Silver Linings Playbook

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Silver Linings Playbook
Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:31 am
  • Saw this with the missus a couple nights ago, was a really good movie.
    It doesn't hurt that Jennifer Lawrence is in it, as she is just yummy, but even past that, well worth the watch.
    Was one of those rare movies where the audience( all of us) actually broke out in good laughs.
    Dismas
    NET Starter

Re: Silver Linings Playbook
Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:12 am
  • Excellent movie.

Jennifer Lawrence has replaced Michelle Williams on the woman side of my "Must see whatever movie they are in." list
    and Robert DeNiro was scarily like something I could have become regarding his obsessions and superstitions.
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:58 am
  • Riley12 wrote:Excellent movie.

Jennifer Lawrence has replaced Michelle Williams on the woman side of my "Must see whatever movie they are in." list
    and Robert DeNiro was scarily like something I could have become regarding his obsessions and superstitions.

I remember when I watched "Winter's Bone", I thought to myself, "Where's this chick been hiding?"
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:00 pm
  • No comments about the Seahawks references in the movie and the continuity error involving it?? (They mention early in the movie that the Eagles are beating the Seahawks 27-14 (at which point I BOO'd, lol) - and then later in the movie Jennifer Lawrence's character mentions the Eagles beating the Seahawks 14-7
    Chrome_Seahawk
    NET Starter

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:53 pm
  • Chrome_Seahawk wrote:No comments about the Seahawks references in the movie and the continuity error involving it?? (They mention early in the movie that the Eagles are beating the Seahawks 27-14 (at which point I BOO'd, lol) - and then later in the movie Jennifer Lawrence's character mentions the Eagles beating the Seahawks 14-7

Seriously? We're talking about hot chicks, and you're talking about fake football games? Priorities man, priorities.
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:10 pm
  • I would do terrible things to Jennifer Lawrence. I think I might actually get a free pass on that one too.
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:29 am
  • seahawk2k wrote:I would do terrible things to Jennifer Lawrence. I think I might actually get a free pass on that one too.

I always thought she was good looking before this, but for some reason her body stood out to me even more in this one :)
    Chrome_Seahawk
    NET Starter

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:10 am
  • Chrome_Seahawk wrote:I always thought she was good looking before this, but for some reason her body stood out to me even more in this one :)

Can't wait to see it (and the movie too).
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:24 am
  • taz291819 wrote:
    Chrome_Seahawk wrote:No comments about the Seahawks references in the movie and the continuity error involving it?? (They mention early in the movie that the Eagles are beating the Seahawks 27-14 (at which point I BOO'd, lol) - and then later in the movie Jennifer Lawrence's character mentions the Eagles beating the Seahawks 14-7

Seriously? We're talking about hot chicks, and you're talking about fake football games? Priorities man, priorities.

Me being weird like I am, I researched the football stuff in the film.

2008 season, starts with the Jackson fumble at the goalline that was talked about in the movie, the Iggles did indeed school the hawks that year, 24-7 ibelieve, and the the iggles did indeed curbstom the cowboys to end the season.
    Other that goofing up the score on the seahawk game, they were pretty much accurate on the football stuff.

Oh, and yes, Jen Lawrence is my new must see chippie, and I think the wife might even join in if an opportunity for carnal stuff ever came along with her.
    Dismas
    NET Starter

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:12 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information