Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Weather Check 12/1/18

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Weather Check 12/1/18
Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:33 am
  • So how’s the weather at your place today?

74, with bluebird skies here.

Y’all know that I can’t help myself.
    Yea we have heat and humidity in the summer, and Hurricanes on a semi regular basis but I have to rub days like this in a little bit.

Cheers y’all , and let me be the first to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, along with a blessed New Year.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Re: Weather Check 12/1/18
Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:37 am
  • Oops
    I meant to say 75
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:43 pm
  • It rained most of the day yesterday 20 miles from Oregon towards Boise. It snowed a tiny bit last night with just a skiff on the ground. It is starting to sprinkle now. Temp according to meter1, 42f...Meter2 39f.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:39 pm
  • Brrrrr....
    Attachments
    Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG (426.57 KiB) Viewed 363 times
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:46 pm
  • A little chilly hereImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    AKNFidel
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:10 am
  • WX update here. Inch of snow on the ground and it started snowing again. 34f on one thermometer, 38.8 on the other one. Great day to watch football and cook some foods.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:13 am
  • pmedic920 wrote:So how’s the weather at your place today?

Yea we have heat and humidity in the summer, and Hurricanes on a semi regular basis but I have to rub days like this in a little bit.

Cheers y’all , and let me be the first to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, along with a blessed New Year.

That doesn't make me one bit jealous. 75 in December isn't worth 100 degree summers. I'm a pluviophile, anyway. Give me liquid sunshine, thanks.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:18 am
  • 100% Chance of going to the game today.

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:46 pm
  • Thx for the laugh man :D :mrgreen:
    hawxfreak
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:49 am
  • Maulbert wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:So how’s the weather at your place today?

That doesn't make me one bit jealous. 75 in December isn't worth 100 degree summers. I'm a pluviophile, anyway. Give me liquid sunshine, thanks.

Agreed. I've been to Houston in the summer and it was horrendous. I have no desire to ever experience that again. I prefer to not instantly break out in a sweat when I step outside due to the triple digit temps and damn near triple digit humidity levels for somewhere in the neighborhood of 4-6 months a year.

I enjoy 4 true seasons, and especially winter in the mountains. I know when it's 40 degrees and raining at my house, it's dumping snow at the pass and that puts a smile on face. I'd honestly be pretty disappointed to be seeing 75 and sunny in December. That's what summer is for, not winter.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:55 pm
  • Chapow wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:

Agreed. I've been to Houston in the summer and it was horrendous. I have no desire to ever experience that again. I prefer to not instantly break out in a sweat when I step outside due to the triple digit temps and damn near triple digit humidity levels for somewhere in the neighborhood of 4-6 months a year.

I enjoy 4 true seasons, and especially winter in the mountains. I know when it's 40 degrees and raining at my house, it's dumping snow at the pass and that puts a smile on face. I'd honestly be pretty disappointed to be seeing 75 and sunny in December. That's what summer is for, not winter.

If you like 4 seasons, you definitely should come to Texas.

We get all 4 in one day, several times a year.

:{)
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:13 am
  • Chapow wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:

You guys are forgetting that Pmed has cold beer, air conditioning and a lake right off his porch.

Stay cool.
    StoneCold
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm
  • StoneCold wrote:
    Chapow wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:

You guys are forgetting that Pmed has cold beer, air conditioning and a lake right off his porch.

Stay cool.

Good point.
    :{)
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:20 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information