Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kona coffee

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Kona coffee
Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:41 am
  • If you like drinking coffee you should try some kona coffee at least once, not the "kona blend" the 100 present kona coffee. Just talking about it gives me chills that run up my arms. I ordered a bag from greenwell farms of there chocolate macadamia nut and my house smells so good and the taste. I sit with my hand wrapped around my mug in total bliss. Its spendy coffee, but you should try it once in a lifetime. Oh momma! Its good. Cheers
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

Re: Kona coffee
Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:56 am
  • Going to Kona in March and I plan on drinking all the coffee.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:25 am
  • the problem with Kona coffee is it tastes way better when I'm sitting outside eating breakfast on a resort patio in Hawaii, and doesn't taste as good when I order it online and drink it at home.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:34 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:the problem with Kona coffee is it tastes way better when I'm sitting outside eating breakfast on a resort patio in Hawaii, and doesn't taste as good when I order it online and drink it at home.

This
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:49 pm
  • If you go to Sri Lanka, you are in Tea heaven. That tea has incredible caffeine content and tastes like no other, it's incredible. Also the areas it grows in are beautiful and you can visit the plantations.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:56 pm
  • Everything tastes better on vacation.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:33 pm
  • I think it is pretty good. It tastes good.
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:04 am
  • Largent80 wrote:If you go to Sri Lanka, you are in Tea heaven. That tea has incredible caffeine content and tastes like no other, it's incredible. Also the areas it grows in are beautiful and you can visit the plantations.

Is the food often extremely fiery? I love curry and spice, but within reason. I worked with a Sri Lankan guy, and when they hosted dinners they made dishes of varying heat. The ones he and his wife (an ultra-violet-white English woman) loved were too much for most people.
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:41 am
  • Going to Kauai w/my wife in late April, looking forward to stocking up on some real Kona coffee. Not that fake crap that has maybe 10 percent Kona beans.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:36 pm
  • Aussie Seahawk wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:If you go to Sri Lanka, you are in Tea heaven. That tea has incredible caffeine content and tastes like no other, it's incredible. Also the areas it grows in are beautiful and you can visit the plantations.

Is the food often extremely fiery? I love curry and spice, but within reason. I worked with a Sri Lankan guy, and when they hosted dinners they made dishes of varying heat. The ones he and his wife (an ultra-violet-white English woman) loved were too much for most people.

Their food wasn't all that. I was very happy to get back to Thailand after a week in Sri Lanka just for the food. But the people were so sweet and kind. We stayed in Kandy, and travelled to the mountains in Ella. So glad we went

The best coffee I have had was in Costa Rica.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

It is currently Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:52 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information