Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UFO or Drone?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
UFO or Drone?
Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:49 pm
  • You decide! I just posted this on the National UFO Reporting Center this evening.

    Like I have anything else to do. :smilingalien:

    On April 25th, 2020, I was on my porch facing west admiring the sunset at 8:27pm. I noticed approximately 45 degrees above the Olympics and perhaps about 1 mile or so away (from my vantage point) a flashing light. The light was white and flashed every second with a 2 flash burst approximately every 5 seconds or so.

    At first I just assumed it was a civilian aircraft headed in my direction but it was stationary. I then assumed it was a helicopter. But the light didn't seem to match any civilian navigation lighting pattern I was familiar with. So I went inside and grabbed my binoculars. With the binoculars I could just vaguely make out a cylindrical black object. No tail or wing structure that I could discern.

    After a couple of minutes a civilian airplane came into view and when it did, this object started moving in a fairly quick pace to the North, and then switched course and started moving to the south. It was still plainly in view this entire time. At around 8:33pm this object suddenly moved very rapidly downward or at least out of my view and below the tree line where I lost all visual contact. The flashing white light was no longer there, simply a small red light as it made its way out of view.

    I am a huge aviation buff and can recognize numerous commercial and civil aircraft. This was none of those. This was a true UFO. It was Unidentified, Flying and some sort of physical Object. It's possible (I cannot rule it out) it was a drone but I don't get that feeling. It seemed to be larger than a drone.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14068
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: UFO or Drone?
Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:57 am
  • Aros wrote:You decide! I just posted this on the National UFO Reporting Center this evening.

    Like I have anything else to do. :smilingalien:

    On April 25th, 2020, I was on my porch facing west admiring the sunset at 8:27pm. I noticed approximately 45 degrees above the Olympics and perhaps about 1 mile or so away (from my vantage point) a flashing light. The light was white and flashed every second with a 2 flash burst approximately every 5 seconds or so.

    At first I just assumed it was a civilian aircraft headed in my direction but it was stationary. I then assumed it was a helicopter. But the light didn't seem to match any civilian navigation lighting pattern I was familiar with. So I went inside and grabbed my binoculars. With the binoculars I could just vaguely make out a cylindrical black object. No tail or wing structure that I could discern.

    After a couple of minutes a civilian airplane came into view and when it did, this object started moving in a fairly quick pace to the North, and then switched course and started moving to the south. It was still plainly in view this entire time. At around 8:33pm this object suddenly moved very rapidly downward or at least out of my view and below the tree line where I lost all visual contact. The flashing white light was no longer there, simply a small red light as it made its way out of view.

    I am a huge aviation buff and can recognize numerous commercial and civil aircraft. This was none of those. This was a true UFO. It was Unidentified, Flying and some sort of physical Object. It's possible (I cannot rule it out) it was a drone but I don't get that feeling. It seemed to be larger than a drone.

    I’m assuming the little green or grey men liked our draft and we’re celebrating with a fly by? 8)
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 28802
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: UFO or Drone?
Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:44 pm
  • Or as my wife said this pandemic is all a conspiracy by the aliens to fatten us up for the harvest. :smilingalien: :smilingalien:

    :greetingsearthling:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14068
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: UFO or Drone?
Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:46 pm
  • Aros wrote:Or as my wife said this pandemic is all a conspiracy by the aliens to fatten us up for the harvest. :smilingalien: :smilingalien:

    :greetingsearthling:



    Well now we know where all the TP has gone at least... :)
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31498
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: UFO or Drone?
Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:12 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Well now we know where all the TP has gone at least... :)


    :lol: :lol:
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14068
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: UFO or Drone?
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:28 pm
  • It was :les: messing with your head! :D
    FPD
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 1029
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:37 pm
    Location: BFE, MT


Re: UFO or Drone?
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:30 am
  • I'm not naive to think we're the only life in the vastness of space, but I do have a question.

    How come these videos are always grainy monochrome and blurry. I mean, these are the most state of the art technically advanced military aircrafts, that cost upwards of 40-50 million dollars a piece..............and we can't strap a HD Go Pro from Best Buy on them?
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 17033
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 am


Re: UFO or Drone?
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:37 am
  • Aros watch Skinwalker Ranch, now not sure the validity but you would get some feel good moments, if it is true and I am waiting to see the next episode it is pretty wild.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31498
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: UFO or Drone?
Fri May 01, 2020 7:48 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:I'm not naive to think we're the only life in the vastness of space, but I do have a question.

    How come these videos are always grainy monochrome and blurry. I mean, these are the most state of the art technically advanced military aircrafts, that cost upwards of 40-50 million dollars a piece..............and we can't strap a HD Go Pro from Best Buy on them?

    Great question.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 28802
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: UFO or Drone?
Sun May 03, 2020 10:02 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:I'm not naive to think we're the only life in the vastness of space, but I do have a question.

    How come these videos are always grainy monochrome and blurry. I mean, these are the most state of the art technically advanced military aircrafts, that cost upwards of 40-50 million dollars a piece..............and we can't strap a HD Go Pro from Best Buy on them?

    Great question.


    Neil totally stole my hot take.

    https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/12 ... 1592558592
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 17033
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 am


Re: UFO or Drone?
Tue May 05, 2020 4:52 pm
  • Both. Probably something built by humans.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6052
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 pm


Re: UFO or Drone?
Wed May 06, 2020 4:08 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:I'm not naive to think we're the only life in the vastness of space, but I do have a question.

    How come these videos are always grainy monochrome and blurry. I mean, these are the most state of the art technically advanced military aircrafts, that cost upwards of 40-50 million dollars a piece..............and we can't strap a HD Go Pro from Best Buy on them?


    Damn good question.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14068
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: UFO or Drone?
Wed May 06, 2020 4:12 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Aros watch Skinwalker Ranch, now not sure the validity but you would get some feel good moments, if it is true and I am waiting to see the next episode it is pretty wild.


    Yep been watching all the episodes. There is something VERY strange about Skinwaler Ranch. I mean, High Strangeness stuff. I do appreciate the scientific approach to get to the bottom of it all but I think it may be out of the scope and range of our current scientific understanding. There seems to be some aspects of the phenomenon here that can't be measured with our scientific tools, or at least the data being properly understood.

    I've read a few books on the ranch, Robert Bigelow, etc...It's wild stuff man.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14068
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: UFO or Drone?
Wed May 06, 2020 8:56 pm
  • Aros wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Aros watch Skinwalker Ranch, now not sure the validity but you would get some feel good moments, if it is true and I am waiting to see the next episode it is pretty wild.


    Yep been watching all the episodes. There is something VERY strange about Skinwaler Ranch. I mean, High Strangeness stuff. I do appreciate the scientific approach to get to the bottom of it all but I think it may be out of the scope and range of our current scientific understanding. There seems to be some aspects of the phenomenon here that can't be measured with our scientific tools, or at least the data being properly understood.

    I've read a few books on the ranch, Robert Bigelow, etc...It's wild stuff man.


    The not wanting them to dig and all the radiation is very perplexing, considering that NASA of I am remembering correctly was there for 20 years along with the vortex of energy I think they estimated 70 miles up in the air.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31498
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: UFO or Drone?
Wed May 06, 2020 10:25 pm
  • I think he nailed it with the diagram of a diamond shape vortex that beams up energy from under the ground, hits the surface and then points to a specific spot that has a ton of energy in the sky...Portal? Wormhole? At that place nothing is too far fetched to me.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14068
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: UFO or Drone?
Wed May 06, 2020 11:51 pm
  • Aros wrote:I think he nailed it with the diagram of a diamond shape vortex that beams up energy from under the ground, hits the surface and then points to a specific spot that has a ton of energy in the sky...Portal? Wormhole? At that place nothing is too far fetched to me.


    Was thinking about that ground or underground survey that looked like a series of mounds and then a tunnel of sorts a 1000 feet long when I was in Canon City Colorado they had a bunch of Mounds in the valley, I found out they were slag mines from the Uranium mining there, Utah does have Leesite, leószilárdite and redcanyonite are three new uranyl minerals discovered growing on the walls of old uranium mines in southern Utah. Not sure if there was any mining around that area can you say NASA and US Government and plutonium need at one time. But the mounds look an awful lot like the slag piles in Canon City. They could have dug a tunnel and buried it a while back and side stepped clean up policy's. Could explain the radiation and ground disturbance concerns.


    Just a thought that could be argued as a natural cause.

    Still does not explain the weird sightings when they sent the rocket up and or the readings that kept increasing the higher altitudes.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31498
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: UFO or Drone?
Thu May 07, 2020 8:59 am
  • Definitely could be a natural cause (in regards to those patterns underground) but I was referring to all the crazy energy anomalies being measured, especially that seems to point to a very specific location in the sky over the ranch. When he drew that diagram I really thought he was on to something. Maybe not a wormhole or anything that exotic, but I think he wasn't far off.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14068
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: UFO or Drone?
Thu May 07, 2020 2:53 pm
  • Aros wrote:Definitely could be a natural cause (in regards to those patterns underground) but I was referring to all the crazy energy anomalies being measured, especially that seems to point to a very specific location in the sky over the ranch. When he drew that diagram I really thought he was on to something. Maybe not a wormhole or anything that exotic, but I think he wasn't far off.


    Oh I agree, it was just a thought about the radiation being present and Uranium and similar minerals being in that area and Colorado right next door.

    The other thought is that it is a type of Nuclear Battery that someone put there to generate enough power to open portals and or wormholes for those objects to come in from where ever.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31498
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: UFO or Drone?
Thu May 07, 2020 6:13 pm
  • Tuning in for sure...Interested to see what happens when they start drilling next week.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 14068
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!




It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:58 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]




Information
  • Who is online