Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Solo (Spoilers) + Star Wars talk

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Solo (Spoilers) + Star Wars talk
Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:53 pm
  • The_Z_Man wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote: then I'm not really interested in your opinion.

:) That's all you needed to say.

Enjoy your island, dude, the beach is yours.

Oh, c'mon. That's not fair. I literally watched his whole video.
    Image Always been a Seahawks fan
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:39 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    Oh, c'mon. That's not fair. I literally watched his whole video.

*sigh*

I said I wasn't going to do this, because I already made a friend of mine get so upset he deleted his FB account, but you poked the bear by whining just a bit too much....

You watched that video, but you weren't hearing it, because you're clinging to a delusion, and you're being completely disingenuous and making up things to defend a movie you can't actually defend.

"Luke didn't really mean to kill Kylo."

Yes, he meant it, and then he chickened out....

That was the whole point of the deconstruction of Luke... that he considered killing his own nephew. That was done on purpose, because the director was in full on rant mode. So yes, even though we get it from Kylo's exaggerated perspective, there was enough truth to it that Luke was ashamed and ran away like a coward.

A COWARD.

Because that's what he was in this movie. Like Hamill said... he wasn't Luke Skywalker, he was some warped version of Luke, or his cousin Jake Skywalker..

That whole bit just craps all over the character, and to say it doesn't is to be delusional, to be so absorbed in your own delusion, that you are totally going to drink that Kool Aid and die to let the aliens beam you up.

That's what gets me most about these TLJ defenders, I mean, they aren't just a little bit committed, they're just full on crazy mode. FULL ON, Yea, let's fall on our own swords here, let's freaking die for this madness, and believe it no matter how utterly insane and stupid it sounds, and more, let's go out and endlessly proselytize, and get other people to believe in this utter nonsense. If we fight hard enough, hell, we can make it good!

It's like the story of Scientology - crappy sci-fi writer becomes so insistent that he isn't a crappy writer, that he invents a "deeper meaning" to his crappy words, and gets a bunch of morons to eat this crap up... and he becomes a full blown cult leader.

Suddenly, instead of bad writing, we've got "deep transcendent meaning", hell a religion even! --- right now I'm rolling my eyes so far I'm getting eye strain...

Let's make up a "secret meaning" for the holographic projection, rather than deal with the difficult truth that it was an angry script change.

Do you not understand, that there was a power struggle behind the scenes?

JJ came in here, to make a movie, and he wanted control, and Kathleen Kennedy, who is a glorified secretary with no actual artistic background in film making, felt threatened by a dude who has a massive ego, and a huge production company, who wanted the "power" to control Star Wars... man, this was her only shot and she was not going to give it up... she worked Lucas for years! No way was she willing to cede that control to some little dudebro, because it was HER STAR WARS, so she went to the Disney board behind the scenes and had JJ expelled from the 2nd movie, so that he would not have the power and she could keep her job.

So then she hands RJ, JJ's rough script for the 2nd movie, and says "finish this"

and Johnson, being a dude, gets his little peen pricked up, because he's fighting another man's peen in his project, so he says "Oh yea, dude wanted to do that? Well... &@#@ him, I'll fix that..."

And instead of Luke going out and kicking butt and taking on all those imperial walkers and stuff, IN THE FLESH, like in Abrams original draft, he turns it to a holographic projection to "mock" the other guy... because this is Hollywood, and ego's abound. Because that is what big Hollywood is about, Zeb, when you do not have a clear cut alpha...it's not art... it's EGO, and little people having ego fights and hacking each other's scripts up behind the scenes.

There is your "deep meaning" behind Luke's projection -- a wiener fight between two little nerdy white guys.

Last Jedi is a mess, not because it's "secretly brilliant' but because it's simply a mess. The movie was never going to be good because the infighting behind the scenes was so bad. That's why this movie is a schizophrenic nonsensical hodgepodge of ideas... and it's also why SOLO was a mess... it's a plague of one director slapping his mark over another director who got expelled from the project because Kathleen Kennedy is not a writer, or a director, and yet wants control, and feels threatened by what actual writers and directors with production experience do, and has to get people fired if they try to take too much control and make a cohesive series of their own design. We creative types do not like beancounters like KK "meddling", so I know damned well that JJ was giving her attitude, so she fires him, and the guy that was giving her grief on Solo, and goes out looking for another that will do "her bidding" -- enter Rian Johnson and Ron Howard...

So all these fools trying to "explain away" this hacked up script, are hysterical. "Ok, I know this may seem like some hacked up shit... but it's really secretly brilliant..."

No, dude, it's not... it's just a hacked up script mess with echos of multiple directors trying to do someone else's material. But let's be honest, Ron Howard was experienced enough to come in and pick up the pieces and make Solo an almost watchable movie.

Rian Johnson did not have the experience to pull that off with Last Jedi... he's young, relatively speaking, and his little ego was bruised, so he played the FU game with JJ's "fanboy" script.

And that is what TLJ is, an FU to Star Wars and it's fanboys, written by a guy who felt trapped, who is doing this so he gets his big payday.

Oh, and PS, Rey KICKED LUKE's ASS. I didn't miss a thing.

Because "the force is female" and this entire movie is about Kathleen Kennedy wanting to show that men are pitiful, I mean that is her agenda, as she quite boldly stated, and I think she did a pretty good job at it --- truth be told.

Because at the end of the day, she won... she utterly destroyed JJ Abrams and his Star Wars fanboy dreams, and pretty much burned RJ's career down in the process, because she did what all good women in power do, when it comes to fighting battles -- don't fight the boys yourself, let them fight each other!

And the boys obliged...

And that is the story of the Last Jedi, and also a good lesson in why we see VERY few great movies out of Hollywood these days...

Too many cooks in the kitchen.
    The_Z_Man
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:13 pm
  • I'm not even mad at that post. Way to channel the energy. I'm impressed (Kylo Ren voice).
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:19 pm
  • But did you learn anything about yourself from it?
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:48 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:But did you learn anything about yourself from it?

Yes. I'm such a confused, vulnerable little man that one overly emotional, angry post from an upset fanboy with a #NOTMYLUKE complex who once read Screenwriting For Dummies really changed the way I look at things. I wouldn't even know what to think without you guys. I wouldn't understand the cinematic masterpiece that is Avatar or the majesty of James Cameron, I'd have no idea who Kurosawa was, I'd have no understanding of basic storytelling. I'd just be sitting here in my living room looking at my collection of Fast & Furious DVDs and my Michael Bay collection wondering why I haven't seen a trailer for the new XXX movie, praying Mel Gibson makes a comeback with Jesus II: The Resurrection, scanning the cable guide for a Friends rerun and hoping to God they make another Taken. And then another Mission Impossible. Can't get enough of those. And then I'd say something like "Rey's a Mary Sue but Anakin isn't because midichlorians" and shit myself on the way to the bathroom.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:51 pm
  • Btw this video is FANTASTIC.

Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:57 pm
  • Z_Man, you have the floor...
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:08 pm
  • Just like how you can't argue belief (religion), you can't argue delusion...

I doubt Z will bother to respond; or at least, anything past a very short response.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:09 pm
  • :thcoffee:
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:40 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:I'm not even mad at that post. Way to channel the energy. I'm impressed (Kylo Ren voice).

This is my final post on Star Wars.

LOL, Zeb, I could post you nearly a hundred in the other direction.. some quite hysterical.

One by a professor of film at USC who explains the terrible use of bathos in the movie.

As far as this being a "fanboy"... come on, here you go.

First of all, Stewart is actually a published novelist.

And a musician.

Philosophy major.

et.

He is never upset, and is quite frankly always a voice of calm and rational explanation. Watch his video on sophistry vs. philosophy and learn a few things., Zeb.

He is quite gentle in his explanations. And rational, quite the opposite of your huffing and puffing and emotional appeals, who is accusing every single person who doesn't like the movie, of being a pissed off man baby.... seriously, an old hat argument that was a Disney studio tactic from the beginning... when there were so many women pissed off by the movie as well. Unlike me, my wife wouldn't even sit through it... she thought it was so stupid she walked out 5 minutes after we met faux "Luke".

Also, note the timeline on his video. We were all talking about this months before the movie came out. He made that right at release... not 6 months later "collecting his thoughts" ... that video was posted on release night.

There were some unflattering stories behind circulated up to 6 months before TLJ release, back when all the fan sites were still speculating about Snoke... he was one of the first to say sort of quietly, "Hey guys, don't get your hopes up because that was Abram's beast, and RJ wants to be his own man."

That's why his video, released in the heat of the moment right after seeing the movie, was so coherent, because he was cheating - like a few other people out there, who had scriptwriter and studio contact friends in Hollywood, they were getting a blow by blow account of what was going on behind the scenes on the Last Jedi production.

Trust me, years from now, when we get commentaries after the fact, and people have moved, on, and we get into the "he said she said he said" nonsense, and you'll be getting the whole ugly truth - and it will blow your mind - just how petty all these people were and how they seriously damaged the Star Wars brand as a result.

We heard rumors that Cybil Shepard and Bruce Willis didn't get along on the set of Moonlighting, we sort of digested that at the time, but then to hear the actual stories years later, I mean, God, they were HORRIBLE to each other. It wasn't just getting along, it was brutal hatred... !!! The facts were worse than the rumors...

These things, you don't even think of, always end up being more of a nightmare than the rumor at the time, because Hollywood is a very protected community.

Think back to the glory days of the Cosby show -- I'm a teenager, totally into the show. One night I'm watching Cosby, just laughing at how much I love that guy, and my uncle is like: "Yea, but he's a perv."

I'm like, "What???????"

"Yea, talked to a dude in Hollywood who says that Jello Pudding Man drugs women and has intercourse with them when they're passed out... it's like a fetish with him."

And it just totally messed with my head... and for awhile I tried to dismiss it -- nah, "my uncle doesn't know Jack, that was just some envious guy talking crap."

I file that away, years go on with me living in denial.

I watch Cosby less, when I see him being funny... I laugh nervously, that little diatribe of my uncle's sparking in the back of my head.

Then when the first smoke puffs appeared, I was like "Oh crap... here it comes... he really was a perv..." career destroyed. He will never be Bill Cosby of old again, not the way we saw him, it's all lost, man.

Trust me, 10 to 15 years from now, you'll be watching some digital interview of TLJ behind the scenes, and you'll find out just how much of a hack job the script actually was.

It will go something like this:

"And then, Kathleen was watching a soap opera one night with some washed up actress, and she said, HEY! Rewrite the script again... screw the Akbar CGI, I want Laura Dern in my Star Wars movie, NOW, little cuck man!!!!"
    :stirthepot:

I'm totally laughing as a write this, but there's a ting of sadness to the humor, because of life lessons.

There is this saying "It's not nearly as bad as you imagined it would be."

That saying is a load of crap.

Man, it's always worse.

The eve of the Superbowl victory, we all knew that the Seahawks run with that team, with Lynch and the Legion of Boom was going to come to an end, one day, and it would hurt. We knew.

But we could have never possibly predicted how truly horrific the fall would be... we could not have conceived of it.

It was way worse than we could have imagined...

It always is... and even after we know it's over, we live so long in the shadow of denial...
    The_Z_Man
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:59 pm
  • :shock:

Bro, I just like the movie. I don't know how many times I have to say that it has flaws for you to accept that I actually believe it, and I don't really give a shit about what's going on behind the scenes as long as I like the product on the screen which, as stated, I do. And every time I see somebody complain about something they don't understand, have misinterpreted, or are just flat out wrong about, I'm going to speak up about it, if I decide that it is right that I should do so.

Your buddy Stewart, accomplished as he may be, was objectively wrong about a lot of shit he said in that video. I didn't watch any others, and I probably won't because I didn't find his style particularly entertaining or aesthetically pleasing, but I'll take your word for it that he's some sort of voice of competence and reason. He doesn't have to like TLJ, he's more than welcome to his opinion, as is everybody else, but he was wrong about a lot of shit. Factually. Objectively. Simple as that.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:48 am
  • I knoooow, dude. I know. It's super hard to accept that somebody doesn't share your opinion on something, particularly something that you care about so much. It's hard. I understand. But it is totally possible. It happens all the time. You eventually just have to get used to it. And it's ok. It's fine.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:25 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:I knoooow, dude. I know. It's super hard to accept that somebody doesn't share your opinion on something, particularly something that you care about so much. It's hard. I understand. But it is totally possible. It happens all the time. You eventually just have to get used to it. And it's ok. It's fine.

Zeb, if you had wanted an honest discussion, I would have obliged you. I could have explained deconstruction to you, and why it would not have worked with Star Wars even if RJ had the freedom to make more than a half baked attempt at it, but having an honest discussion with you about this film is like trying to fish for an eel with your bare hands in a swimming pool filled with coconut oil.

This is like a religious faith thing you you, and you can't have discourse where there is zero objectivity, and where one person is so engrossed in wishful thinking that they insist on fallacy.

If the subject is "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

"The chicken didn't REALLY cross the road." is a disingenuous deflection.

And that's what you've been doing the whole time, which is why it's been such a painful conversation - I mean, when I have a football argument on the forums, I never really invest - because, quite frankly, my football knowledge is a bit limited. I'm just a football fan- I was never a coach, and I never played past junior high, aside from sandlot football, sot when a real X's and O's guy gets on here... I defer...

But when it comes to cinema and writing? This is my cage. I'm a novelist and a cinephile.

I'm listening to you, trying to be nice, but oh my freaking God.

It was like watching Siouxhawk's defense of Bevell and Cable, which became more of an act of stubborn defiance, of not giving in against the obvious, than it was based on any objective reality.

When you get to the point where your entire defense hinges on you trying to change the movie into something else... "this really didn't happen that way, and that really didn't happen this way, and she actually wasn't that because, and she didn't really do that, and he didn't really do this... I mean it may have looked EXACTLY like this was happening, but it was actually not really happening the way it was said, the way it appeared, and what was shown was not really... because secretly.... "

you can't really have a back and forth that makes any sense at all... you just end up where we were, skating in different sections of the rink, barely getting close enough for a tangent.
    The_Z_Man
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:33 am
  • What exactly is it that you think I'm arguing? You may need to go back and re-read the entire thread. I love this movie but I accept that it is flawed. I do it in literally almost every post.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:11 am
  • The_Z_Man wrote:
    When you get to the point where your entire defense hinges on you trying to change the movie into something else... "this really didn't happen that way, and that really didn't happen this way, and she actually wasn't that because, and she didn't really do that, and he didn't really do this... I mean it may have looked EXACTLY like this was happening, but it was actually not really happening the way it was said, the way it appeared, and what was shown was not really... because secretly.... "

Address a point, not just an idea or a method. Seriously, any one. Be specific, and include context. I'll wait.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:14 am
  • It's amazing how deep people will get on how bad the movie was. I totally don't understand people who liked the movie and when I read the deep descriptions of why it was bad (it seems like the defenders try to defend what they tried to do and ignore the actual work product).

But at the end of the day, it was just a bad movie. Lea's Marry Poppins scene was beyond corny, the casino storyline was stupid, the notion that almost the entire movie takes place while a ship is limping along but the Imperial fleet can't catch it . . . What the heck is that about? Those aren't things you have to dig for. Those are on the surface. Bad movie, end of story. Digging deeper would just make me hate it more, so why bother? Kind of like the end of Lost, except that I actually thought that episode was okay until I reflected in the whole series. Then I realized how unsatisfying it was, so I stopped.

Moral of the story is that Zeb should be entitled to his opinion on the movie, if for no other reason than discussing it just takes us to a bad place because of how much it sucked. But it's also safe to say that I'll not be trusting Zeb's opinion for anything after knowing his opinion on TLJ
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:49 am
  • I also don't like the Matrix series or any of that Stargate or Firefly bullshit, so you can use that for reference as well.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:02 am
  • HawkGA wrote:But it's also safe to say that I'll not be trusting Zeb's opinion for anything after knowing his opinion on TLJ

Jesus. Can't imagine what you think about folks who like stuff like the prequels, Transformers, Napoleon Dynamite or any other objectively bad movie.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:39 am
  • JGfromtheNW wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:But it's also safe to say that I'll not be trusting Zeb's opinion for anything after knowing his opinion on TLJ

Jesus. Can't imagine what you think about folks who like stuff like the prequels, Transformers, Napoleon Dynamite or any other objectively bad movie.

People love to feel intellectually superior on the internet. It's fine. It makes little difference. It's not as though I've been some sort of source for what to watch for GA up to this point and now he just feels betrayed hahaha.

I definitely get a kick out of the whole "I'm a writer! I understand storytelling better than you do!" bullshit argument. It's no different from if I, a professional studio engineer and producer, started telling people what music is good because I have a better understanding of the process than most. But you know why I don't do that? Because I'm not a total douche bag.

Take Roland here, for example. This entire thread he's brought absolutely nothing to the table content wise. He's just essentially been a cheerleader in this discussion. But the kicker of it all is that he actually likes TLJ. It just doesn't fit with his intellectually superior persona. Must be super conflicting.

RolandDeschain wrote:TLJ is easily twice the Star Wars film TFA is. I liked it a lot.

:yawn:
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:52 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:Take Roland here, for example. This entire thread he's brought absolutely nothing to the table content wise. He's just essentially been a cheerleader in this discussion. But the kicker of it all is that he actually likes TLJ. It just doesn't fit with his intellectually superior persona. Must be super conflicting.

RolandDeschain wrote:TLJ is easily twice the Star Wars film TFA is. I liked it a lot.

:yawn:

Hey, he said he wanted to see a James Cameron Star Wars film. That's some quality input!

Joking aside, I don't really blame him considering the essays that Spin and Z have written trying to tell us why Star Wars is in the crapper. If I was on the that side of the fence, I don't think I'd have much else to add either.

I don't really have anything nice to say, nor the time to respond to their long posts. Z's have especially come off as pretentious and condescending.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:54 pm
  • JGfromtheNW wrote:I don't really have anything nice to say, nor the time to respond to their long posts. Z's have especially come off as pretentious and condescending.

Because Zeb's replies to me earlier in the thread certainly contained none of that.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:06 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    JGfromtheNW wrote:I don't really have anything nice to say, nor the time to respond to their long posts. Z's have especially come off as pretentious and condescending.

Because Zeb's replies to me earlier in the thread certainly contained none of that.

Zero. :stirthepot:

I'm not saying that Z is the only one to do it, I'm just saying I don't really have much to say to some of these posts. I feel like it's not worth the effort when it seems the other person is going to essentially completely disregard your opinion on the matter. Which is probably why Zeb has responded to you like he has, but I don't know since I'm not Zeb.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:20 pm
  • JGfromtheNW wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:
    JGfromtheNW wrote:I don't really have anything nice to say, nor the time to respond to their long posts. Z's have especially come off as pretentious and condescending.

Zero. :stirthepot:

I'm not saying that Z is the only one to do it, I'm just saying I don't really have much to say to some of these posts. I feel like it's not worth the effort when it seems the other person is going to essentially completely disregard your opinion on the matter. Which is probably why Zeb has responded to you like he has, but I don't know since I'm not Zeb.

Roland and I have been being snarky with each other for the better part of two decades now. It's nothing new. We were actually having a halfway civil conversation earlier in the thread until he decided that me not wanting old EU books turned into movies meant that I don't understand where the stories for movies come from. Then he just started cheerleading for the anti-Disney squad.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:41 pm
  • It's just impossible that you can't legitimately want even one of them. I can't even fathom it. It's like if a Christian wanted to throw out everything in the old and new testaments to start over.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:59 pm
  • JGfromtheNW wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:But it's also safe to say that I'll not be trusting Zeb's opinion for anything after knowing his opinion on TLJ

There are actually people out there like that????
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:00 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:It's not as though I've been some sort of source for what to watch for GA up to this point and now he just feels betrayed hahaha.

This is a true statement. :2thumbs:
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:09 pm
  • HawkGA wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:It's not as though I've been some sort of source for what to watch for GA up to this point and now he just feels betrayed hahaha.

I do recommend both Legion and Preacher, in case you haven't yet gotten into either. ;)
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:14 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:It's just impossible that you can't legitimately want even one of them. I can't even fathom it. It's like if a Christian wanted to throw out everything in the old and new testaments to start over.

Zebulon Dak wrote:I don't want to see rehashed stories, I don't want to see them make old books or video games into movies. I want to see new stories. But that's just me. I'm sure there are plenty of people that would be super happy to see those movies. And it's not like I wouldn't go see them, I totally would. It's just not necessarily the direction I want them to go right now.

I feel like that should be a sufficient explanation but I'd be willing to expound if you need me to.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:56 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:It's not as though I've been some sort of source for what to watch for GA up to this point and now he just feels betrayed hahaha.

I do recommend both Legion and Preacher, in case you haven't yet gotten into either. ;)

I don't think I've heard of Preacher. I've seen Legion available on FX on Sling but I haven't tried it yet.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:54 pm
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:10 pm
  • Is avocado toast a hipster thing? Looks good to me. Looks like decent bread too. I'd eat it.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:13 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:Is avocado toast a hipster thing? Looks good to me. Looks like decent bread too. I'd eat it.

Avocado anything is hipster.
    RIP Paul Allen, 1953-2018

The greatest owner in Seattle sports history.

189-152-1
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:21 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:Is avocado toast a hipster thing? Looks good to me. Looks like decent bread too. I'd eat it.

For real? Guac? They been selling that at Azteca for 30 years.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:24 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:Is avocado toast a hipster thing? Looks good to me. Looks like decent bread too. I'd eat it.

For real? Guac? They been selling that at Azteca for 30 years.

They're hipsters. Your logic is impervious to them.

Yes, I said it that way on purpose.
    RIP Paul Allen, 1953-2018

The greatest owner in Seattle sports history.

189-152-1
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:10 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information