Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Anyone else looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Might be my most anticipated game since Fallout 4. Screw Grand Theft Auto, give my Grand Theft Horse!

RIP Paul Allen, 1953-2018

The greatest owner in Seattle sports history.

189-152-1
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• This is probably my most anticipated game since GTAV. RDR was an absolutely stellar game that still holds up pretty well. Good times playing PvP and story mode. I think it took me 70+ hours to complete the main story. Never picked up the DLC(s?), though.

Can't wait to see what RDR2 offers. I need to watch this video again on the big screen when I get home, the ol' phone with janky reception doesn't quite cut it. Sounds like the game is going to be relatively complex with the ability to talk your way into (and out of) sticky situations, etc. Rockstar always delivers when they release new GTA games, I can't see this being anything different, especially after how great RDR was.

Remember when we used to call TVs "big screens?" Good times.

Edit: Most anticipated game since Witcher 3. I was more hyped for Witcher 3 than I was GTAV.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

• Looks absolutely fantastic. It's on my list for sure. Between this game, my renewed enjoyment of EvE Online, and Overwatch, my dance card will be fully punched by the end of October.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    NET Veteran

• Pre-ordered the special edition for PS4 Pro; I can't wait. RDR is easily in my Top 3 of all time, and that's going all the way back to the Atari 2600. Still have the discs and recently started another play-through on my XB1. There's nothing more immersive than turning off the HUD and just roaming the beautiful countryside on horseback. Still a little apprehensive about how online is going to work after the greedfest that plagued GTA V's, but that shouldn't taint the single player campaign any.
    253hawk
    NET Veteran

• While I'm excited for this game, I'm more stoked for Spiderman coming out next month.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• JGfromtheNW wrote:This is probably my most anticipated game since GTAV. RDR was an absolutely stellar game that still holds up pretty well. Good times playing PvP and story mode. I think it took me 70+ hours to complete the main story. Never picked up the DLC(s?), though.

Can't wait to see what RDR2 offers. I need to watch this video again on the big screen when I get home, the ol' phone with janky reception doesn't quite cut it. Sounds like the game is going to be relatively complex with the ability to talk your way into (and out of) sticky situations, etc. Rockstar always delivers when they release new GTA games, I can't see this being anything different, especially after how great RDR was.

Remember when we used to call TVs "big screens?" Good times.

Edit: Most anticipated game since Witcher 3. I was more hyped for Witcher 3 than I was GTAV.

I'm not sure I've ever been so excited for a game. RDR is my favorite game ever (I'm partial to westerns). Undead Nightmare was the only real story type DLC for it, and it was as fun as the regular game. Rockstar did an awesome take on zombie stuff.

RDR2 is gonna be amazing.
    AAR - CJ Prosise RB/WR/??? - Notre Dame
    TriCHawk
    NET Veteran

• OkieHawk wrote:While I'm excited for this game, I'm more stoked for Spiderman coming out next month.

Spider-Man has been fantastic. I’ve been taking my time playing through it and really enjoying it. Find myself stopping to hit photo mode all the time too. Beautiful game.

Second gameplay video is up. Officially getting stoked and have the 26th scheduled as a vacation day.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

• 11 days... I'm off on Fridays anyway, but I told my wife to keep the weekend clear. I feel like I'll be vegging on this game for months, and once online comes out... do I even need any other games?
    AAR - CJ Prosise RB/WR/??? - Notre Dame
    TriCHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:15 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information