Do Not Sell My Personal Information

On a lighter note...

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics, multimedia, and classified ads (Must be a contributing member to post any ads). No PWR. LANGUAGE: PG-13
On a lighter note...
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:24 am
  • I read (once again) on an online news channel's (KOMO.com this time) weather site, that even though today's weather will be 10 degrees less than yesterday, the "unseasonably warm weather" will continue. This is the hottest part of the hottest season of the year - how is any amount of heat right now "unseasonable"? :?:
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Re: On a lighter note...
Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:12 pm
  • GeekHawk wrote:I read (once again) on an online news channel's (KOMO.com this time) weather site, that even though today's weather will be 10 degrees less than yesterday, the "unseasonably warm weather" will continue. This is the hottest part of the hottest season of the year - how is any amount of heat right now "unseasonable"? :?:

Can't miss a day in support of the never-ending global warming / climate change narrative. A year or two ago here I posted screenshots of Q13 using red-hot coloring and even purple coloring on their weather pics for temps that weren't all that hot, and showed those temps being orange in a couple of other regions' weather channels around the country.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:15 pm
  • Well come on man, us native PNW'ners are pusses. 85 degrees may as well be 115. LOL.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:22 pm
  • Aros wrote:Well come on man, us native PNW'ners are pusses. 85 degrees may as well be 115. LOL.

I'm a native Seattlite, and I love this Miami weather. :) Your statement still holds true by and large though, rofl...
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:30 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Aros wrote:Well come on man, us native PNW'ners are pusses. 85 degrees may as well be 115. LOL.

I'm a native Seattlite, and I love this Miami weather. :) Your statement still holds true by and large though, rofl...

How can you be a Native, you said born in Florida, moved to Wisconsin, moved to Washington, Moved to Arizona, then moved back to Florida.

Just asking for a freind.....
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:42 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:
    Aros wrote:Well come on man, us native PNW'ners are pusses. 85 degrees may as well be 115. LOL.

How can you be a Native, you said born in Florida, moved to Wisconsin, moved to Washington, Moved to Arizona, then moved back to Florida.

No, I didn't. I have never said that. I was born at Group Health Hospital in Seattle in 1982. We moved to Phoenix when I was about two, then to Miami when I was about four, then rural Wisconsin a few years after that, then I moved back to Seattle when I was 17 and then for work moved back to Phoenix in 2018, then my work let me move to Miami in March of this year. This is my final resting place...so to speak. I love the South Florida area and its proximity to the theme parks in Orlando. Definitely not continuing the loop further to f'ing Wisconsin again. Do you need me to post a pic of my birth certificate with the sensitive info yellowed out?
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:21 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:

No, I didn't. I have never said that. I was born at Group Health Hospital in Seattle in 1982. We moved to Phoenix when I was about two, then to Miami when I was about four, then rural Wisconsin a few years after that, then I moved back to Seattle when I was 17 and then for work moved back to Phoenix in 2018, then my work let me move to Miami in March of this year. This is my final resting place...so to speak. I love the South Florida area and its proximity to the theme parks in Orlando. Definitely not continuing the loop further to f'ing Wisconsin again. Do you need me to post a pic of my birth certificate with the sensitive info yellowed out?

Only the long form, not that short form crap. 8) :irishdrinkers:
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:29 pm
  • Even with these last couple days, this is still the lightest summer we've had here in years. I needed a jacket on the 4th of July, and it wasn't even raining!
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:08 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:

Well the devil is in the details, you said you grew up in Florida and moved to Wisconsin in other posts.

Your unreliable then.

:242735:
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:17 pm
  • I never said it isn't pretty hot by PNW standards, but why is it unseasonable during the hot season? Seems pretty seanonable to me.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:53 pm
  • KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:59 pm
  • Still not unseasonable, during the hot season. If this was January then unseasonable.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:52 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE LOUNGE ]

Information