Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

This reminded me of you, Aros

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
This reminded me of you, Aros
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:12 pm
  • Saw this minivan when I was out at lunch today. Don't miss the decals, either. Three awesome references on the back of that thing; I wish I could have met the driver, haha.

Last edited by RolandDeschain on Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Re: This reminded me of you, Aros
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:31 pm
  • Nice! You would have loved my old Suburu. In the late 90's I had this old Suburu hatchback. Total beater looking thing but by God you could simply put gas in it and nothing else and it would drive you to the moon and back. I decided levity was in order (I usually drove muscle cars or sport cars but this was a small detour in my life at the time) so I plastered the back end with UFO-related bumper stickers.

I can't tell you how many people would be laughing (at or with me? It never mattered) and giving me thumbs up on the freeway. One of the bumper stickers I recall said:

MY OTHER CAR IS A UFO

:smilingalien:

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:17 pm
  • How come I cant see anything but a round circle with a horizontal line on it?
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:09 pm
  • That's odd, I could see the photo before but now I see the same thing you do.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:28 am
  • Bleh, the forum doesn't handle linked images through NGINX domain redirects properly. I've fixed it now.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:45 pm
  • One of the guys I worked with believed that he was pulled up there by friends a few times. I dont know. I do believe in Other creations of lifeforms in the universe....I am not stupid....I don't think.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:42 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information