Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Sciency stuff...NASA releases 4k video of moon...

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • From the LRO.

NASA Releases 4K Video Of The Moon Ending The Moon Landing Conspiracy

NASA has just released a 4K video tour of Earth’s moon and the footage will make your jaw drop. Even though Earth’s moon can be viewed in unprecedented detail from Earth, NASA has recently released a video filmed in 4k showing off the surface of the moon in unprecedented close-up detail, and the video will definitely take your breath away.

How can we describe the video footage? Well, it’s stunning. It’s mesmerizing. It’s Fresh. It offers an entirely new way of exploring the surface of the moon, and you can see all of the most important and prominent features of the Earth’s satellite in the stunning video footage.

http://www.thespaceacademy.org/2018/06/ ... nding.html
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• Conspiracy!!!!

Honestly, though, I don't know why people spend so much effort pointing out crazy conspiracy theories. Like the people who always feel the need to pick arguments with flat Earthers. Just let the crazies go in peace rather than drawing attention to them. Same with the people who said we never landed on the moon.

I mean, we all saw Superman II, we all saw people there on the moon being attacked by Zod.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• HawkGA wrote:Conspiracy!!!!

Honestly, though, I don't know why people spend so much effort pointing out crazy conspiracy theories. Like the people who always feel the need to pick arguments with flat Earthers. Just let the crazies go in peace rather than drawing attention to them. Same with the people who said we never landed on the moon.

I mean, we all saw Superman II, we all saw people there on the moon being attacked by Zod.

Yeah, well when the Flat Earthers and Zoddites start gaining political power, I feel a civic duty to fight back.. :stirthepot:

sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• Very cool, but to really get my attention let's get 4K of Wright Patterson Field's secret hangars. :smilingalien:

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:Very cool, but to really get my attention let's get 4K of Wright Patterson Field's secret hangars. :smilingalien:

:greetingsearthling:

:laugh:

sutz
    USMC 1970-77

It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:43 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information