Navy Confirms UFO Footage The Real Deal

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Navy Confirms UFO Footage The Real Deal
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:29 pm

• If by "UFO" you mean "something that is moving in the air that we can't confirm what it is", then yes they did. If by "UFO" you mean "objects with extra-terrestial origins", then no they didn't. Maybe the Russians have hypersonic spy drones or something.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

• Just noticed you live in Orting. My band just played there a couple weeks back at the L&M Firehouse. Cool club and town out there.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• I'd of went and watched, if i had known! It's called the L&M Firehouse because when it was just the L&M it kept "catching fire" and getting rebuilt bigger and better with the insurance money. Amazingly, it hasn't "caught fire" since the owners finally became happy with it. I'm sure it's just a coincidence...
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

• GeekHawk wrote:If by "UFO" you mean "something that is moving in the air that we can't confirm what it is", then yes they did. If by "UFO" you mean "objects with extra-terrestial origins", then no they didn't. Maybe the Russians have hypersonic spy drones or something.

Exactly.

We already went round on this topic, Aros. I still think it is more probable that these are terrestrial craft than extraterrestrial. If they are alien, I truly wish these guys would either get on with the attack or land and say "howdy!" I can't account for why they keep us in suspense like they allegedly do.
    Thunderhawk
    NET Veteran

• Interesting, I'll let you know when we have a return date. Funny that I was told it had become a "country bar" but after they heard us, they asked how much we change, when we can come back. Pretty flattering considering we don't do country. We did a party that my friend paid for so the club magically didn't mind a Classic Rock band in there. I was just hoping to have them see us play as I heard it was a fun place. Though I can see us doing more southern rock stuff next time, as there clearly were some Country fans in there. The Acoustics are not very good w/the high ceiling etc. but the staff and food was solid.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Thunderhawk wrote:We already went round on this topic, Aros. I still think it is more probable that these are terrestrial craft than extraterrestrial. If they are alien, I truly wish these guys would either get on with the attack or land and say "howdy!" I can't account for why they keep us in suspense like they allegedly do.

I think we may be missing the point of this thread. Never once did I suggest the Navy admits the UFO footage is of extraterrestrial spacecraft or from non-human intelligence. That would be presumptuous and ignorant. Of course my levity with alien emoticons were just that. For levity.

However, as everyone knows, I lean heavily towards the ET hypothesis so while I can firmly back the idea that it's very possible this footage shows highly advanced terrestrial foreign technology, it's just as easy for me to leave room that it's from extraterrestrial technology. But perhaps more importantly, this is just the latest evidence - IMO - that suggests disclosure is getting closer to becoming a reality.
    Attachments
    1ba5532bc116169ee055093993cdd711.jpg
    1ba5532bc116169ee055093993cdd711.jpg (90.59 KiB) Viewed 620 times
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Imagine the monkey wrench this throws into organized religion (all of them) if these are really alien (non earth) craft.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• I'm sure most churches would see the aliens as potential future tithers.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• fenderbender123 wrote:I'm sure most churches would see the aliens as potential future tithers.

But would they get universal (terrestrial?) healthcare and the vote?
    Osprey
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Aros wrote:
    Thunderhawk wrote:We already went round on this topic, Aros. I still think it is more probable that these are terrestrial craft than extraterrestrial. If they are alien, I truly wish these guys would either get on with the attack or land and say "howdy!" I can't account for why they keep us in suspense like they allegedly do.

I think we may be missing the point of this thread. Never once did I suggest the Navy admits the UFO footage is of extraterrestrial spacecraft or from non-human intelligence. That would be presumptuous and ignorant. Of course my levity with alien emoticons were just that. For levity.

However, as everyone knows, I lean heavily towards the ET hypothesis so while I can firmly back the idea that it's very possible this footage shows highly advanced terrestrial foreign technology, it's just as easy for me to leave room that it's from extraterrestrial technology. But perhaps more importantly, this is just the latest evidence - IMO - that suggests disclosure is getting closer to becoming a reality.

You're an atheist, right?
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• Sports Hernia wrote:Imagine the monkey wrench this throws into organized religion (all of them) if these are really alien (non earth) craft.

Perhaps you can put that theology degree to work and explain why organized religions would be threatened by the possibility of life outside of Earth? Since you've obviously read the sacred texts perhaps you can point me to where any of them explicitly suggest life exists here and nowhere else?

If you were to write a short-story focused strictly on your daily life inside your house would that suggest that there aren't other lives in other houses? No, you just didn't mention it.

If all of the finely tuned and intricately complex biological machines on Earth are a product of intelligence then, possibly, the same intelligence would be responsible for alien life as well. Where is the contradiction?
    Thunderhawk
    NET Veteran

• Thunderhawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Imagine the monkey wrench this throws into organized religion (all of them) if these are really alien (non earth) craft.

Perhaps you can put that theology degree to work and explain why organized religions would be threatened by the possibility of life outside of Earth? Since you've obviously read the sacred texts perhaps you can point me to where any of them explicitly suggest life exists here and nowhere else?

If you were to write a short-story focused strictly on your daily life inside your house would that suggest that there aren't other lives in other houses? No, you just didn't mention it.

If all of the finely tuned and intricately complex biological machines on Earth are a product of intelligence then, possibly, the same intelligence would be responsible for alien life as well. Where is the contradiction?

Uh oh. I seem to have pissed off a religionist.

Your mind already seems made up.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Sports Hernia wrote:
    Thunderhawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Imagine the monkey wrench this throws into organized religion (all of them) if these are really alien (non earth) craft.

Uh oh. I seem to have pissed off a religionist.

Your mind already seems made up.

How ironic.
    Thunderhawk
    NET Veteran

• RolandDeschain wrote:You're an atheist, right?

Far from. :greetingsearthling:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• <--------look photo.
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

• It's not about having one's mind open. Scientists' minds aren't open. The default position of a scientist is skepticism, his default action to attack new claims in a baptism of fire. It's not that his mind is closed; it's that it's channeled and bounded by data and knowledge. Flat-eartherism is a result of having the mind TOO open.

Of course, Aros knows all this. I was just taking issue with a meme. I'll get off the lawn now.
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• Chawker wrote:<--------look photo.

Thread winner right there. ^
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:It's not about having one's mind open. Scientists' minds aren't open. The default position of a scientist is skepticism, his default action to attack new claims in a baptism of fire. It's not that his mind is closed; it's that it's channeled and bounded by data and knowledge. Flat-eartherism is a result of having the mind TOO open.

Of course, Aros knows all this. I was just taking issue with a meme. I'll get off the lawn now.

There's an old saying that 'You should keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out'.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

• GeekHawk wrote:There's an old saying that 'You should keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out'.

Agreed. The opposite saying is your mind is like a parachute. It works best when fully opened.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:37 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information