New reality show featuring huge family of HAWKS fans!!

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Hey guys! Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. For the last 5 years, my family has been working on a reality show with INSP network based on our family's business. We're born and raised in the middle of the high desert in central Nv, no connections to the NW at all, but somehow, my family full of cowboys and hard rock miners bleed blue and green! There's a few family members on the show that are Bronco fans, but they've been pretty quiet since 43-8. Just wanted to let you all know that the Ottesons bleed the blue and green...even while filming. Heck, we were told so many times over the filming season to remove our hawk gear, hide the stickers....LOL Hope you'll all root for us right along with the Hawks!! Here's the show info. Premiers AUG 14, 6pm pt
    https://www.insp.com/shows/turquoise-fever/?=top_nav
    tonyseahawk
    NET Rookie

• Hey Tony, that's really cool man! Hope the show does well...I'll have to tune in...Go Hawks!
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:Hey Tony, that's really cool man! Hope the show does well...I'll have to tune in...Go Hawks!

Thanks man! We totally had to take DTV dishes out to our mines, and wire them up with generators and everything 70 miles from the nearest human beings so we dont miss a beat when the Hawks play! LOl Hollywood film crews just laugh at us. They dont get the passion the green and blue blood in our veins produce. Absolutely no filming during game time. Thems the rules lol. Down right insanity at 7000' elevation in the high mountain peaks when the only sound for 70 miles that can be heard is hollering and cheering echoing off the canyon walls in every direction :D
    tonyseahawk
    NET Rookie

• Hey that is really cool. I'm not a huge reality tv guy but this actually looks interesting, and the Hawks fan connection doesn't hurt either. I'd ask you more about the business but I suppose I could just watch the show and find out on my own! Thanks for sharing.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

• peachesenregalia wrote:What is the INSP network?

They're on every major cable and satellite provider
    https://www.insp.com/
    tonyseahawk
    NET Rookie

• Zebulon Dak wrote:Hey that is really cool. I'm not a huge reality tv guy but this actually looks interesting, and the Hawks fan connection doesn't hurt either. I'd ask you more about the business but I suppose I could just watch the show and find out on my own! Thanks for sharing.

Oh no worries! My family has owned and mined turquoise mines for 4 generations now in the high desert country of Central Nevada. This series is about that life, and my family, and how it's done to bring the stone from the ground to the world market. Pretty unique business.
    tonyseahawk
    NET Rookie

• Really cool man, looking forward to watching, especially being a fellow 12. :2thumbs:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:04 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information