Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Back in Orting!

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Back in Orting!
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:04 am
  • Welp, my time in San Diego is once again over with another aircraft carrier returned to service. Back to this nasty, cold, rainy, tornado-y weather. At least it'll be easier to catch Seahawks games on TV! I won't have to take the foot ferry from Coronado to San Diego, walk in the beautiful sunshine over the Convention Center to the Gaslamp District, walk another mile or so to the Gaslamp Tavern, and watch the game from the outside seating (in the sun) whilst having pretty good food and craft ales. Then walk/ferry back as the setting sun provides picturesque vistas to enjoy... Good thing I love my wifey and my pups, otherwise this would be a terrible fate! :mrgreen: :irishdrinkers:
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Re: Back in Orting!
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:22 am
  • That's good to hear. How do you like living in Orting? I've considered moving there myself.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:41 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information