Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

The truth is out there, and maybe more 'X-Files' on Fox

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Significant talks are underway with "The X-Files" stars Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny and creator Chris Carter for more of the drama series, Fox's entertainment president said.

"Schedules are hard, but we are working hard to get this done and we would love to get another season out soon," programming chief David Madden told a TV critics meeting Monday.

KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• Significant Talks = how much money do we have to throw at Duchovny and Anderson to make this work.

Not sure if I'd watch another season, it was pretty underwhelming.......especially the main story arc they tried to weave throughout the episodes. Cheeeeeesy.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• Even if it's not what it used to be I will always watch X-Files with Scully and Mulder involved. I just hope they can work around mine and Gillian's wedding date.

There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• The X-Files is bringing back Mulder and Scully 2.0 for Season 11.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Robbie Amell (The Flash) and Lauren Ambrose (Six Feet Under) have signed on to reprise their roles as Agents Miller and Einstein in the series’ latest revival (set to bow on Fox in early 2018). It remains unclear how many of Season 11’s 10 episodes they will appear in.

The pair made their X-Files debut in last year’s six-episode revival as FBI special agents who bore more than a passing resemblance to David Duchovny’s Mulder and Gillian Anderson’s Scully. (Amell’s Miller was open to nontraditional ideas and explanations, while Ambrose’s Agent Einstein — a redheaded doctor who chose to make her career in the Bureau — was far more interested in solving mysteries by using clear-cut, irrefutable science.)

There was buzz that Fox and series creator Chris Carter briefly toyed with (but ultimately jettisoned) the idea of launching an X-Files spinoff centered on Miller and Einstein, something Carter neither confirmed not denied. For her part, Ambrose sidestepped the spinoff chatter when we spoke to her last year. “All I know is it was a great place to work and I would love to do more,” she said at the time. “I love working with Chris and David and Gillian. They’re all amazing, talented people… and I would like nothing more than to do more.”

http://tvline.com/2017/08/14/the-x-file ... returning/
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• The X files is notably worse when Vince Gilligan isn't involved.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• I am seriously
    Attachments
    stoked.jpg
    stoked.jpg (129.54 KiB) Viewed 121 times

There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:02 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information