Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A feel-good tweet. Precision handling of heavy equipment...

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Thanks, Sutz! Simply wonderful.
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• Amazing work filling the tiny toys, not smashing the light pole and avoiding the kids!
    Seahawk
    NET Rookie

• That's so awesome. For every dbag we hear about in the news doing something stupid, there's thousands of small acts of kindness that go unreported. It's important to be kind to one another and if you can pass on a way to put a smile on someone's face, then it's all worth it.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Pretty cool, but also a lawsuit waiting to happen.
    JustTheTip
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

• JustTheTip wrote:Pretty cool, but also a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Sorry, I simply don't understand - why a possible lawsuit, of all things? This video is simply delightful. Plus, the superb skills of the earthmover operator.
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• Aussie Seahawk wrote:
    JustTheTip wrote:Pretty cool, but also a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Sorry, I simply don't understand - why a possible lawsuit, of all things? This video is simply delightful. Plus, the superb skills of the earthmover operator.

Kids right up next to the bucket while it was moving. The same parent that was happily filming their kids in this situation while not having them maintain a safe distance would just as happily sue if something happened. I have hit my head on a much smaller bucket, there is a reason they are required to wear hardhats.
    JustTheTip
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

• JustTheTip wrote:
    Aussie Seahawk wrote:

Kids right up next to the bucket while it was moving. The same parent that was happily filming their kids in this situation while not having them maintain a safe distance would just as happily sue if something happened. I have hit my head on a much smaller bucket, there is a reason they are required to wear hardhats.

Come on man, no need to Debbie Downer this.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:
    JustTheTip wrote:
    Aussie Seahawk wrote:

Come on man, no need to Debbie Downer this.

Not trying to debbie downer anything. People are ridiculous with lawsuits. Hey Billy, let me get a picture of you hanging of the Gorilla enclosure rail. Two weeks later suing the Zoo because the Gorilla killed their kid.
    JustTheTip
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

• If you're not trying, I'd hate to see what it looks like if you did.

Pretty cool little moment for those kids.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

It is currently Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:01 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information