Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blackstone Griddle....

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:59 pm
  • Or similar.


    I’ve had my eye on theses for awhile now.
    Wasn’t willing to spend the coin.
    Recently I found them on clearance @ Walmart, and got a $450 version for $231. Couldn’t pass it up.

    I’m stoked to get started, and I’m aware there will be a learning curve.


    Do you have one, or want one?

    I plan to make my kitchen stove all but obsolete, between the “Blackstone” and my smoker/grill I can’t see me spending much time in the kitchen moving forward.

    I’m spending a couple hours this afternoon getting the griddle “seasoned”.

    Image
    Image
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:55 pm
  • Couple of rounds with heat and oil.

    Couple more and I should be good to go.
    Image
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:25 pm
  • Couldn't this be put on top of stove as well?(Gas one)
    My buddy got a smoker and swears he will never use
    grill again..I bring that up because it's funny something
    new always seems to make another obsolete.
    I think your wife will use stove however despite you lol.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5450
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:42 pm


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:42 pm
  • IndyHawk wrote:Couldn't this be put on top of stove as well?(Gas one)
    My buddy got a smoker and swears he will never use
    grill again..I bring that up because it's funny something
    new always seems to make another obsolete.
    I think your wife will use stove however despite you lol.


    Bro, you saying my wife will use the stove actually made me laugh out loud.
    I would have spit beer all over my phone if I had any in my mouth.

    Sure there are stove top griddles but this is “manly” :{) and several steps beyond that.

    These really aren’t that “new”, I suggest you go to the YouTube and see what’s being done with these things.


    I do 99% of the cooking at my house.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Blackstone Griddle....
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:32 am
  • Yesterday I had a chance to use the Griddle for the first time.

    Breakfast, I made Denver omelettes and hash browns, few strips of bacon just to see how it turned out.

    Dinner, I made my version of “pepper steak”.

    Thin strips of tenderloin, Bell and Habanero peppers (easy on the hot ones), and onions. Asian inspired, served over Jasmine rice.

    Everything turned out better than expected, there is a learning curve, figuring out heat (hot/cool spots) will take a few more meals.

    Overall I was impressed, and I’m looking forward to using the Blackstone more.

    The griddle will get used a lot, and between it and my charcoal grill/smoker I won’t be heating up the kitchen with the stove/oven very often.

    Image

    Image

    Image
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:16 pm
  • Looks just like a grill I have worked on in Restaurants we always graduated heat from right to left to have a good low temp to keep Hash browns etc cooking slow while using Middle for eggs and the far left for searing and meats.

    Restaurant grills larger but you have more going on as well, wonder why this idea has never taken off inside the home versus burners., you would only need a couple burners for boiling and sauces etc. Maybe it is just counter space.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31851
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:43 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Looks just like a grill I have worked on in Restaurants we always graduated heat from right to left to have a good low temp to keep Hash browns etc cooking slow while using Middle for eggs and the far left for searing and meats.

    Restaurant grills larger but you have more going on as well, wonder why this idea has never taken off inside the home versus burners., you would only need a couple burners for boiling and sauces etc. Maybe it is just counter space.


    Very similar to what’s in restaurants.

    They are gaining popularity and some folks have range or counter top versions in their homes.

    I think the beauty is having it outdoors, side benefit is the mess stays outside as well.

    This one has 3 burners under the griddle and heat can be manipulated but it’s going to take some time getting different foods down to a science.

    I’ve got a NY Strip to try tonight.

    My plan is to sear it on high heat for a crust, then move it to a baking style cooling rack under cover to bring the center up to Med/Med rare temp.

    I’m going to smash some Yukon Gold taters for a side.
    They will get some high heat to brown the skins a bit, then under a cover with splash of water to steam. When just about cooked through, they get a light smash with bacon press.
    Topped with some cheddar, bacon bits, and sour cream.

    I’ll post some pix later.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:12 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Looks just like a grill I have worked on in Restaurants we always graduated heat from right to left to have a good low temp to keep Hash browns etc cooking slow while using Middle for eggs and the far left for searing and meats.

    Restaurant grills larger but you have more going on as well, wonder why this idea has never taken off inside the home versus burners., you would only need a couple burners for boiling and sauces etc. Maybe it is just counter space.


    Very similar to what’s in restaurants.

    They are gaining popularity and some folks have range or counter top versions in their homes.

    I think the beauty is having it outdoors, side benefit is the mess stays outside as well.

    This one has 3 burners under the griddle and heat can be manipulated but it’s going to take some time getting different foods down to a science.

    I’ve got a NY Strip to try tonight.

    My plan is to sear it on high heat for a crust, then move it to a baking style cooling rack under cover to bring the center up to Med/Med rare temp.

    I’m going to smash some Yukon Gold taters for a side.
    They will get some high heat to brown the skins a bit, then under a cover with splash of water to steam. When just about cooked through, they get a light smash with bacon press.
    Topped with some cheddar, bacon bits, and sour cream.

    I’ll post some pix later.


    Thing about a steak if you can get a meat weight you can get a good cook outside in as it compresses and jucies stay in also and not weap out as bad and they cook faster. Just a hint, they usually are a pound or so and have a handle, I am sure you have seen them.

    Works great on Bacon also, they bacon doesn't curl up.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 31851
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:44 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Looks just like a grill I have worked on in Restaurants we always graduated heat from right to left to have a good low temp to keep Hash browns etc cooking slow while using Middle for eggs and the far left for searing and meats.

    Restaurant grills larger but you have more going on as well, wonder why this idea has never taken off inside the home versus burners., you would only need a couple burners for boiling and sauces etc. Maybe it is just counter space.


    Very similar to what’s in restaurants.

    They are gaining popularity and some folks have range or counter top versions in their homes.

    I think the beauty is having it outdoors, side benefit is the mess stays outside as well.

    This one has 3 burners under the griddle and heat can be manipulated but it’s going to take some time getting different foods down to a science.

    I’ve got a NY Strip to try tonight.

    My plan is to sear it on high heat for a crust, then move it to a baking style cooling rack under cover to bring the center up to Med/Med rare temp.

    I’m going to smash some Yukon Gold taters for a side.
    They will get some high heat to brown the skins a bit, then under a cover with splash of water to steam. When just about cooked through, they get a light smash with bacon press.
    Topped with some cheddar, bacon bits, and sour cream.

    I’ll post some pix later.


    Thing about a steak if you can get a meat weight you can get a good cook outside in as it compresses and jucies stay in also and not weap out as bad and they cook faster. Just a hint, they usually are a pound or so and have a handle, I am sure you have seen them.

    Works great on Bacon also, they bacon doesn't curl up.


    I’m aware, I’ve been doing my research.

    Thanks for the tips though.

    I’m currently working on my taters, steak is about to go on.

    Started with bacon for topping the taters.
    Image
    Image
    Image
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:46 pm
  • Planning on lighting these Mesquite chips to place under the cover to finish the steak after searing it.
    Image

    Image
    Image
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Blackstone Griddle....
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:17 pm
  • Steak was cooked to 140 degrees

    Between Med rare and medium, pulled off and moved inside to “rest”.
    Image

    Taters were smashed
    Image
    Flipped once after getting a light crust.
    Then topped with Tilamook Cheddar and bacon.

    Image
    Last edited by pmedic920 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Blackstone Griddle....
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:21 pm
  • Taters w/a dollop of sour cream.

    Standby for taste review.
    Image
    Last edited by pmedic920 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:31 pm
  • Not gunna lie, I’ve alway believed that a good steak had to be flame/charcoal grilled.

    This steak done on a flat top griddle was just as good as any I’ve ever made.

    Tender and juicy, smoke from the smoldering Mesquite chips.

    Taters soaked up the steak juice on the plate perfectly, they impressed me as much or more than the steak.

    So far, I’m loving this flat top griddle.

    If you’re on the fence and see one on sale, pull the trigger, you won’t regret it.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:32 pm
  • I volunteer to be a griddle food tester! I work for red wine. :D

    Thanks for all the gorgeous pics, Lon. Happy griddling!
    Aussie Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1164
    Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:37 pm
    Location: Adelaide, South Australia


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:37 pm
  • I've been using the Blackstone with the Air Fryers built in, and love it. I can't understate how helpful I've found the grill guards to be. They go on the sides and back of the griddle to lower the amount of wind on the flames.
    SleepingWeasle
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 1
    Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:53 am


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:07 am
  • Looks good Pmed,I like my steak just like the picture.
    the griddle looks just like greasy spoon dinner one or
    same one I used at McDonalds years ago.
    Nice not to be limited by space of pans or size of grill.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5450
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:42 pm


Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:03 pm
  • IndyHawk wrote:Looks good Pmed,I like my steak just like the picture.
    the griddle looks just like greasy spoon dinner one or
    same one I used at McDonalds years ago.
    Nice not to be limited by space of pans or size of grill.


    It’s absolutely like the grill/griddle of the old greasy spoons, Denny’s /IHOP etc.
    There is a learning curve but so far I’m 100% impressed.

    The steak I did actually was amazing, and I was pleasantly surprised. As already stated, I would have argued for hours that a good steak had to be cooked over flame or charcoal. Not so, and with a little bit of time, I’m confident that a “griddle” cooked steak can rival any flame/charcoal steak.

    I’m telling everyone, if you’ve been on the fence deciding on one of these Blackstone or similar griddles, pull the trigger when you see one on sale.
    You won’t regret the purchase.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:16 pm
  • Today I’m going to try “street” style Tacos.
    Image
    ImageImage
    Image
    I’ve splurged on a really tasty cut of meat that I’ll marinate in some olive oil and variety of spices.

    I’ll eat/serve with pico and fresh cheese.

    The beef is ribeye cap, if you enjoy a good ribeye this is the best part of one. Hard to find and generally not available for retail sale. According to my “meat guy”, the only reason they are currently available is because of the pandemic, restaurants just aren’t buying the meat like they normally do.
    He told me that the majority of this cut is sold in Vegas to the top restaurants.

    I’m pretty stoked to get cooking, I’ll post as I go.


    Edit:

    Side note, for those unaware.
    Something north of 93% of all prime beef in America is sold to the restaurant industry.

    2nd edit:
    I see now that I was unsuccessful in hiding the price of the beef.
    My intention is to share a cooking/eating experience, not to be rubbing my stuff in anyone’s face.

    Fact is, this entire meal will be about $50, and I’ll have enough for 5-6 people.

    For those not able/willing to spend what I did, the same meal could be done with sirloin, flank, or even skirt steak.
    These Tocos could easily be made for around $20, and that’s cheap for 5-6 people.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:13 pm
  • The fat content and quality of this beef is amazing, at near room temperature it almost melts from the heat of your hands.

    I’ve never eaten true “Wagyu” beef, and can only imagine what it’s like.
    Image

    Meat is marinating.

    I used finely chopped Jalapeños, onion, garlic, and Cilantro.
    Image

    Cumin, smoked paprika, and a bit of olive oil. Added just a few tablespoons of a good Imperial Stout to make enough liquid to marinate.
    Image
    Image

    Will be a couple of hours, I’ll post as the “cook” moves forward.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:40 pm
  • Pico is done and resting in the fridge.

    Serrano peppers because I like the heat, tomato, sweet onion , and cilantro. Lime juice with a bit of salt/black pepper.

    Image
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:23 pm
  • Not gunna lie.
    This was a great meal, the Blackstone once again surprised me.

    Image
    Image

    Bacon, Jalapeños, and onion cooked down till bacon was crispy and vegetables were beginning to caramelize.
    That mixture was added to a can of refried beans for a side dish.
    Image
    Image

    Meat went on the Griddle @ a medium/high heat.
    Image
    Image
    Image
    Image

    All tasted great, and came out better than expected.
    I’ve got a lot to learn about “griddle” cooking but so far, I’m a fan.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:40 pm
  • And a side note.

    This particular meal would have easily fed 6 people ( average people not hog people).

    I’ll be taking the leftovers to work tomorrow.


    This was an experiment for me, if done for my family and guests I’d have made guacamole and a queso dip for starters, and probably a rice side as well.

    Even with the high dollar beef, this was a great meal for under $10 per person.

    Easily could be under $5 with a lesser cut of beef.


    I can’t say that the griddle makes food any better, but it is fun to cook on.
    Not being stuck in the kitchen is an awesome side benefit.

    The only limitation I can see with an outdoor griddle is, one’s own imagination.


    Griddle on my friends.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:32 pm
  • What a meal..Looks damn good!
    However you listed a couple of hot spices that
    I'd get major heartburn and flaming mouth from.
    Are you latin? :lol:
    Anyway your wife will eat that too right?
    Might have to get one of those griddles :2thumbs:
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5450
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:42 pm


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:06 pm
  • IndyHawk wrote:What a meal..Looks damn good!
    However you listed a couple of hot spices that
    I'd get major heartburn and flaming mouth from.
    Are you latin? :lol:
    Anyway your wife will eat that too right?
    Might have to get one of those griddles :2thumbs:


    I’m American.

    In today’s PC culture, I suppose I’m Italian American.


    This meal was highly seasoned but not “hot” in any way. All of the chillies had the seeds and placenta removed before being added to anything.

    Actually my wife likes much “hotter” food than I.

    I’m actually just tying to highlight the versatility of the griddle.

    I do enjoy cooking for friends and family especially out doors, these griddles are perfect along side of a charcoal or gas grill.

    I haven’t used the stove since purchasing it, except to make some rice. I think with time I’ll even learn to cook rice on it.

    The refried beans tonight were the first for me using a pot but that really was just to heat up the beans, they weren’t actually cooked on the griddle top.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:23 am
  • This actually looks amazing. Thanks for the tips Lon
    acer1240
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2039
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: New York City


Blackstone Griddle....
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:18 pm
  • I found some nice shrimp on sale this morning.

    U13 size for less that what lean ground beef costs.

    Kinda on a “taco” trip lately, so I’m going to make some shrimp tocos on the griddle.

    I’ll spare y’all most of the boring details and just post a picture when they are done.

    I’m marinating the shrimp quickly in a mixture of Cilantro, Garlic, and Lime Juice. Needs to be quick, as you don’t want the Lime to start cooking the shrimp.

    I’ll serve on a tortilla over a simple slaw (cabbage, carrot, red onion)
    Splash of this for the slaw dressing.
    Image

    I’ve made a southwest style dressing from avocado & Mayo with some seasonings for the Tacos.

    I’ll edit for a picture or two when finished.

    Image

    I did hit the slaw with just a bit of sugar prior to adding the dressing.
    I’m not a huge fan of cabbage/slaw but it goes well on fish/shrimp tacos, and this variation it’s actually pretty good.

    These are the shrimp just out of the marinade.
    I hit them with some spice just prior to putting them on the griddle.
    Image

    Image

    Right at the end of the cook (very hot/very fast), I used the juice of a lime to deglaze the griddle.
    Image

    End product.
    Image


    These were really big shrimp, it was silliness to attempt stuffing 5 of them into 1 taco.

    The end result was very satisfying.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:42 am
  • looks damn good(again)
    I have same issue with soft taco's,I think
    I can put more than it holds lol.
    Here is an idea maybe try pita bread?
    It works for gyros.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5450
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:42 pm


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:05 pm
  • IndyHawk wrote:looks damn good(again)
    I have same issue with soft taco's,I think
    I can put more than it holds lol.
    Here is an idea maybe try pita bread?
    It works for gyros.


    Not a bad idea but then I’d have shrimp gyros, not shrimp tacos.


    :{)
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:31 am
  • French Toast & Bacon.


    Mmmmm......bacon
    :{)

    Image
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:58 am
  • We all can see what your rect** has to deal with in Texas, I think you're incredibly brave,a specially that first photo.... you know the one wit your poor ol broken down jeep in it natural habitat. (on a trailor)

    Oops, this isn't the shack, its the lounge. My bad bro tater. Keep cook'in your looking good to somebody. :stirthepot:

    P.S. Nice griddle. Is that your Texas chuckwagon starter kit ? :sarcasm_off:
    Chawker
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2932
    Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 am
    Location: corner of 40th & plum.


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:08 am
  • Chawker wrote:We all can see what your rect**** has to deal with in Texas, I think you're incredibly brave,a specially that first photo.... you know the one wit your poor ol broken down jeep in it natural habitat. (on a trailor)

    Oops, this isn't the shack, its the lounge. My bad bro tater. Keep cook'in your looking good to somebody. :stirthepot:


    Well, just so you’re aware.

    My Jeep is alive and well (not broken down).

    I live in a gated community, and we have a POS POA.
    I’m “not allowed” to park my trailer off of my concrete driveway, so in order to have enough room, I leave the Jeep on the trailer when I’m not driving it.

    Call it first world problems.
    Glad you were able to get a little enjoyment out of it though.

    Carry on.
    :{)
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:39 am
  • Next time you grill one of those mouth watering steaks try this.

    Let steak sit out for a half hour to get close to room temp. Add nothing to the steak.

    Use oil to grill steak.

    After flipping the steak then add the butter.

    Once said steak comes off the grill and is resting add salt, pepper and garlic. Nothing else. Thats all a good steak needs, no sauces no other bs

    I do like mushrooms and garlic toast with a baked potato.

    Cheers
    Chawker
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2932
    Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 am
    Location: corner of 40th & plum.


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:02 pm
  • It’s controversial but regardless of how I cook steaks, I always start with them at room temperature.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 20865
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Blackstone Griddle....
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:47 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:
    IndyHawk wrote:looks damn good(again)
    I have same issue with soft taco's,I think
    I can put more than it holds lol.
    Here is an idea maybe try pita bread?
    It works for gyros.


    Not a bad idea but then I’d have shrimp gyros, not shrimp tacos.


    :{)

    So?It holds all you need :lol:
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5450
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:42 pm




It is currently Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:04 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests