New Year's Eve getaway

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
New Year's Eve getaway
Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:40 am
  • If you have never gotten away to a tiny island in the Pacific with white sand beaches and coconut palms, I highly recommend it. Went to Bantayan Island, Cebu for New Year's. Stayed in a little bungalow on the beach a mile or so from the outskirts of the tiny town of Santa Fe.

Ended up going up to an even smaller "Virgin Island" on a banka boat for one of the days and playing on the beach, snorkeling, swimming, and getting sun smacked. One of the best trips I've ever gone on, and I've gone on a ton of great trips.

"The ultimate number is W's, and that’s what matters in Santa Clara. As such, Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does." - Paul Gutierrez
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Re: New Year's Eve getaway
Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:03 am
  • nice pics! Getting to the PI is on my list of things to do...soon.
    NoChops
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:21 pm
  • Iba Beach Zambales was pretty nice when I was there. Even more awesome when I was TAD/TDY there with some friends and some marines. Should have had a trip to Camp John Hay near Baguio. Never did but should have. Supposed to take a friend up as it is that awesome too. My New Years Eve getaway was to the San Fran game. Got Home and no problems were found at home. Had another inch of snow too.
    Cats will rule the world...just ask my cat.
    RLKats..."Scott M. Made the niners good helped build the Hawks a bit (current GM is a bad ass). Quote me." So I did.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:16 am
  • Thanks for the pics, man, but sun, sand and beaches do absolutely nothing for me. Far too much of that around here, and I estivate in the house for as much of summer as I can.
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Rookie

It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:19 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information