Hawks Season Opener Party - Sat. Sept. 7th.

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Just wanted to pass along that my band is playing the night before the Season Opener at Elmer's in Burien. It's maybe 15 minutes from the stadium, easy to find. Making it a Hawks season opener party, which we have done a few times in the past at this place. Cool club, good food, nice stage, big dance floor, strong pour etc. Downbeat is at 8:45 pm, no lame cover charge. Come on out and party with us. There will def. be a chunk of Hawks fans at this one. Classic Rock, Funky Stuff, a good variety of covers, anything from Alice in Chains and Zeppelin to Stevie Wonder and EWF.
    Band is 3 Trick Pony, club address is:
    elmersbarandgrill.com
    15027 Ambaum Blvd SW, Burien, WA 98166
    Go Hawks! :irishdrinkers:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• I know nobody cares, but this party is going down on Saturday. Would love to meet some of the dot net crew :irishdrinkers:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Well, I certainly care! Wish I could be there, sounds great. Really hoping to be (back) in Seattle area in November next year.
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• Was a good time, and that light show outside was crazy. In fact, the Husky game was ending when we were tearing down for the night, after 1am. Crazy.
    We have another Hawks party on Sat. Sept. 21st at Rock the Dock in Tacoma.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:38 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information