Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Airlines begin to Collapse around the World - April 22 2020

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Amazingly accurate parking, though! :D

Seriously, so sad to see all the planes idle. And, I wonder, what extra checking and maintenance protocols exist, which surely must kick in after a totally unprecedented shutdown like this. They will probably have to test-fly all planes(?); all airlines must be in desperate straits, but it will cost them even more to qualify to crank up again.

We're going to see much more expensive airfares, initially, I think, when(ever) we get back to "normal."
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• I wonder how many businesses are discovering that they don't need to spend all that money flying their employees around the country/world for business meetings when virtual meetings work just as well.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• SeatownJay wrote:I wonder how many businesses are discovering that they don't need to spend all that money flying their employees around the country/world for business meetings when virtual meetings work just as well.

Astute point old friend.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Just saw an Airbus A380 landed at Alice Springs earlier today, to go into storage (a mini Davis-Monthan). First time anything that large had landed there. So sad such a magnificent plane is grounded... but yet of course, what pollution is prevented?

Nothing stays the same forever.
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• This update includes Boeing production impacts ...........................................

Jville
    * NET Alumni *

It is currently Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:09 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information