First Jersey

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
First Jersey
Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:02 pm
  • So, other than my Texashawks T-Shirt and my aging .Net 12th man shirt, I have spent the past ... er, however long its been arguing with Cowboys fans without an Official NFL Seahawks Jersey to back up my commitment. Mainly because, well, they seem ridiculously overpriced to me and I've always been overcome with a rush of less frivolous things I needed to be spending money on every time I tried to get myself to buy one.

In any case, my wife came to the rescue and I got a shiny new 'hawks blue ET3 #29 in the mail, today. (I'm surprised she managed to get through the entire day of me ranting about how vigorously the Niners suck without tipping me off, yesterday. Well played, wife.)

:thirishdrinkers:
    TravTex
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Re: First Jersey
Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:53 pm
  • You don't deserve her! :thirishdrinkers:
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:41 pm
  • Awesome job Wifey. Congrats on the ET jersey, dude.

I don't have a Seahawks jersey for much of the same reason, but the last few years I've been hoping maybe a parent would come through around the holidays. No luck so far, but I've been dropping hints to my girlfriend that "Earl Thomas is my favorite player" and "a Seahawks jersey would be the best gift". I think this is the year. She's asked over and over again the last couple games "#29, he's you're favorite player, right?", almost as if double checking... 8)
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!
    Recon_Hawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:11 pm
  • Recon_Hawk wrote:Awesome job Wifey. Congrats on the ET jersey, dude.

I don't have a Seahawks jersey for much of the same reason, but the last few years I've been hoping maybe a parent would come through around the holidays. No luck so far, but I've been dropping hints to my girlfriend that "Earl Thomas is my favorite player" and "a Seahawks jersey would be the best gift". I think this is the year. She's asked over and over again the last couple games "#29, he's you're favorite player, right?", almost as if double checking... 8)

If she does get that for you, say with disgust that #39 was your favorite player. The look on her face should be priceless.
    Zebulon Dak wrote:If any Twitter employees get assassinated I'll vote Republican from here on out.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:10 pm
  • OkieHawk wrote:
    Recon_Hawk wrote:Awesome job Wifey. Congrats on the ET jersey, dude.

If she does get that for you, say with disgust that #39 was your favorite player. The look on her face should be priceless.

Haha she'd punch me in the face after I tell her I'm kidding. Seriously. She's a redhead.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!
    Recon_Hawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:08 am
  • Recon_Hawk wrote:
    OkieHawk wrote:
    Recon_Hawk wrote:Awesome job Wifey. Congrats on the ET jersey, dude.

Haha she'd punch me in the face after I tell her I'm kidding. Seriously. She's a redhead.

Yup....she would be godzilla....you would be Japan...he he he :shock:
    Cats will rule the world...just ask my cat.
    Gollum had a ring...Bilbo took it...Frodo had it...Gollum got it back.
    Gollum never had OUR ring.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:34 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information