Lovely snow

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Lovely snow
Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:16 am
  • With a bunch of us living in the Spokane area, including myself, i thought i'd get everyone's opinions on snow and the lovely several inches we got last night in the area i live.

Personally i have a love hate relationship with it. I hate everything about it but the atmosphere it gives around the holidays but love it when it means there's no way out to work.
    tubbs51
    NET Starter

Re: Lovely snow
Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:43 pm
  • frickin snow,,,,I hate it!

Had to start early getting the entire driveway cleared out and under the canopy where we park our cars cause the medical people coming this morning to take my wife to cataract surgery.

Traveling salesman for years in Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming. Gee just learned to love the shit!

Of course yesterday was the first time I could even wear my boots in 9 weeks so after yesterday and today the bottoms of my feet are sore and the sugery spot mentioning to me that its not quite ready for this crap. lol

Oh yeah I love it.

Damn that dohboy he was supposed to stop by when he went to stop and go and take all this snow up on 5 mile praire with him. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him.

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information