Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Beat The Chief's Party, Sat. Dec. 22nd....

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Beat The Chief's Party, Sat. Dec. 22nd....
Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:06 am
  • Update: Figured I would just update this post with another upcoming show in case people are in town for the Chiefs game.
    We will be at Elmer's Pub in Burien on Saturday, Dec. 22nd. Music starts at 8:45pm, NO COVER CHARGE. Really fun room, huge dance floor, solid food and strong pour. Basically a big sports bar. Come on out and celebrate the holidays with some LIVE Classic Rock and Funky covers. And more importantly, some good pre-funk before the Hawks game on Sunday NIGHT. Since the game isn't until after 5pm on Sunday, plenty of time to get your sleep on before the game.......
    Hope you can join us, if not, have a great holiday and GO HAWKS!
    p.s. We are also playing the night before up at Collector's Choice in Snohomish, but figured I'd post this since we are building it more as a Hawks party/Holiday thing.......

https://www.elmersbarandgrill.com/

http://www.3trickponyband.com
    Last edited by SoulfishHawk on Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Re: Beat The Niners Party, Sat. Dec. 1
Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:55 pm
  • I think I've heard of the band. My friends Jeff Waibel and Charlie Beck (Memphis Radio Kings) have been in bands for years around here and I swear I've seen you guys, probably at the Pickled Onion near my house.
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:59 pm
  • We actually just played the Pickled Onion a few weeks back. Our first time in there, fun place for sure. We do a lot private parties and play Muckleshoot, 13 Coins etc. once in awhile. But we're kind of digging playing the hole in the wall bars as well. Money is fine for a 3 piece and you can actually just have fun and be a musician. Hard to explain, but I've always enjoyed playing the bars. And these days, most of my friends in bands are playing the same rotation of smaller rooms, only way to really stay busy. Other than being in 23 different bands :irishdrinkers:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:17 am
  • Hey man me and my buddy will have to come down and support a fellow 12/Netter/Musician! It's right in our neighborhood, literally 3 miles from us. Our cover band have played a few bars in the area but we never did play Stocktons (Gloria's was the old name for years). I did sing a few mean karaokes there though not that that counts, lol. If the cards align and I don't see why not, we will come down and support ya'll!
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:37 am
  • Sweet, that would be really cool. I'm the drummer, come say hi and let me know if you wanna' get up and sing a tune.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:54 pm
  • Dang, a week too late, and I live in MV too. I'm moving this week back to California.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *

• Bump. Went ahead and changed the original post to another upcoming show on Dec. 22nd.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:21 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information