Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

A Les Worthy Joke

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
A Les Worthy Joke
Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:16 pm
  • A blonde teenager, wanting to earn some extra money for the summer, decided to hire herself out as a "handy-woman"

She started canvassing a nearby well-to-do neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house, and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.

"Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint my porch," he said, "How much will you charge me?"

Delighted, the girl quickly responded, "How about $50?"

The man agreed and told her that the paint brushes and everything she would need was in the garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation said to her husband, "Does she realize that our porch goes ALL the way around the house?"

He responded, "That's a bit cynical, isn't it?"

The wife replied, "You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all those dumb blonde jokes we've been getting by email lately."

Later that day, the blonde teenager came to the door to collect her money.
    "You're finished already?" the startled husband asked.

"Yes, she replied, and I even had paint left over, so I gave it two coats."

Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50.00 and handed it to her along with a $10.00 tip.

“And, by the way," the teenager added, "it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus."
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Re: A Les Worthy Joke
Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:31 am
  • Ouch! Good one!

A guy I worked with years ago was told by his father (who he was long estranged from) to clean the brand-new family Volkswagen Kombi van, when he was very young. He scrubbed the van with Solvol (an abrasive soap mechanics, etc use) with obviously disastrous results, and his father beat him up very badly.

On a lighter note, there was a blonde who found out she was pregnant, and she was desperately worried the baby wasn't hers...
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Rookie

It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:45 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information