Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

New York Times: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • And the wheels of disclosure churn ever so slowly...

Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.

On CBS’s “60 Minutes” in May, Mr. Bigelow said he was “absolutely convinced” that aliens exist and that U.F.O.s have visited Earth.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/p ... -reid.html

There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• No, that day will come when there's irrefutable proof, announced by the government to all the world and then I get to have a big shit-eating "I told ya'll so!" grin for a few days. :smilingalien:

There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Todd... go to the Deadspin article on the Times story and read the comments. You’ll enjoy.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• LOL, that was funny! Here's the link (Careful, NSFW language)...

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/someo ... 1821387673

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:No, that day will come when there's irrefutable proof, announced by the government to all the world and then I get to have a big shit-eating "I told ya'll so!" grin for a few days. :smilingalien:

Sometimes I wonder what you're going to do if that truth is revealed and 90% of people just...don't care.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:Sometimes I wonder what you're going to do if that truth is revealed and 90% of people just...don't care.

As if.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    Aros wrote:No, that day will come when there's irrefutable proof, announced by the government to all the world and then I get to have a big shit-eating "I told ya'll so!" grin for a few days. :smilingalien:

Sometimes I wonder what you're going to do if that truth is revealed and 90% of people just...don't care.

Currently, not only would I not care, I still wouldn't even believe it. There's only one thing 'irrefutable' about what's his face.
    Love, Peace & Elbow Grease. Let's ROLL, Hawks!
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

• UFOs are undeniable. Extrastellar aliens are.

And big orange turd won't help the cause for the "believers".
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

• Now the CIA is joining in on all the fun...

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/bl ... ufo-1.html

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:37 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information