Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NFL Championship day

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
NFL Championship day
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:01 am
  • What are y'all doing tomorrow, on NFL Championship games day?

AFC game starts at 6:30AM Monday here, NFC game at 10AM. I'll start watching the first game as soon as my wife leaves for work, so I'll be a couple of hours behind realtime. Then a sausage sizzle for lunch and the NFC game.

I've told people NOT to call me or disturb me until mid-afternoon! Of course I'm disappointed we are not in it, but it is still a great day to simply enjoy the great game which is American football.

Oh, don't tell my wife, but first beer at about 9AM, I reckon. :)
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Re: NFL Championship day
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:35 am
  • Go Chiefs and *shudder* pukers.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:00 am
  • Hopefully Santa Clara has an earthquake and we can just have a re-match in two weeks of the Titans and Chiefs for the Super Bowl.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:12 am
  • Maulbert wrote:Go Chiefs and *shudder* pukers.

Seahawks get the worse of the Chiefs or 9ers second round picks. So I'm rooting for both to lose.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:12 am
  • While I am bummed the Seahawks are not playing today of course, I am content with the fact that we had a great year given all the injuries and feel VERY confident that 2020 will be even better. Having said that, I am an NFL fan and loves me some NFL football. I don't watch any other sport for the most part so ANY NFL games are great to me, especially Championship Sunday. I will be happy watching either the Titans or Chiefs advance. Two teams that we haven't seen in the Big Show in like forever. The 49ers and Packers game will be fun to watch but I hate both teams and a tie isn't possible so I have to figure out who I would love seeing lose the most. My heart says 49ers but I can't stand those Packers either. Hmmmmm....

Whoever wins in the NFC all I can say is GO CHIEFS or GO TITANS!!
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

It is currently Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:46 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information