Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

AFL (Australian Rules) Grand Final today

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
AFL (Australian Rules) Grand Final today
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:18 pm
  • I suppose anyone here who is remotely interested in Australian Rules football already knows the Grand Final of our nationwide competition starts at 2:30PM Saturday, Australian Eastern time (9:30PM US West Coast time).

Does it get much coverage in the US? Should be a good game, in front of a crowd of almost 100,000, at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.

Beer O'clock nearly here! :irishdrinkers:
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• I only see an Australian Rules game showing rarely, like I haven't seen one in my TV listings for at least a year. Maybe I don't have the right channel selected in my Favorites list? I always watch when I run across one, just for the novelty of seeing it.

Also, it's *always* Beer O'clock somewhere! And that's good enough for me. :irishdrinkers: :mrgreen:
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

• GeekHawk wrote:Also, it's *always* Beer O'clock somewhere! And that's good enough for me. :irishdrinkers: :mrgreen:

Especially when you have a nuclear reactor in bits and pieces in front of you! What could possibly go wrong? :D

It was a great game! Nice beer, too - I think the eleventh one was the best... :!:
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:08 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information