New here!

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: New here!
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:22 am
  • pehawk wrote:The mods here have a pledge week similar to frat dudes. It involves nudity, marshmellows, clinching, Aha's debut album, and a children's play structure.


    Sounds fun! When should I be ready for this debauchery? [emoji3060]
    AlaskaHawkGirl
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:24 am


Re: New here!
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:24 am
  • pehawk wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    pehawk wrote:Cool, man. Just post here when you're on a PC.

    Better yet - can you connect your desktop through VGA to a TV?


    Does she need a telescope too?


    Perfect example of an obese phony, Alaska"maam". Check your PMs, guarentee he sent you a pic of a hairy fruitbowl.


    Whoa...

    I am not obese.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 15912
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: New here!
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:31 pm
  • Welcome! Feel free to ignore the reprobates.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 13719
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: New here!
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:52 pm
  • Aros wrote:Welcome! Feel free to ignore the reprobates.


    Haha! Thanks! I’m actually thoroughly enjoying their snarky exchanges. I can feel the love between these men. [emoji23]
    AlaskaHawkGirl
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:24 am


Re: New here!
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:01 pm
  • AlaskaHawkGirl wrote:
    Aros wrote:Welcome! Feel free to ignore the reprobates.


    Haha! Thanks! I’m actually thoroughly enjoying their snarky exchanges. I can feel the love between these men. [emoji23]


    WoW, from a introduction to a Orgy in two pages.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 28576
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: New here!
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:05 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    AlaskaHawkGirl wrote:
    Aros wrote:Welcome! Feel free to ignore the reprobates.


    Haha! Thanks! I’m actually thoroughly enjoying their snarky exchanges. I can feel the love between these men. [emoji23]


    WoW, from a introduction to a Orgy in two pages.


    Apparently I’m just that good. [emoji849][emoji1787]
    AlaskaHawkGirl
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:24 am


Re: New here!
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:47 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    AlaskaHawkGirl wrote:
    Aros wrote:Welcome! Feel free to ignore the reprobates.


    Haha! Thanks! I’m actually thoroughly enjoying their snarky exchanges. I can feel the love between these men. [emoji23]


    WoW, from a introduction to a Orgy in two pages.

    Is it really an orgy when the same person is role playing all sides?
    Osprey
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 842
    Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:06 pm
    Location: Camas, WA


Re: New here!
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:38 pm
  • Osprey wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    AlaskaHawkGirl wrote:
    Aros wrote:Welcome! Feel free to ignore the reprobates.


    Haha! Thanks! I’m actually thoroughly enjoying their snarky exchanges. I can feel the love between these men. [emoji23]


    WoW, from a introduction to a Orgy in two pages.

    Is it really an orgy when the same person is role playing all sides?



    All depends on who's mind it is in, if your Name was Sybil it could be :)
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 28576
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: New here!
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:11 pm
  • Welcome AlaskaHawkGirl. PE thinks you’re a former mod that lived in KC, he thought she was a he.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 26115
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: New here!
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:28 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:Welcome AlaskaHawkGirl. PE thinks you’re a former mod that lived in KC, he thought she was a he.


    That's because PE is a schitzo who has nothing better to do than to try to impress everyone with his genius. Kind of like an Ed Kemper. I don't think he liked the Seahawks but I'm sure Ted and Gary did.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5409
    Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:36 am
    Location: Aiken , SC


Re: New here!
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:54 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:Welcome AlaskaHawkGirl. PE thinks you’re a former mod that lived in KC, he thought she was a he.


    Now the entire conversation makes sense! [emoji2360] for the record, I am a woman (ask SeahawkFreak. He knows me in person) and I am not a former mod. Haha! Hope that’s cleared up now! What an interesting welcome this has been! [emoji23]
    AlaskaHawkGirl
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:24 am


Re: New here!
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:54 am
  • AlaskaHawkGirl wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Welcome AlaskaHawkGirl. PE thinks you’re a former mod that lived in KC, he thought she was a he.


    Now the entire conversation makes sense! [emoji2360] for the record, I am a woman (ask SeahawkFreak. He knows me in person) and I am not a former mod. Haha! Hope that’s cleared up now! What an interesting welcome this has been! [emoji23]

    She was definitely a he.
    Tical21
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4363
    Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:37 pm


Re: New here!
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:29 pm
  • Tical21 wrote:
    AlaskaHawkGirl wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Welcome AlaskaHawkGirl. PE thinks you’re a former mod that lived in KC, he thought she was a he.


    Now the entire conversation makes sense! [emoji2360] for the record, I am a woman (ask SeahawkFreak. He knows me in person) and I am not a former mod. Haha! Hope that’s cleared up now! What an interesting welcome this has been! [emoji23]

    She was definitely a he.


    He as in a Tans Woman or just faking being a woman online
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner
     
    Posts: 4180
    Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:38 am
    Location: Renton, WA


Re: New here!
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:31 pm
  • Welcome to .net AHG!

    I'm sure you'll fit in just fine, the mo 12's the better.
    Chawker
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2682
    Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 am
    Location: corner of 40th & plum.


Re: New here!
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:22 pm
  • Chawker wrote:Welcome to .net AHG!

    I'm sure you'll fit in just fine, the mo 12's the better.


    Thank you! Definitely a bit of an intimidating place to jump in but I’m enjoying reading the posts! [emoji172][emoji170]
    AlaskaHawkGirl
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:24 am


Re: New here!
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:00 pm
  • AlaskaHawkGirl wrote:
    Chawker wrote:Welcome to .net AHG!

    I'm sure you'll fit in just fine, the mo 12's the better.


    Thank you! Definitely a bit of an intimidating place to jump in but I’m enjoying reading the posts! [emoji172][emoji170]

    Late welcome and love that second pic btw..
    As for intimidating place..Nada..Some like Pe just
    play like that behind the keyboard.I will say there
    is a good variety of people in here and most are
    cool..I think you will be fine.. :irishdrinkers:
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4792
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:42 pm


Re: New here!
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:01 pm
  • IndyHawk wrote:
    AlaskaHawkGirl wrote:
    Chawker wrote:Welcome to .net AHG!

    I'm sure you'll fit in just fine, the mo 12's the better.


    Thank you! Definitely a bit of an intimidating place to jump in but I’m enjoying reading the posts! [emoji172][emoji170]

    Late welcome and love that second pic btw..
    As for intimidating place..Nada..Some like Pe just
    play like that behind the keyboard.I will say there
    is a good variety of people in here and most are
    cool..I think you will be fine.. :irishdrinkers:


    Thanks for the compliment! [emoji4] I’m going to try and get a bit more involved. You all seem like a fun group of crazies! [emoji3060]
    AlaskaHawkGirl
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:24 am


Re: New here!
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:13 pm
  • I'll suggest you stop using your (phone?) emojis because they don't show here.
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 22241
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: New here!
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:19 pm
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:I'll suggest you stop using your (phone?) emojis because they don't show here.


    Thank you! That is useful information.
    AlaskaHawkGirl
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:24 am


Previous


It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:27 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests