Gangland Undercover

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Gangland Undercover
Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:57 pm
  • Anybody watching this series? I am liking it.
    Harbaugh is a lunatic and he'll either die on the sideline while trying to challenge the coin toss, or get into a filthy divorce from the 49ers that will end up with him getting $27 million a year from Michigan to fist fight the entire state of Ohio.

-- Some Random 49er Fan
    Jiggy
    NET Veteran

Re: Gangland Undercover
Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:30 am
  • I watched the 1st and 2nd one I think. I thought it was entertaining, kept my attention, the wife wasnt into it.

The one thing that stuck out to me, that guy must have a huge pair or be incredibly stupid if he's trying to infiltrate a 1% motorcycle gang and he doesnt know how to ride a bike! :shock:
    A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:10 pm
  • I thought the same thing too.

The series is getting better and it appears there will only be like 6 episodes.
    Harbaugh is a lunatic and he'll either die on the sideline while trying to challenge the coin toss, or get into a filthy divorce from the 49ers that will end up with him getting $27 million a year from Michigan to fist fight the entire state of Ohio.

-- Some Random 49er Fan
    Jiggy
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:01 am
  • I haven't seen it but I love when the dude with the Christian Bale Batman voice explains slang.

"Mark-ass trick"- A former gang member or unsavory person who has fallen out of favor with his gang.

"Set-trippin" When an outsider acts or speaks recklessly against a gang.
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information