill may be Ramsey.


    This show is all about shock and awe. What if Ramsay ends up on the throne. :? :? :? :? :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


    I wouldn't put it past Martin to do this, he's a sick bastard.

    But if he does, he better sell his house, change his name and go into witness protection............cause millions of fans are going to get their torches and pitchforks and hunt him down.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13784
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 4:51 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:
    I've never seen Dany for one second as "sitting around." re-watch the first eps. She USED every thing in her power to gain control and BE in control. Including sex.


    Then you skipped the last two seasons, all she did was sit in a windowless room on a throne pontificating about boyfriends, her dragons, fighting pits and why don't the people of Mereen don't love her.

    For...........................two..........................seasons.


    Fair enough. You know more than I do.

    I binged all the previous seasons really fast in one weekend awhile ago. So, I missed many of the finer points.

    Might take it slower this summer, and I did buy the first book. I really enjoyed re-watching the first few eps of season one.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3218
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 4:54 pm
  • Trenchbroom wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:
    and off topic, her body double is like a happy daily smile on my Insta.


    She says no body double was involved--100% Khaleesi.


    Yes, for the breasts out of the fire scene this episode. That is the actual actress, which is obvious if you've seen pics of both. I believe it was also her own body in the first naked scene season one.

    She has used the body double in previous eps. And, she is lovely.

    Emelia Clarke is awesome. This will be coming out soon.

    http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/traile ... r#/slide/1
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3218
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 4:59 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    SeaToTheHawks wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Littlefinger never had the Throne.

    As far as Darth Sansa having his ass, I did not mean kill him, he is going to be sucking up to her big time, I think Sansa's first hand of her own kill may be Ramsey.


    This show is all about shock and awe. What if Ramsay ends up on the throne. :? :? :? :? :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


    I wouldn't put it past Martin to do this, he's a sick bastard.

    But if he does, he better sell his house, change his name and go into witness protection............cause millions of fans are going to get their torches and pitchforks and hunt him down.


    Martin is not in control of the TV Series.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3218
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Fri May 20, 2016 7:19 pm
  • Image
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 25361
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Sun May 22, 2016 8:09 pm
  • Image
    "...and now they got a bicycle!"
    User avatar
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 12836
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With your sister


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Sun May 22, 2016 8:18 pm
  • Sac wrote:Image


    :cry:

    That one hurt....

    Image
    Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you’ll give and tears you’ll cry, and all you touch and all you see Is all your life will ever be
    User avatar
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6682
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 am
    Location: Ballard


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Sun May 22, 2016 8:52 pm
  • I love this episode.

    Especially the drowning.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3218
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Sun May 22, 2016 9:31 pm
  • Wow. That choked me up. I believe that's a first.
    Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
    FearTheBeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 499
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 2:52 pm
    Location: Lacey, WA


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Sun May 22, 2016 9:46 pm
  • Everyone get the same Bill Simmons commercial first, or is that only on HBO Go?

    Well, either way - yes, billionaires should pay for their own * Stadiums. Ha. (star to represent I can't say what he said).

    Though I'm still not her fan, did like Sansa having a brain. It's nice to see her develop, and I"m sure this is going to continue as she eventually teams up w Dany.

    Pure dramatic pleasure in the Theon scene. The drowning was perfect. Considering the extreme use of random nudity in the first seasons, and the lack of it now - the verbal back and forth of the "size" and/or "lack of" male genitalia was entertaining.

    Where are my niece and nephew: let's kill them. I'm newly engaged and considering I couldn't even figure out who he was a couple episodes ago, well done.

    I have to let the Dany story be what it will be. Liked the emotion they were trying to show.

    And, yes the ending.

    and the play within the play. Joffrey.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    User avatar
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3218
    Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:47 am
    Location: San Diego


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Mon May 23, 2016 7:40 am
  • RedAlice wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    SeaToTheHawks wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Littlefinger never had the Throne.

    As far as Darth Sansa having his ass, I did not mean kill him, he is going to be sucking up to her big time, I think Sansa's first hand of her own kill may be Ramsey.


    This show is all about shock and awe. What if Ramsay ends up on the throne. :? :? :? :? :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


    I wouldn't put it past Martin to do this, he's a sick bastard.

    But if he does, he better sell his house, change his name and go into witness protection............cause millions of fans are going to get their torches and pitchforks and hunt him down.


    Martin is not in control of the TV Series.


    The showrunners have said that while they're doing their own thing, they are still consulting with Martin on the direction of certain character arcs and story lines.

    As far as last night's episode, probably the first time in the series that I got choked up. Hodor was arguably the first purely innocent primary/secondary character that got killed off...........and a beloved character at that.

    Hard to watch, but moving and fo seriously intriguing because now we know Bran's warg abilities are messing with the space time continuum, past, present and possibly the future.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13784
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Mon May 23, 2016 8:24 am
  • Remember the story of the Mad King? He just kept saying "burn them all, burn them all".

    What if....? Naw.
    Image Always been a Seahawks fan
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 16439
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Tue May 24, 2016 6:09 am
  • chris98251 wrote:Image

    I just lost my sip of coffee. :laugh:
    User avatar
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 4495
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Tue May 24, 2016 7:22 am
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:Remember the story of the Mad King? He just kept saying "burn them all, burn them all".

    What if....? Naw.


    Well.................fans have talked about this. Good article explaining all the Bran timeline possibilities.

    http://www.vox.com/2016/5/22/11722146/g ... ime-travel
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13784
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Tue May 24, 2016 10:12 am
  • I think that final scene is going to be ruined for me. I fell asleep watching the last episode last night and woke up to the "hold the door!" repeated screaming. It was very irritating while I was trying to fall back asleep.

    "Why does he keep screaming the same line? Are they purposely trying to irritate the viewers?" I kept wondering to myself. I'll probably just skip that scene when I watch it again.
    User avatar
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4514
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Tue May 24, 2016 10:41 am
  • Are we going to see him again as a walker?
    I'm fly
    I should be in the sky with birds
    User avatar
    Tical21
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3806
    Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:37 pm


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Tue May 24, 2016 10:47 am
  • Tical21 wrote:Are we going to see him again as a walker?


    I would guess so.
    Image Always been a Seahawks fan
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 16439
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Tue May 24, 2016 10:49 am
  • Tical21 wrote:Are we going to see him again as a walker?


    I dunno if they'll want him as part of the crew. That "Hodor" business is annoying.
    Adopt A Rookie: Nick Vannett, TE - Ohio State University
    User avatar
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8686
    Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
    Location: WA


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Tue May 24, 2016 3:42 pm
  • Tical21 wrote:Are we going to see him again as a walker?


    He will be an Other, the Walkers are the Blue guys created by the Night King, Hodor or Wylie now since he doesn't have to hold the door anymore with be a zombie more or less. Poor guy spent his whole life knowing when he was going to die and how. Nice Job Bran, I hope for a bigger reason that when he was holding the door that Bran had broke his connection in the present and was just in the past and it was Wylis holding the door at the end and not Hodor. The only guy in the show with no agenda and or malicious intent, would have died a real Hero at least.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 25361
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Tue May 24, 2016 4:51 pm
  • How big of a dick is Bran? Sacrificing poor Hodor to save himself. :stirthepot:
    Adopt A Rookie: Nick Vannett, TE - Ohio State University
    User avatar
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8686
    Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
    Location: WA


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Tue May 24, 2016 5:10 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:The showrunners have said that while they're doing their own thing, they are still consulting with Martin on the direction of certain character arcs and story lines.


    I'm pretty much diggin' the arms race this season. Anyone who didn't have an army now has one, those who already had one are getting bigger ones, those who don't do the army thing are doing the armada thing. Should be an interesting second half of the season.
    Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
    FearTheBeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 499
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 2:52 pm
    Location: Lacey, WA


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Tue May 24, 2016 5:22 pm
  • Laloosh wrote:How big of a dick is Bran? Sacrificing poor Hodor to save himself. :stirthepot:

    Wasn't it the girl that kept yelling to hold the door? It's her fault.

    Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 11240
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Tue May 24, 2016 5:23 pm
  • Oh and the little girl that was burned alive last year was more innocent than Hodor.

    Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 11240
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Tue May 24, 2016 7:01 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:Oh and the little girl that was burned alive last year was more innocent than Hodor.

    Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk



    To a point, but she was trying to help her dad become King as well, so while intention not there still an agenda.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 25361
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Wed May 25, 2016 8:01 am
  • Tech Worlds wrote:Oh and the little girl that was burned alive last year was more innocent than Hodor.

    Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk


    Shireen? Yes, another tragic death. But she wasn't even close to Hodor IMO for prmiary character + innocence......especially now that we know Bran was the reason Hodor became Hodor, makes his death even more tragic.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13784
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Wed May 25, 2016 11:26 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:Oh and the little girl that was burned alive last year was more innocent than Hodor.

    Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk


    Shireen? Yes, another tragic death. But she wasn't even close to Hodor IMO for prmiary character + innocence......especially now that we know Bran was the reason Hodor became Hodor, makes his death even more tragic.

    I disagree but it's just opinion so 6 to one, half dozen to another.

    Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 11240
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Wed May 25, 2016 2:37 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:Oh and the little girl that was burned alive last year was more innocent than Hodor.

    Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk


    Shireen? Yes, another tragic death. But she wasn't even close to Hodor IMO for prmiary character + innocence......especially now that we know Bran was the reason Hodor became Hodor, makes his death even more tragic.

    I disagree but it's just opinion so 6 to one, half dozen to another.

    Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk


    Fair enough, but the fact that you didn't even know Shireen's name might mean I'm right. Hodor was top 2-3 most beloved characters on the entire show behind maybe Jon and Tyrion.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 13784
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Wed May 25, 2016 2:39 pm
  • :snack:
    Adopt A Rookie: Nick Vannett, TE - Ohio State University
    User avatar
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8686
    Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
    Location: WA


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Wed May 25, 2016 3:11 pm
  • Image
    "...and now they got a bicycle!"
    User avatar
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 12836
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With your sister


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Wed May 25, 2016 4:09 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:Hodor was top 2-3 most beloved characters on the entire show behind maybe Jon and Tyrion.


    Really? I could give 2 shits about Hodor.
    Image Always been a Seahawks fan
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 16439
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Wed May 25, 2016 4:56 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:Hodor was top 2-3 most beloved characters on the entire show behind maybe Jon and Tyrion.


    Really? I could give 2 shits about Hodor.


    We know. We get it. You like to be the contrarian about EVERYTHING.
    SeaToTheHawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 765
    Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:15 pm


Re: Game of Thrones (Spoiler Version)
Wed May 25, 2016 5:35 pm
  • Hodor............


    Image

    Image
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 25361
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


PreviousNext


It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:22 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests