The Netflix Shows Thread

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: The Netflix Shows Thread
Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:30 am
  • mistaowen wrote:
    Oh I know, they've been plenty vulgar I just don't think they were okay with a select few words. I don't think any of their shows allowed it until recent seasons (could be wrong - SoA occasionally?). I agree though, it's always been weird to me how cable networks are cool with violence, death, etc but draw the line at words. Censored Negan on TWD.....

I'm definitely with you here. How the hell is it OK to show Negan in full detail bash the hell out of people's skulls, yet a swear word is bleeped out?

Welcome to 'Merica.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    * NET Moderator *

Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:44 am
  • I'm really excited about Iron Fist. A lot of the critics don't like what they've seen so far which makes me want to watch it even more. 6 more days.
    HAWKAMANIA
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:19 pm
  • My husband and I just binge watched this over 2 evenings. I liken it to a very mature R rated Harry Potter. We loved it! BTW, I did not know they could f-bomb on cable TV that is not a premium channel. I have never heard that word on any other cable series on channels not called HBO/Showtime/Cinemax, etc. I guess the f-bombs are allowed on Syfy(Parents be warned).

Yeah I've been DVRing them
    It's getting better all the time
    One of my must watch , favorite shows now.
    What are you
    I'm a mog , half man , half dog
    I'm my own best friend
    hawxfreak
    NET Rookie

Previous

It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:19 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information