GOON 2 Filming this Summer!

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
GOON 2 Filming this Summer!
Tue May 19, 2015 8:48 am
  • http://nesn.com/2015/04/jay-baruchel-says-goon-sequel-goon-2-starts-filming-this-summer/

Yes! :thirishdrinkers:

I hope this sequel is at least as half as the first one. Most sequels suck hard, but I have faith in Doug the Thug.

If you haven't seen this, check out the NSFW trailer, then check out the movie. Hilarious, and actually based of a true story ( with certain freedoms of course)

Last edited by NJSeaHawk on Tue May 19, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

Re: GOON 2
Tue May 19, 2015 9:00 am
  • I don't know if I want a sequel, man, you don't want to taint the original.

The first one was an underrated little classic - the best sports movie I've seen in over a decade.
    The_Z_Man
    NET Veteran

Re: GOON 2
Tue May 19, 2015 7:22 pm
  • The_Z_Man wrote:I don't know if I want a sequel, man, you don't want to taint the original.

The first one was an underrated little classic - the best sports movie I've seen in over a decade.

I agree, It may taint the first one. I mean Ross the Boss is retired, and Doug the Thug's ankle is more than a nub.

I haven't looked into what the storyline will be, but it better be a good one!
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon May 25, 2015 3:37 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information