Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Special Agent Pendergast Series

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Special Agent Pendergast Series
Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:45 am
  • Has anyone else gotten into this series of books? Written by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child.

If you're a book reader that enjoys suspense type novels, I cannot recommend these books enough. The first book it titled "Relic", and the actual character Agent Pendergast isn't even the main character.

The books to follow become more centered around his character, and he is very close to becoming my favorite fictional character of all time. I'm almost finished with the 5th book, and I believe there is around 14-15 total in the series.

Again, highly, highly recommended!!
    Ballz
    NET Rookie

Re: Special Agent Pendergast Series
Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:56 pm
  • Yep, they are very good. I've read them all through the current one. I'd say the best part, IMO, would be the Diogenes trilogy. Brimstone, Dance of Death, and The Book of the Dead.

There is one in the series after this point that I don't really like due to what happens at the beginning of it, but I'm not going to say anything more.

I've read them all a couple of times, actually. A bad habit I'm afraid, but one I find very hard to break.

;)
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Re: Special Agent Pendergast Series
Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:00 am
  • I just finished Brimstone last night, so just getting into the stuff with his brother. The fate of Count Fosco was pretty awesome. Really good stuff.

Pendergast is just so dang smooth. I really enjoyed the previous book Still Life with Crows due to the small town setting. I'm stoked there's so many more books to go.
    Ballz
    NET Rookie

It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:45 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information