Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Kurt Russell as Santa !!! (Christmas Chronicles)

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Ever since SB48, Kurt has been on my "Can do no wrong" list. I just watched The Christmas Chronicles with my 3 boys and he has really solidified his spot. If you have kids, it's a great, fun movie to watch with them this Christmas!!!
    City Of Reign
    NET Starter

• Watched it with our 3 year old and the in-laws and everyone seemed to enjoy it. Definitely extremely cheesy but that’s Christmas movies in general and part of the charm
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• kidhawk wrote:Watched it with our 3 year old and the in-laws and everyone seemed to enjoy it. Definitely extremely cheesy but that’s Christmas movies in general and part of the charm

Definitely as cheesy as a Chicago pizza, but yeah, like you said, that's part of the territory.
    City Of Reign
    NET Starter

• Cheesy but we loved it! Great family movie that hits all the right notes this time of year.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• City Of Reign wrote:Ever since SB48, Kurt has been on my "Can do no wrong" list.

Seriously? His intro was awesome, but he's been on that list since Big Trouble in Little China.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• Maulbert wrote:
    City Of Reign wrote:Ever since SB48, Kurt has been on my "Can do no wrong" list.

Seriously? His intro was awesome, but he's been on that list since Big Trouble in Little China.

Touche'
    City Of Reign
    NET Starter

• City Of Reign wrote:Ever since SB48, Kurt has been on my "Can do no wrong" list. I just watched The Christmas Chronicles with my 3 boys and he has really solidified his spot. If you have kids, it's a great, fun movie to watch with them this Christmas!!!

Russell elevated Chronicles from cheesy Hallmark Channel Christmas movie to much more then it should have ever been.

His back should hurt from carrying it.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:24 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information