Star Wars: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    JGfromtheNW wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:They've done two things to set up time travel in Star Wars: they introduced "new" Force powers in TLJ, showing that pretty much anything is possible with the Force, not just telepathy and telekinesis.

Secondly, they introduced a "Force realm" in Rebels which allowed Ezra to revisit other points in time. (He even had some kind of Force contact with Palpatine, so that potentially opens the door for something like that.)

So even though it would kind of feel cheap and as though it kinda came out of nowhere if they do use time travel in RoS, they'll be able to point to precedent in the Star Wars canon.

And like you guys said, it's JJ, so it's not just possible, it's probable. Or as Thanos would say, inevitable.

Man, I loved that part of Rebels and love that they've introduced new Force abilities since Disney took over.

Just waiting for the day we get to see Ezra again.

I wonder where we'll see him again. I suppose the Obi Wan series, especially if Maul shows up, is the most plausible of all the confirmed projects. But I feel like we'll probably get a Ezra/Sabine/Thrawn animated series before too long.

I would be rock hard if The Mandalorian ended up being about Ezra/Sabine post ROTJ. The main character himself being Ezra, Sabine being the leader of Mandalore.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiighly doubtful this will be the case though.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

• You probably shouldn't admit to getting rock hard over cartoon characters. Just sayin'.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• HawkGA wrote:You probably shouldn't admit to getting rock hard over cartoon characters. Just sayin'.

I'd have the erection if they're brought to live-action, not cartoons.

How dare you kink shame anyway.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

• JGfromtheNW wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:You probably shouldn't admit to getting rock hard over cartoon characters. Just sayin'.

Hey, if you say you get off to Japanimation, I won't judge. I've only seen some of Rebels, but I don't recall it being of the same quality of animation.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• Sabine is hot as balls.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

• HawkGA wrote:
    JGfromtheNW wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:You probably shouldn't admit to getting rock hard over cartoon characters. Just sayin'.

Hey, if you say you get off to Japanimation, I won't judge. I've only seen some of Rebels, but I don't recall it being of the same quality of animation.

lol no I have no interest in such things. Rule #34, I'm sure that 'quality' of animation is out there.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

• So it seems to be all but confirmed that the final trailer will be released next Monday, the 21st, during MNF, with tickets going on sale to coincide.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Previous

It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:22 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information