Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Can we talk about the Kennedy records, or nah?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Most of the JFK assassination records dropped yesterday in 100% unredacted form, and despite millions of documents to pore over, already a picture is being painted of multiple gunmen, Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby as CIA assets, involvement of Mossad (Israeli intelligence), and LBJ was the mastermind behind it all. One of the docs revealed LBJ was at one time a member of the KKK.

It's going to take a while to study it all, but I imagine this information is likely to make waves for decades to come.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    NET Veteran

• I'm guessing it's not allowed. :|
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:I'm guessing it's not allowed. :|

That would be a shame as this is something which impacts all of us and can be discussed quite readily without taking sides on particular policy concerns.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    NET Veteran

• No, it is not allowed. It has been proven time and again that people can't stay on topic for these types of posts. It would go off course fairly quick due to peoples strong opinions one way or the other. There are plenty of other sites on the web to discuss this topic. NET isn't one of them.
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:29 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]

Information