Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Anyone know how to email Paul Allen?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:37 pm
  • As the title says, I'd like to contact him and say a few words. Does anyone know the best way to get a letter or email to his office?
    kmeleon
    NET Rookie

Re: Anyone know how to email Paul Allen?
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:39 pm
  • Just wait until January and catch him at the 12 flag raising.
    Optimus25
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:40 pm
  • Not sure I can make it.
    kmeleon
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:41 pm
  • Oh and fyi, I'm not in panic mode :mrgreen:
    kmeleon
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:48 pm
  • ^
    OK haha. You're surrounded by friends, why not share the intentions of the email?
    Optimus25
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:54 pm
  • Can't, against forum policy. Just looking for the best possible way to get an email or letter to him that has a some type of shot of actually landing on his desk. I understand the chances are slim to none but would like to try before I give up.
    kmeleon
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:58 pm
  • My brother has worked on his copiers/printers before. He used to work for a company in downtown Seattle. Dont know if he has contact information for that company or not or if he could get it. I shall email my brother and find out. Then pm no matter what.

P.S. He gave my brother a few hats for the work and my brother gave one to me.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:02 pm
  • This is the Seahawks mailing address. You could send him a letter on his Facebook page or Twitter.

Seattle Seahawks
    12 Seahawks Way
    Renton, WA 98056
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:04 pm
  • Much appreciated gentlemen.
    kmeleon
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:06 pm
  • Why not send it directly to his company?

Vulcan Inc.
    505 5th Ave S # 900, Seattle, WA 98104
    Fire Tom Cable
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:11 pm

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:53 pm
  • True story:

In a desperate move to get tickets to XLVIII I used LinkedIn and Inmailed him. Still waiting for his response but I like my chances.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:55 pm
  • bigskydoc wrote:Why not send it directly to his company?

Vulcan Inc.
    505 5th Ave S # 900, Seattle, WA 98104

My plan is to send a copy to all his companies. Thanks for the advice.
    kmeleon
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:55 pm
  • seabowl wrote:True story:

In a desperate move to get tickets to XLVIII I used LinkedIn and Inmailed him. Still waiting for his response but I like my chances.

Hang in there, lol :mrgreen:
    kmeleon
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:59 pm
  • seabowl wrote:True story:

In a desperate move to get tickets to XLVIII, I used LinkedIn and Inmailed him. Still waiting for his response but I like my chances.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:06 pm
  • Bobblehead wrote:Pallen@yahoo.com

Come on dude. No one is buying it.

It's obviously PAllen!2454@hotmail.com
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:14 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:Pallen@yahoo.com

Come on dude. No one is buying it.

It's obviously PAllen!2454@hotmail.com

Sorry you both are wrong. Pretty obvious to me that Paul still uses pigeons. The evidence is right there on his coaching staff.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:58 pm
  • Please for the love of god tell me the "few words" you have to say to him aren't something excruciatingly cringy like, "Mr. Allen, with all due respect, I think Bevell has got to go. Please make Pete fire him."
    JimmyG
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:24 pm
  • Why not just swing by his place on your way home and knock on the door and chat face to face? He lives right there on Mercer Island, where do you live? If your to far away maybe one of the Bellevue folk can deliver your message.
    irocdave
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:24 pm
  • I've, over the years, given so many people a piece of my mind.
    I have very little left.

Be careful my friend.

:{)
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:27 pm
  • kmeleon wrote:As the title says, I'd like to contact him and say a few words. Does anyone know the best way to get a letter or email to his office?

I think if you send an actual "snail mail" letter to the VMAC to whoever, they consider it as fan mail, and it actually gets to the intended recipient, be it a player, coach, etc. whether or not they read it and/or reply is another story.
    "You know why I'm on Seahawks.net!" -Marshawn Lynch

Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions

Pete Carroll & Darrell Bevell be like: "Trust us--we're gonna outsmart them!"
    TheLegendOfBoom
    NET Starter

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:54 pm
  • JimmyG wrote:Please for the love of god tell me the "few words" you have to say to him aren't something excruciatingly cringy like, "Mr. Allen, with all due respect, I think Bevell has got to go. Please make Pete fire him."

Nothing about actual football.
    kmeleon
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:55 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:I've, over the years, given so many people a piece of my mind.
    I have very little left.

Be careful my friend.

Just need to say a few things, no hostility. Just a fan who's been with the team since he was a little kid.
    kmeleon
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:56 pm
  • TheLegendOfBoom wrote:
    kmeleon wrote:As the title says, I'd like to contact him and say a few words. Does anyone know the best way to get a letter or email to his office?

I think if you send an actual "snail mail" letter to the VMAC to whoever, they consider it as fan mail, and it actually gets to the intended recipient, be it a player, coach, etc. whether or not they read it and/or reply is another story.

Thank you.
    kmeleon
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:21 pm
  • I'm pretty sure he's a .Net member

Just say whatever is on your mind
    Heyseed
    NET Starter

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:51 pm
  • kmeleon wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:I've, over the years, given so many people a piece of my mind.
    I have very little left.

Be careful my friend.

Just need to say a few things, no hostility. Just a fan who's been with the team since he was a little kid.

I "get it" but remember, your not talking about Jerry Jones.

PA has hired people to do a job, he doesn't appear to be the type of owner that interferes with "his people" doing the job he hired them to do.

Make no mistake, he has advisors that he trusts.
    I seriously doubt that anything you, or anybody else outside of his "football" circle has to say will make any difference in his decisions.

I can't speak for anyone here but I'm thinking this is a nice way of saying what most are thinking.

Is strange an far fetched as it may sound, I think your efforts would be better spent attempting to contact Pete or John. I don't think that it would do you any good but I do think you'd have a better chance.

Good luck, best wishes.

ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:35 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:
    kmeleon wrote:
    I have very little left.

Be careful my friend.

PA has hired people to do a job, he doesn't appear to be the type of owner that interferes with "his people" doing the job he hired them to do.

I seriously doubt that anything you, or anybody else outside of his "football" circle has to say will make any difference in his decisions.

I can't speak for anyone here but I'm thinking this is a nice way of saying what most are thinking.

Is strange an far fetched as it may sound, I think your efforts would be better spent attempting to contact Pete or John. I don't think that it would do you any good but I do think you'd have a better chance.

Good luck, best wishes.

He's a business man and without naming the elephant in the room the NFL, as a company, is in a state of denial right now. Politicians answer to their donors and are not afraid of voters (just an example). The NFL has to answer to the fans. Fans have the money and right now the NFL's loyalty is in the wrong place.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:48 pm
  • seahawkfreak wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:
    kmeleon wrote:
    I have very little left.

Be careful my friend.

Good luck, best wishes.

He's a business man and without naming the elephant in the room the NFL, as a company, is in a state of denial right now. Politicians answer to their donors and are not afraid of voters (just an example). The NFL has to answer to the fans. Fans have the money and right now the NFL's loyalty is in the wrong place.

Cute. Guess What? A LOT of people don't agree with you. And soon this thread will be closed.
    SeaChickN
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:38 pm
  • SeaChickN wrote:
    seahawkfreak wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:
    kmeleon wrote:

Good luck, best wishes.

Cute. Guess What? A LOT of people don't agree with you. And soon this thread will be closed.

Yup.
    SeeHawkRun
    NET Rookie

Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:12 am
  • pmedic920 wrote:
    kmeleon wrote:
    I have very little left.

Be careful my friend.

Good luck, best wishes.

Again, nothing to do with football.
    kmeleon
    NET Rookie

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:46 pm
  • yeah, we get it kmeleon, you're going to tell him to [NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOTBALL] or you're going to stop being a fan... Just know, many more (ie. this guy right here) sent a letter to him already telling him they support this team. So...yeah, good luck. Can we close this thread already? I'll gladly put myself in timeout...
    chawx
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:40 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information