Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Seahawks Home Opener Party

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Seahawks Home Opener Party
Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:47 pm
  • Hope it's cool to post this here. My band, 3 Trick Pony has done quite a few Hawks parties, including the Banquets/Kick Off Parties etc.
    Anyway, we are doing a home opener celebration at Stockton's in Maple Valley on Saturday, Sept. 16th. The party is the night before the home opener. Music goes from 8pm-Midnight, and there is NO COVER charge. We do mainly classic rock, w/some funky 70's/80's dance stuff in there. Anyway, if you're in town and looking for something to do that weekend, come on by. There should be a lot of Hawks fans there, including Deano from the UK, Kiltman, Shadowhawk, Paintedhawk, Mr. and Mrs. Seahawk etc.
    Last edited by SoulfishHawk on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Re: Seahawks Home Opener Party
Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:27 am
  • Sounds great! Wish I was there... GO HAWKS!

It's a mad time of year for me - NFL starting soon, and our Australian rules finals (=playoffs) starting in a couple of weeks.

My local team (semi-pro league, with crowd sizes sort of like I imagine those at minor league baseball to be? - 2,000 to 5,000ish) are in the finals again, after winning the Premiership/title last year. I of course love my Seahawks, but Sturt Football Club runs even deeper in my blood.
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Rookie

Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:06 am
  • Bump :irishdrinkers:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:27 am
  • I live just up the street from there. I have two different events going on that night but if I get back before midnight I will stop by!

There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:37 am
  • Very cool, we go til Midnight. I'm the drummer guy :irishdrinkers:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:15 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information