Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

The Solo Trailer

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: The Solo Trailer
Sun May 27, 2018 5:42 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    twisted_steel2 wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:
    A few small cameos, one pretty huge cameo (as had been reported), not the cameo I expected by any means, but not wholly unbelievable or unpredictable if you've been paying close attention. Still processing how I feel about it. I can't tell if it took balls and is really exciting or if it was kind of an easy way out.

Looking forward to hearing what everybody else thinks.

So the big cameo/surprise at the end, at first I was like OMG is that? Is it? Kinda looks like... Or is it just another dude from the same species, with the same weapon? (don't want to be too specific, spoilers)

I was so confused, I thought ok, this is cool, but his face didn't look anything like.... they could have done a way better job. Same actor? Some CGI? Was just confusing.

But overall I liked it. The sold out crowd at Cinerama was really into it, applause, yelling, was fun.

Edit: Just looked it up, guess it was the same actor from the prequels... so I dont know :Dunno: He looked so different to me.

Yeah, I mean, it's been 20 years so I guess maybe he doesn't look the same as he used to? I thought the same thing though, assumed it was a different guy until I saw the credits. I just hope with his new... um... body parts... he's a little bit... taller than he used to be? I like my Star Wars villains big and menacing I guess haha.

Yeah, it's been 20 years, but it's been 20 years in universe, too. He was the right age to reprise the role.
    0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Re: The Solo Trailer
Sun May 27, 2018 7:42 pm
  • No future credits related to Star Wars listed on his IMDB page, yet.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Previous

It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:00 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information