Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

The Good Place

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
The Good Place
Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:11 am
  • Anybody watching? I find the show alarmingly, surprisingly funny and entertaining. Waaaay more than I expected.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Re: The Good Place
Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:18 am
  • Aros wrote:Anybody watching? I find the show alarmingly, surprisingly funny and entertaining. Waaaay more than I expected.

Agree 100%. I watched it from the first episode as they aired. I went in thinking it would be quickly crossed off my watch list, but both my wife and I (who often disagree when it comes to comedy) find this to be hilarious. One of our favorite tv comedies on the air.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:36 pm
  • Exactly! Glad I wasn't the only one. I was binge watching S2 over the weekend and I was giggling like a school girl throughout. Every character is just perfect. Great comedic timing and the subtle humor is outstanding.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:44 pm
  • Jortles!
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:32 am
  • Great show. Not sure how much legs the premise has for multiple seasons, but so far so good.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:12 pm
  • HawkGA wrote:Great show. Not sure how much legs the premise has for multiple seasons, but so far so good.

I think the reason it can safely do multiple seasons is the same reason why it's so funny....this show doesn't take itself seriously. That leaves open pretty much anything at any moment.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:06 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information