Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

The Netflix Shows Thread

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: The Netflix Shows Thread
Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:29 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:
    Aros wrote:The wife and I watch The Travelers. We like it. Totally understood it's not critically-acclaimed writing or anything but we have invested in the characters and story line and like Blue Thunder said, I dig the time-travelling aspect (even though you have to suspend your expectations regarding the obvious paradoxes you encounter in a TV show, lol).

Just started season 3 of the Peaky Blinders. Really good show. Slow as hell the first few episodes but I stuck with it and I'm glad I did. Sometimes I have to use the sub titles as some of the character's accents are very hard to understand.

I think Peaky Blinders might be next on my list, so the head's up about the slow start is appreciated. Sometimes it's hard to push through a show that starts slow.

Peaky's my favorite show on Netflix...............great cast, great story, amazing guest actors, especially Tom Hardy. It's literally worth it just to see Hardy chew up every scene he's in.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:48 am
  • Just started working on Peaky Blinders Yesterday. Still too early to make a call one way or the other as I only had time for the first one.

Saw a trailer for "Altered Carbon" which is to be coming out Tomorrow (Feb 2). Looks like it has potential. Anyone else going to check it out?

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:11 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:Peaky's my favorite show on Netflix...............great cast, great story, amazing guest actors, especially Tom Hardy. It's literally worth it just to see Hardy chew up every scene he's in.

Oh he's brilliant. Definitely a highlight character.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:13 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:Saw a trailer for "Altered Carbon" which is to be coming out Tomorrow (Feb 2). Looks like it has potential. Anyone else going to check it out?

Looks intriguing! Definitely will check it out...Thanks!

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:55 am
  • we stumbled across Animal Airport the other day and powered thru the 2 seasons in a weekend
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:38 am
  • Update on two new shows I'm watching:

The End of the F***ing World is stupid good. Dark comedy with classic British humor. Just finished season 1. They are only 20 minute episodes so you can watch all 8 in no time if you wanted. Worth it. Grade: A

Just watched the first two episodes of Altered Carbon (debuted today). Always a sucker for sci-fi/futuristic plots/settings. Jury is still out. It may turn out to be really good or a bust. Speaking of busts there is gratuitous full frontal nudity so you will either a) think it's a ploy to distract you from elements lacking otherwise or b) you're like "HOT DAMN! Naked hot babes!!" (Be warned...They throw in some sausages here and there too). :|

I will watch a few more episodes before offering my opinion on the series. So far...Cool visuals (in more ways than one) but I am kinda "meh" on the plot. So far, Grade: B-.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:14 am
  • Aros wrote:Update on two new shows I'm watching:

The End of the F***ing World is stupid good. Dark comedy with classic British humor. Just finished season 1. They are only 20 minute episodes so you can watch all 8 in no time if you wanted. Worth it. Grade: A

Just watched the first two episodes of Altered Carbon (debuted today). Always a sucker for sci-fi/futuristic plots/settings. Jury is still out. It may turn out to be really good or a bust. Speaking of busts there is gratuitous full frontal nudity so you will either a) think it's a ploy to distract you from elements lacking otherwise or b) you're like "HOT DAMN! Naked hot babes!!" (Be warned...They throw in some sausages here and there too). :|

I will watch a few more episodes before offering my opinion on the series. So far...Cool visuals (in more ways than one) but I am kinda "meh" on the plot. So far, Grade: B-.

I agree with your grade on Altered Carbon.

First episode was amazing, then it drops, picks back up, drops again, etc. So uneven, but still very enjoyable..........and as much as I like Joel Kinnaman, he's basically just doing an impersonation of his smart ass sardonic detective character on The Killing.

But this is another insanely gorgeous Netflix series as far as production and cinematography, and high recommended for Sci-Fi fans. Got a little Total Recall, a little Bladerunner................all mixed up in a cyper punky feel.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:19 am
  • Can't wait to watch the new Cloverfield movie tonight. Think it came out today.
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:27 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:I agree with your grade on Altered Carbon.

First episode was amazing, then it drops, picks back up, drops again, etc. So uneven, but still very enjoyable..........and as much as I like Joel Kinnaman, he's basically just doing an impersonation of his smart ass sardonic detective character on The Killing.

But this is another insanely gorgeous Netflix series as far as production and cinematography, and high recommended for Sci-Fi fans. Got a little Total Recall, a little Bladerunner................all mixed up in a cyper punky feel.

Agreed. It has serious potential. The cinematography like you mentioned is ridiculous. For that reason alone I will continue to watch. I've watched a couple more episodes and it definitely keeps you intrigued. The grade is now a B+. Maybe that turns to an A after a few more episodes. Will report back.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:31 am
  • Aros wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:I agree with your grade on Altered Carbon.

Agreed. It has serious potential. The cinematography like you mentioned is ridiculous. For that reason alone I will continue to watch. I've watched a couple more episodes and it definitely keeps you intrigued. The grade is now a B+. Maybe that turns to an A after a few more episodes. Will report back.

Didn't miguel sapochnik direct the pilot and then leave the creative team? Would make sense why the first episode was terrific and then slumps, every episode he did on GOT was amazing.

Disappointed to hear it loses steam, was looking forward to this but will still likely check it out.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:11 pm
  • mistaowen wrote:Disappointed to hear it loses steam, was looking forward to this but will still likely check it out.

Oh definitely do. It's quite enjoyable actually all things considered. It's a good show overall.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:23 pm
  • Aros wrote:
    mistaowen wrote:Disappointed to hear it loses steam, was looking forward to this but will still likely check it out.

Oh definitely do. It's quite enjoyable actually all things considered. It's a good show overall.

Yeah Altered Carbon doesn't so much lose steam, as is a little uneven episode to episode to be up there yet with the great Netflix shows. But holy moly the production is through the roof, so definitely worth a watch.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:55 pm
  • And when in doubt: Boobs.

:lol:

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:11 pm
  • original poster wrote:Can't wait to watch the new Cloverfield movie tonight. Think it came out today.

I’d give it a 3/10 at best.
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:28 pm
  • Aros wrote:And when in doubt: Boobs.

:lol:

Lol, the also didn't miss an opportunity to show Kinnaman shirtless..............even my wife, who hates sci-fi looked up from her Candy Crush and FB scrolling and said "oh, who's that?"
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:07 pm
  • Yeah I bet. What a fatty. LOL

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:17 pm
  • Not Netflix but Amazon has a show called Tin Star that I've gotten into. Tim Roth and Christina Hendricks, among others. Pretty heavy drama with lots of blood and boobs and violence. Roth's character is awesome and awful at the same time.
    Image Always been a Seahawks fan
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:45 am
  • For those into the show, Jessica Jones Season 2 trailer dropped....supposed to air March 8

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:16 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:For those into the show, Jessica Jones Season 2 trailer dropped....supposed to air March 8

Finally, the one Marvel property I'm excited to see more of.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:26 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:For those into the show, Jessica Jones Season 2 trailer dropped....supposed to air March 8

Ironically, it's the one I looked forward to the least before it aired, and has easily surpassed all the other Marvel shows on Netflix.

kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:30 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:For those into the show, Jessica Jones Season 2 trailer dropped....supposed to air March 8

Ironically, it's the one I looked forward to the least before it aired, and has easily surpassed all the other Marvel shows on Netflix.

Me too. I actually wasn't going to watch JJ, but my wife surprised me and said "oh yeah my co-worker said it's really good, we should watch it."

Easily became my favorite character and franchise. IMO it's by far the most well written and acted of all the Marvel series, actually has some pathos and gravity...............that isn't forced like the other series.

And Krysten Ritter being easy on the eyes doesn't hurt either.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:11 pm
  • Cloverfield did nothing for me. How many movies have we seen shot in a space station in the last few years. I always like the idea of space and multiple dimensions, but it wasn't anything we haven't seen before, give me something new.

I watched the first episode of Altered Carbon a few days ago. The production and visuals are amazing, but the storyline had wasn't clear and misleading. I'll continue watching it, but I haven't been in a rush to get back into it. I need a great pilot when I watch a new show, didn't feel like it was anything special.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:54 pm
  • Hawk-Lock wrote:Cloverfield did nothing for me. How many movies have we seen shot in a space station in the last few years. I always like the idea of space and multiple dimensions, but it wasn't anything we haven't seen before, give me something new.

I watched the first episode of Altered Carbon a few days ago. The production and visuals are amazing, but the storyline had wasn't clear and misleading. I'll continue watching it, but I haven't been in a rush to get back into it. I need a great pilot when I watch a new show, didn't feel like it was anything special.

I just finished both of these and I 100% agree about Cloverfield. It was lacking in so many ways. It had potential to do so much but every time I saw an opportunity for it to do so, it fizzled out. I’m sure they set it up for a sequel but I’m really not interested.

As for Altered Carbon, I can definitely see where you are coming from. After watching all 10 episodes I really think this would have been better served had it just done the timeline in order instead of flashbacks. Episode 7 really digs into the history of the main character and was by far the best episode. I will watch future seasons of this one

I’ve gotten back to Peaky blinders and have watched 4 episodes now. I’m still not sure I’ll make it through the whole series but I told myself I’d give it the six episode first season before making up my mind.

kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:32 am
  • Hawk-Lock wrote:

The closest thing I can compare Altered Carbon to as far as style and writing is most of the Marvel shows like Daredevil, Iron Fist and The Defenders..................great production, CGI and action choreography, but some terrible ham fisted corny dialogue.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:45 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Hawk-Lock wrote:

The closest thing I can compare Altered Carbon to as far as style and writing is most of the Marvel shows like Daredevil, Iron Fist and The Defenders..................great production, CGI and action choreography, but some terrible ham fisted corny dialogue.

Well then I probably won't like it because I don't like any of the superhero type of shows. I'm still going to give it a try though.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:34 pm
  • Most of the Marvel Netflix stuff has been bad. Like every single one (except Iron Fist which was awful start to finish) was good for half a season and then turned to crap. Possible exception being Punisher which I havent gottwn around to but have heard very good things.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:41 am
  • XxXdragonXxX wrote:Most of the Marvel Netflix stuff has been bad. Like every single one (except Iron Fist which was awful start to finish) was good for half a season and then turned to crap. Possible exception being Punisher which I havent gottwn around to but have heard very good things.

Jessica Jones is the best, then Daredevil, and solely because of Vincent D'Onofrio, dude's an acting beast.

Punisher was alright, a little too much violence porn, to the point where you go "alright already, we get it." Luke Cage was meh for me, couldn't even finish Iron Fist...........and The Defenders was terrible. The actors and writers were just going through the motions.

IMO the key to any great superhero story isn't the superhero, it's the villain. Gotta have a great villain, and it's why I elevate JJ and DD above the rest, D'Onofrio and Tennant are great actors and really made those stories better than they should have been.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:19 am
  • I actually didnt like Daredevil because of Wilson Fisk. Not because of D'Onofrio, I just thought the character was written horribly. He was childish and whiney and threw tantrums when things didnt go his way. Also Foggy sucked.

Jessica Jones I hated until David Tenant finally arrived.

I liked Luke Cage until they started changing villains every episode.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:52 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:The closest thing I can compare Altered Carbon to as far as style and writing is most of the Marvel shows like Daredevil, Iron Fist and The Defenders..................great production, CGI and action choreography, but some terrible ham fisted corny dialogue.

I am on episode 7 and I am really starting to love this series. Yeah it's got it's cheesy dialogue here and there but as a highly visual person, I can't drink up the stunning visuals enough. The CGI and production is off the charts. They have to have one immense budget for this show. Gratuitous nudity never hurt my feelings either. I'm loving this series more and more with each new episode. And I have a new crush. Dichen Lachman who plays Reileen Kawahara, Kovacs' sister. German and Tibetan descent. Must be the alien hybrid look or something. :smilingalien:

I would definitely recommend anyone who enjoys Sci Fi genre to give it a go.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:23 pm
  • Just watched the whole Altered Carbon first season, they defiantly put a lot of thought into the development, all the back story in the season flushing out Kovac and his motivations and character. As stated the visuals are off the charts especially for a series and depth and complications of the Skins and Dippers as well as the Holographic / virtual characters.

This is set up as just the beginning of a journey, they could do some cool stuff with this, appears based on the story we will have only a handful of regulars that carry over from one season to the next as his story progresses. Speaking of that I have not seen anything that states a 2nd season has been verified to be continued. As some have stated other then the Earth City sets there is a lot of CGI on this show so it has to be expensive, I would say on the level of West World and Game of Thrones level.

I really hope we see more, it's a really great story, it kind of reminds me of the Old David Carridine show Kung Fu, yes different end game and Plot, but made in the future and different due to the technology, but the Character has a lot of the same type flashback scenarios on how he is who he is.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:27 pm
  • Yeah definitely agree...Man I loved Carridine's Kung Fu. Watched every episode growing up. I sure as hell hope they pick up a second season and beyond.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:02 am
  • Thanks for the clarification on Altered Carbon guys, watched the first 3 episodes in a row and quite enjoyed it. Show visually looks tremendous and fight scenes are well choreographed.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:07 pm
  • Just finished season 1. I can't wait for season 2.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:00 am
  • XxXdragonXxX wrote:I actually didnt like Daredevil because of Wilson Fisk. Not because of D'Onofrio, I just thought the character was written horribly. He was childish and whiney and threw tantrums when things didnt go his way. Also Foggy sucked.

Jessica Jones I hated until David Tenant finally arrived.

I liked Luke Cage until they started changing villains every episode.

Full disclosure: I'm only halfway through Defenders and never did finish Iron Fist.

That said, I'm actually liking Defenders so far, it sort of picked up around episode 6 or 7. Iron Fist, I got 8 or 9 episodes in over time and just lost interest. I don't even really hate it, it was just mostly so goddam boring. I actually enjoy most of the supporting cast in their roles but Loras Tyrell is just awful as Danny Rand. Can't take it. Finished Punisher a few nights ago, and despite it taking me a few months to get through it, I really enjoyed it for the most part. Luke Cage started amazing, with Cottonmouth being one of my favorite Marvel villains to date, but really lost steam after they switched it all up. Mariah Dillard was alright but Diamondback was just awful. I liked both seasons of Daredevil well enough, the first being enough to get me excited for what was to come, and the second being pretty much on par with the first with the added bonus of including Frank Castle. Jessica Jones first season was my favorite though. The introduction of Luke Cage was cool and David Tennant was great as Kilgrave. Jessica and Frank are the most interesting of the main characters, IMO.

A few of my biggest problems with these series are how much time is spent a) on supporting characters who are typically pretty unlikable and not very interesting, and b) on our "heroes" getting their asses kicked up and down the block. I get that they're all conflicted about their roles as heroes and mostly lean toward the side of not really wanting to kill/hurt anybody, but I want to see my super heroes kick ass. I don't mind some adversity but I like it to come because of actually competent, powerful villains, and not just because of inner conflict. That gets old to me.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:33 am
  • Overall I thought Iron Fist was decent. Not on par with the rest of the Marvel shows but I didn't hate it as much as most people seem to. But there was so much more they could have done. I would have loved if they had an episode that flashed back to him fighting the dragon that could have been awesome. Or another episode showing his training at K'un L'un. Just adding in a couple elements like that would have really elevated that show.

I think this is my ranking of the Marvel shows so far:

1. Jessica Jones
    2. Daredevil Season 1
    3. Punisher
    4. Daredevil Season 2
    5. Luke Cage
    6. Defenders
    7. Iron Fist
    drcool
    NET Veteran

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:00 pm
  • Just started season 4 of Peaky Blinders. Holy crap that's a good show.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:55 pm
  • Aros wrote:Just started season 4 of Peaky Blinders. Holy crap that's a good show.

I've almost finished season 1, and I enjoy it alright when I watch it, but I just don't find myself at that point where an episode ends and I just can't wait for the next one, so it's taking me a bit of time to get through this first season.

kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:05 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:
    Aros wrote:Just started season 4 of Peaky Blinders. Holy crap that's a good show.

I've almost finished season 1, and I enjoy it alright when I watch it, but I just don't find myself at that point where an episode ends and I just can't wait for the next one, so it's taking me a bit of time to get through this first season.

Why don't you like great acting, smoking, sex and slomo gratuitous violence?
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:36 pm
  • Aros wrote:Just started season 4 of Peaky Blinders. Holy crap that's a good show.

I watched when it first came out on Netflix. Love that show, but I was left wondering exactly how many times Adrien Brody watched The Godfather when he was working on his Italian "accent".
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:54 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:
    Aros wrote:Just started season 4 of Peaky Blinders. Holy crap that's a good show.

Never said I didn't like the show so I'm not sure where you got that from. I just don't find it grabbing me and making me want to watch the next episode right away. I find it good enough that I'll continue to watch, just not gripping enough to draw me into a binge session, so it's usually a one show on any given day for me

I'm kind of in the same boat with Mindhunter. I'm enjoying it, but not enough to binge it, so I watch an episode here and there.

kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:33 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:

Never said I didn't like the show so I'm not sure where you got that from. I just don't find it grabbing me and making me want to watch the next episode right away. I find it good enough that I'll continue to watch, just not gripping enough to draw me into a binge session, so it's usually a one show on any given day for me

I'm kind of in the same boat with Mindhunter. I'm enjoying it, but not enough to binge it, so I watch an episode here and there.

I was just teasing you.

Both Peaky and Mindhunters are a slow burn, so I can see why both don't get the synapses firing to hook viewers right away.

But stick with Peaky, it starts hitting it's stride in season 2 and 3.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:01 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:

I was just teasing you.

Both Peaky and Mindhunters are a slow burn, so I can see why both don't get the synapses firing to hook viewers right away.

But stick with Peaky, it starts hitting it's stride in season 2 and 3.

I definitely am keeping with it. I'm kind of swapping back and forth between Peaky Blinders and Mindhunter right now. Of course I'm hoping to finish them both before Jessica Jones comes out, because I have a feeling I'll burn through those relatively quickly.

kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:37 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:But stick with Peaky, it starts hitting it's stride in season 2 and 3.

Exactly this. I nearly gave up on it in season 1. But like you say, it really does start to hit its stride in 2 and 3.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:38 pm
  • Just started watching Jessica Jones. Looks good...

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:05 pm
  • I sure hope Peaky Blinders is coming back for a 5th season. Man it just got better and better as the seasons went on. I finally got caught up and finished season 4. Outstanding.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:31 pm
  • I started watching Everything Sucks last night and so far just about everything about it does suck.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:33 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:I started watching Everything Sucks last night and so far just about everything about it does suck.

LOL, good to know. One less show to bother with.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:06 pm
  • Aros wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:I started watching Everything Sucks last night and so far just about everything about it does suck.

LOL, good to know. One less show to bother with.

I believe it will get good though. I don't know why but I have faith so I soldier on!
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:41 am
  • Watched Altered Carbon this weekend. Enjoyed it a lot. Only nitpick I have is how Takeshi, despite being "on ice" for 250 years, seemed to be totally familiar with all the technology, as if it hadn't changed at all since his time.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:12 pm
  • Yeah that's an "oops"...

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

PreviousNext

It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:20 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information