Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

RIP Jerry van Dyke

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
RIP Jerry van Dyke
Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:35 pm
  • JERRY VAN DYKE DEAD AT 86

Jerry van Dyke, the famed younger brother of Dick Van Dyke -- has died ... TMZ has learned.

Jerry's wife, Shirley, tells us ... he died Friday afternoon at their Arkansas ranch with her by his side. She says they were involved in a car accident over 2 years ago ... and Jerry's health had deteriorated since.

We're told Dick visited them at the ranch over the Christmas holiday.

A beloved comedian just like his brother, Jerry pursued stand-up as a young man and performed at military bases around the world. He made his acting debut on "The Dick Van Dyke" show and followed that up with appearances on "The Ed Sullivan Show" before becoming a regular on "The Judy Garland Show."

Funny guy. :(
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Re: RIP Jerry van Dyke
Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:00 pm
  • RIP, though to be honest, it's going to be a lot harder for me when his brother goes.
    0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:42 pm
  • sutz wrote:
    JERRY VAN DYKE DEAD AT 86

Jerry van Dyke, the famed younger brother of Dick Van Dyke -- has died ... TMZ has learned.

Jerry's wife, Shirley, tells us ... he died Friday afternoon at their Arkansas ranch with her by his side. She says they were involved in a car accident over 2 years ago ... and Jerry's health had deteriorated since.

We're told Dick visited them at the ranch over the Christmas holiday.

A beloved comedian just like his brother, Jerry pursued stand-up as a young man and performed at military bases around the world. He made his acting debut on "The Dick Van Dyke" show and followed that up with appearances on "The Ed Sullivan Show" before becoming a regular on "The Judy Garland Show."

Funny guy. :(

Sad news. RIP. :(
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:48 pm
  • Damn.

I keep putting Dick Van Dyke in my celebrity death pool every year. So close.

But in all seriousness, I hope Dick lives many more years. Watched the Dick Van Dyke show and many of his movies repeatedly when I was a kid. My favorite was Lt Robin Crusoe. I think he's one of the most talented entertainers in the history of ever.

RIP Jerry. You were somewhat funny.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:11 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information