Krispy Kreme releases Reese's Peanut Butter filled doughnuts

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• Good way to finish off your Ice Dog Sandwich. :snack: :drool:
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• Am I the only one who doesn't like Krispy Kreme? For God's sake, Safeway has better donuts.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• I've heard that. Never had one myself. None on this side of the water. Not that much into sweets anyway. But I found it's usually some local non chain store for bakery items.
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• Maulbert wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't like Krispy Kreme? For God's sake, Safeway has better donuts.

As Gordon Ramsay would say, you've got a palate like a cow's backside.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't like Krispy Kreme? For God's sake, Safeway has better donuts.

As Gordon Ramsay would say, you've got a palate like a cow's backside.

Because I don't like popular shitty donuts? I'd rather not suffer from herd mentality.

You might as well just say, "BAA, BAA, BAA!". It would have the same amount of intelligent discourse as your attempted insult.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• No. It's perfectly fine to not like Krispy Kreme. Saying Safeway doughnuts are above them is what I'm getting at. You may prefer Safeway's doughnuts, but they are NOT better quality. Objectively. :)
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• RolandDeschain wrote:No. It's perfectly fine to not like Krispy Kreme. Saying Safeway doughnuts are above them is what I'm getting at. You may prefer Safeway's doughnuts, but they are NOT better quality. Objectively. :)

Really it depends on whether you like your donuts made in Lard or Vegetable or Canola Oil.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• RolandDeschain wrote:No. It's perfectly fine to not like Krispy Kreme. Saying Safeway doughnuts are above them is what I'm getting at. You may prefer Safeway's doughnuts, but they are NOT better quality. Objectively. :)

Did I say Safeway donuts were great? No. I said they were better than Krispy Kreme. I prefer Top Pot or Henri's, personally. You just jumped to a conclusion (as usual) and decided to go stuffy Manhattan food critic on my ass. You know where you can shove your effete taste.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• Maulbert wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't like Krispy Kreme? For God's sake, Safeway has better donuts.

This is just ridiculous. And not because Krispy Kreme necessarily has the best donuts, but because Safeway's really aren't that good.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• HawkGA wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't like Krispy Kreme? For God's sake, Safeway has better donuts.

This is just ridiculous. And not because Krispy Kreme necessarily has the best donuts, but because Safeway's really aren't that good.

Oh, look, someone else inferring that I said Safeway's donuts were good. Again, I said they were better than Krispy Kreme, which suck.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• Krispy Kreme's original glazed donuts are out of this world. All their other donuts are pretty mediocre, though.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

• Krispy Kreme is proof that Americans will whatever you put in front of them as long as it's covered in sugar. If you eat them, you should lose your health coverage.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• Sarlacc83 wrote:Krispy Kreme is proof that Americans will whatever you put in front of them as long as it's covered in sugar. If you eat them, you should lose your health coverage.

Yeah. Those superior Europeans, Africans, Asians, and Central & South Americans don't eat anything as unhealthy as a glazed doughnut.

You are so right.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• Sarlacc83 wrote:Krispy Kreme is proof that Americans will whatever you put in front of them as long as it's covered in sugar. If you eat them, you should lose your health coverage.

Wow, racist.
    pehawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Fresh Krispy Kreme glazed are freeking delicious. They are so fluffy and melt in your mouth.

But I will take a Happy Donut in Puyallup any day.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:44 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information