Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Kiss bringing 'End of the Road' farewell tour to Tacoma

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• :rocker: :thmusik36: :thRocks:
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• No we really mean it this time!! Lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiss_Farewell_Tour

I always love bands who continue to wring out that "farewell tour" mumbo jumbo over and over. I think the Stones have been on their farewell tour for the past 40 years.

But that's what I love about Gene Simmons and KISS, they make no apologies for being the opportunist money grubbing capitalists that they are........and they do put on a great live show.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• Sgt. Largent wrote:No we really mean it this time!! Lol.

I always love bands who continue to wring out that "farewell tour" mumbo jumbo over and over. I think the Stones have been on their farewell tour for the past 40 years.

But that's what I love about Gene Simmons and KISS, they make no apologies for being the opportunist money grubbing capitalists that they are........and they do put on a great live show.

Yep at least they embrace their truth...No denying, no apologies...Gotta admire that much.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:No we really mean it this time!! Lol.

Yep at least they embrace their truth...No denying, no apologies...Gotta admire that much.

You going Aros?I think we are the same age if you remember the KIss bubblegum cards
    in the same section with the football ones :lol: I myself couldn't get into them but damn they sure
    lasted way longer than I thought they would even live..
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

• Kiss was about the theatre, they had some hit's of course to support it, but the best show for a while in Rock and Roll, the make up was a first. Alice Cooper had a great show as well and still performs, but that was more of a Rock Opera.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• They had great songs. And really there is an end to everything. Good luck when they retire.
    Happy Thanksgiving 2018!!
    Passepartout
    NET Rookie

It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information