Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Can't wait for this - Cyberpunk 2077

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Can't wait for this - Cyberpunk 2077
Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:08 am
  • fenderbender123 wrote:Picked up Octopath Traveler on launch day. Havent put much time into it but so far it's actually a playable JRPG unlike 90% that have been released in rhe past 10 years. No cringy bs. Minimal voice acting. Focus on soundtrack, art style, battle system, and character development....exactly what you want in a JRPG.

It reminds me a bit of Suidoken... the style, anyway.
    The_Z_Man
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:39 pm
  • New cinematic trailer for Cyberpunk 2077 from E3 2019. Looks pretty poggers and I'm stoked Keanu Reeves is going to be in it. I'm surprised his participation wasn't leaked TBH.

JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:29 pm
  • Keanu Reeves is so awesome. I saw that yesterday and was like, no way!
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:41 pm
  • The gaming crowd now has some serious issues that go way beyond entitlement. It as if you somehow could combine an SJW and a MAGA into one creature. If you don't like it then don't buy it and if you want to go back to the way games used to be then play old games. The dev...almost gang related alignments can go to hell too. If it's a good game then it's a good game...or not.

Once Cyberpunk got Keanu into this, they're now getting attention from outside gaming base though...no pressure dudes. Looks like a great game, but we'll see.
    vin.couve12
    .NET Poster of the Month

Previous

It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:48 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information