A co-worker passed away last night.

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
A co-worker passed away last night.
Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 pm
  • A friend at work that had season tickets passed away last night.
    He was a really nice guy and a huge Hawks fan.
    He was 34.
    Apparently, he had a really bad case of the flu and never woke up.

It's hard to describe our feelings but thoughts and prayers for Steve are appreciated.
    All I can say is.....

Go get your flu shots! It usually only kills the young and old but sometimes, it happens.
    R.I.P. Steve. You will be missed!
    GET YOUR EAR PLUGS READY!!!
    TheHawkster
    * NET Bad Ass *

Re: A co-worker passed away last night.
Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:19 pm
  • Damn, sorry to hear that, man. This flu that's going around is no joke.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:22 pm
  • Wow. That's too bad man. RIP.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:23 pm
  • 34 is way too young.

Condolences to all
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:32 pm
  • Sorry to hear about your friend, only 34, really sad
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:44 pm
  • thats terrible to hear RIP.

I think its good that if you haven't gotten your yearly vaccine to go get one, it only cost 15$.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:09 pm
  • Rip but

THE Flu shots are a random strain they guess

1/1400 ish strains

The shot does nothing. And the contents of the shot (aluminum) actually harm your body.

If you dont want to be sick,

take a quality mv thats Time released. Workout regularly. Eat well. And drink a gallon of water daily.
    Badjujus
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:28 pm
  • Dang, sorry for your loss...

Badjujus, while I agree with not geting the "flu" vaccine; I disagree with your statements.

The vaccine is -not- a "random strain they guess". I don't know the exact criteria; but flu season doesn't start in the Fall of the US, we just get the benefit of having access to a vaccine that has been determined to be the most helpful against the prevalent strains for that year.
    The shot does do something according to modern immunology theories. The shot is not -just- Al or any of the other adjuvants. I do agree that vitamins can be helpful, not necissarily against "the flu" though.

-SH
    SmokeyHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:51 pm
  • Sorry for your and the 12th Man's loss. 34 is just too damn young to go. Especially from the flu. Hope he gets to watch us win the Super Bowl with the best seats in the house.

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:59 pm
  • I had a Pediatrician's wife in the office today, so I asked her if she was getting any feedback from her husband regarding how the flu was affecting his patients. She told me that folks were taking it lightly until people started dying. Now, folks were standing in line to get shots.

Losing a good friend is very painfull.....especially when they are under 40 yrs old. Most of us know how you feel.
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:06 pm
  • Wow. What horrible and shocking news. Thoughts and prayers for your friend and his family
    seahawkfreak
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:34 pm
  • Sorry. Prayers for him, his family and friends.

As to the flu shot part of it, I don't like getting them but my job now basically requires me to get one. I went for 11 years in the medical field without getting one and never got sick. The last 2 years I've been made to get one and I still have not been sick, so I guess I've just been lucky.
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:40 pm
  • That's really sad, and scary. RIP to your friend and may he have endless free season tickets wherever he goes.
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:08 pm
    flu

speechless
    "We walked our (pedestrian) ass to the Super Bowl"
    Angry Doug
    "We got grit. That's it."
    Earl Thomas.
    "Check your PMs"
    Pithy Radish.
    Rocket
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:07 am
  • Ugh...34...My condolences. Be strong, my brotha. I know how you feel.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:45 am
  • Sorry to hear that. My prayers are to his to his family and you to.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:09 am
  • Yeah, its been a shocker for everyone at our work. About 450 people...... And I didn't even have to work today.

34 is indeed way too young. I don't know if there was another ailment that contributed and don't
    want this to become a flame fest about whether to vaccinate or not to vaccinate.

Every human body is different and each illness effects everyone differently.
    A 34 year old man who's job is described nationally as an "industrial athlete" was taken by the flu and who knows what else might have contributed.
    Awareness is key, do what you want to do with the info of what happened today.

Stay safe everyone, this years flu is potentially dangerous for some and just a few days off work for others.
    Just giving a heads up.
    GET YOUR EAR PLUGS READY!!!
    TheHawkster
    * NET Bad Ass *

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:16 am
  • Wow.thoughts and prayers with you and all other family and friends of your co-worker,this is not a bug to be trifled with!

I'm 31 and in my previous 30 years i've never gone beyond a short fever,12ish hours o' pukin,and a day off with the flu. This strain is NO JOKE..do not take it lightly!!!

I got it two weeks ago,spent over 40 hours in multiple sweatshirt/pant layers,under multiple blankets,with the heat pumped to 78 degrees shivering/sweating my ass off...
    "When you're running at me like that and I'm running at you...It's gonna be a nasty scene" BAMBAM!!
    tooshort
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:09 am
  • That hits pretty close to home, I am 34 and had the same flu. Yes it did seem like a stronger flu then in years past, but a ton of non-stop vitamin C did the trick. I have a close family member who studies the Flu shot for our western washington indian tribe and he will not take it . He and the team suggested not taking it (all ages) Plenty of cash went into the study and none of it was corporate involved, we just wanted to see if it was good for the people. The long term results showed it will kill you.

Two side notes...The study showed that the flu by itself kills under 50 people a year (in the USA), it almost has to be in conjunction with some other illness to do any type of mass killing. Also the flu shots kill more people then the flu. STAYING AWAY. Your corporate websites and puppets may say something different but I will stick to the well funded independent studies.

I can tell you at 34 he did some living, but still had some accomplishments left in the tank...Very sad!
    My prayers are with his family.
    Last edited by Spokane on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    Spokane
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:40 am
  • Rough stuff man. Sympathies and prayers for sure.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:47 am
  • My condolences for the loss.

One of my best buds is a 25-year emergency room doc, and the director of medicine for 7 area hospital emergency rooms in the NW Houston area. He says that the viral infection that occurs with this flu, attacks the lungs and causes a fluid buildup which prevents the absorption of oxygen into the bloodstream leading to asphyxiation from drowning. There is no way to evacuate the fluid from the lungs safely, and no way to oxygenate the blood by other means.

He says patients arrive to the ER with a high fever, bodies weak and dehydrated, an inability to catch their breath, have a very low oxygen-level in the bloodstream. Folks can go from talking to the ER personnel about how they feel to dying, in a matter of an hour and a half. No amount of antibiotic or medical treatment is affective against a viral infection that has made it into each of the 4 quadrants of the lung. The scary thing, is even the best doctors and hospitals are powerless once this illness progresses in this way. It happens so quickly.

I once had an endoscopic procedure go bad and stomach fluid was aspirated into my lungs causing bacterial pneumonia. When I awoke at 3 am and made it to the ER gasping for air, my blood-oxygen level was at 65%, and had I not gone in right then, would have been dead by 5:00am. Scary stuff. Thing about pneumonia of this kind, is that my body had already begun to fight it off, and I was still relatively hydrated and strong. With heavy-doses of oxygen and antibiotics, followed by a special steroid designed to repair lung tissue, and a week and a half in the ICU, I can type this post to you now.

This is what many people my doctor buddy encounters on the job get confused about when they are literally watching their family members dying before their eyes. Bacteria and viruses are two totally different animals.

Make no bones about it, this is a bad thing, this flu.
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine

Remembering "The Radish" :les:
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:44 am
  • I was rarely sick my entire life. I'd get a bad cold about every 10 years.

But you kids need to understand someday you're going to get older and your body slows down enough for some of these things to start catching up that you always outran before.

When I started getting colds every 2-3 years I knew it was time to start getting flu shots. In the main they have worked for me. I had a pretty bad cold recently but usually can knock one in a couple of days.

My wife fought with bronchitis for years. Be sick every winter for several weeks. She started getting flu shots and hasn't had a bout of that in 10-15 years. So flu shots work for some people. In we older peoples cases I think it helps stop colds/flu from becoming worse things.

And secondly if you're under 40 don't insist preventative medicines aren't needed cause most people that age have much stronger constitutions.

:roll:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:43 am
  • I used to live in the bush and every time I came tto "town" I got sick because mybody hadn't built up any antibodies. I moved to town full time and battled colds and flus for several years before it finallty settled down. Cities are like cesspools and I can't imagine having to ride on a subway.

I do get a flu shot every year though and sometimes I can feel a fever coming on, i'll get a mild fever and be fatigued a couple if days and it is gone. Because of health problems in the past and chronic pain, I've studied these issues and am a firm believer in flu shots.

Anyone saying that flu shots are a waste of time better be sure of their sources because you are passing on an opinion that may influence others. Look in to it and make decisions based on your own personal health issues and family history, not based on a friend who says they have studied it. There's a commercial that comes to mind where this blonde says "They can't put anything on the internet that isn't trues. Here comes my date, he's a french model."

"Bonjour"
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:27 am
  • Wow. 34 is far, far, far too young. Prayers for his family, friends and the 12th man.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:37 am
  • ivotuk wrote:Anyone saying that flu shots are a waste of time better be sure of their sources because you are passing on an opinion that may influence others. Look in to it and make decisions based on your own personal health issues and family history, not based on a friend who says they have studied it. There's a commercial that comes to mind where this blonde says "They can't put anything on the internet that isn't trues. Here comes my date, he's a french model."

"Bonjour"

Exactly, the anti vaxxers annoy me a bit in a sense that their "facts"(autism link) have been disproven about 50 years ago and the scientist who did the research was paid off and got his license revoked. I understand people do need to blame someone for their child getting autism though. If Vaccines were harmful we would see more scientist protesting them instead of celebrities.

The Influenza is constantly evolving and becoming more resistant.

Oh and aluminum stimulates anti-body production and you literally swallow 1000 times more in a single antacid tablet.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:39 am
  • Hawkster, I know first-hand how shocking this king of thing is. It's terrible, and I'm sorry for everyone involved. Sometimes a death is a good thing, but rarely with one so young. You and yours are in my thoughts.
    MysterMatt
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:38 am
  • 34? Gone too soon!
    #NEXTMANUP
    Evil_Shenanigans
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:13 pm
  • The Radish is right about about the getting old thing. If your lucky you will get old if you aren't you don't have to worry about getting sick. But it is a fact of nature that time will wear you down and your body is less effective at fighting off diseases. Think not? Look at your hair, is it getting grey?. Is your skin starting to wrinkle or showing spots that you have not seen before? These are signs you can see that your changing physically. But there are things changing you can't see or feel until your body is attacked. By the way these changes begin to snowball.

I turned 60 almost 2 years ago and it was a chance to think about where I was physically. My conclusions were not good. I have since dropped 41 lbs. and walk 4 miles 5 times a week on the treadmill on a slope. I eat better than I ever have and finally I take the advice of my doctor and she said "Get the damn flu shot!!!!".

Another thing to think about as to whether or not to get the shot. Do you want to be the one responsible for passing on the flu to your family and friends?
    " Living on Earth isn't cheap, but it does include a yearly free trip around the sun."
    v1rotv2
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:20 pm
  • I won't go into details because this thread isn't about me, suffice to say I've been there. Vaccines are the real deal, they're safe, they're effective, and you can bet your ass my family and I haven't missed one since our own episode.

Hawkster, I'm really sorry about your friend, man. That's a damn, damn shame.

Get your flu shots, people! Doesn't matter if you never get sick, you only need to get sick one time to lose everything.
    "I'm gonna call him--what do you call the guy on the trampoline?--Harry Houdini or something like that." -Warren Moon on Golden Tate
    WindCityHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:25 pm
  • I caught the flu three weeks ago during my business travel.

Needless to say, this strain is intense. I was completely bedridden in my hotel for two days due to overall fatigue.

Today, I still have the cough from what I believe is related to that flu.

I haven't been sick in half a decade and I was one of those "I don't need flu shots!" people.

I have no doubt in my mind that if I was 50+, I probably wouldn't have made it.
    vant
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:30 pm
  • Horrible, 34..... that's so sad. Way way too young.

I caught it about 2 weeks ago, couldn't get out of bed for 3 days, on the couch for 3 days, it was brutal. Was very very close several times to having my wife take me to the ER, I felt that horrible.

This flu is no joke.
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:44 pm
  • It seems the older I get, the more I learn that I haven't even scratched the surface, but the old saying "Time Changes EVERYTHING" some for the good, and some for the bad, well this particular strain of Flu Virus is a killer.
    My son (44) is convinced that he's built to handle any little flu bug that comes at him,,He knows more than any doctor$, because some of his friends and the "THEY" experts told him so.
    It's both dissapointing and annoying that I can't convince him that it isn't just him that he thinks about, and that as a father himself, has to take responsibility for the health of all those around him, including his own children, so, I told him to ask "THEY" about what it means to be a "CARRIER"
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:07 am
  • Spokane wrote:That hits pretty close to home, I am 34 and had the same flu. Yes it did seem like a stronger flu then in years past, but a ton of non-stop vitamin C did the trick. I have a close family member who studies the Flu shot for our western washington indian tribe and he will not take it . He and the team suggested not taking it (all ages) Plenty of cash went into the study and none of it was corporate involved, we just wanted to see if it was good for the people. The long term results showed it will kill you.

Two side notes...The study showed that the flu by itself kills under 50 people a year (in the USA), it almost has to be in conjunction with some other illness to do any type of mass killing. Also the flu shots kill more people then the flu. STAYING AWAY. Your corporate websites and puppets may say something different but I will stick to the well funded independent studies.

I can tell you at 34 he did some living, but still had some accomplishments left in the tank...Very sad!

Exactly. The flu shot is worse.

Injecting aluminum and all the other lethal crap they put in those shots into your body is not smart.
    Sturm
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:11 am
  • Axx wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:Anyone saying that flu shots are a waste of time better be sure of their sources because you are passing on an opinion that may influence others. Look in to it and make decisions based on your own personal health issues and family history, not based on a friend who says they have studied it. There's a commercial that comes to mind where this blonde says "They can't put anything on the internet that isn't trues. Here comes my date, he's a french model."

"Bonjour"

Exactly, the anti vaxxers annoy me a bit in a sense that their "facts"(autism link) have been disproven about 50 years ago and the scientist who did the research was paid off and got his license revoked. I understand people do need to blame someone for their child getting autism though. If Vaccines were harmful we would see more scientist protesting them instead of celebrities.

Oh and aluminum stimulates anti-body production and you literally swallow 1000 times more in a single antacid tablet.

There are other toxins in these shots besides aluminum and if you read credible news sources instead of CNN, you'd know this.
    Sturm
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:34 am
  • Sturm wrote:
    Axx wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:Anyone saying that flu shots are a waste of time better be sure of their sources because you are passing on an opinion that may influence others. Look in to it and make decisions based on your own personal health issues and family history, not based on a friend who says they have studied it. There's a commercial that comes to mind where this blonde says "They can't put anything on the internet that isn't trues. Here comes my date, he's a french model."

"Bonjour"

There are other toxins in these shots besides aluminum and if you read credible news sources instead of CNN, you'd know this.

I get my information from scientific text books written by real scientist. But lets say vaccines do really cause autism, the "statistics' show that 1/110 kids who get vaccinated developed autism. Lets say you dont get a Tetanus vaccine, A non-vaccinated person has about a >25% of dying if infected with tetanus. Pick your poison.

The only negative side effects from vaccination is Shingles from the chicken pox vaccine.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:30 pm
  • Axx wrote:

"Bonjour"

+1 can't be stated enough
    Happypuppy
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:10 pm
  • I'm very sorry to hear about your co-worker. 34 is so young. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

Personally, I've never gotten a flu shot and NOT gotten the flu. The problem with the flu shot is that you have to go to a Dr.'s office to get one, and people who already have the flu go to the doctor. So when you go in to get the shot you are exposed to the disease and end up sick anyway. I'd rather take my chances outside the medical offices. Eat a healthy diet with lots of fresh fruits and veggies, exercise regularly and you should be okay.

Of course this is my opinion and I'm in no way trying to influence anyone one way or another. Your personal health is just that...personal. I understand everyone is different and in different states of health. Age is also a factor to be taken into consideration as well as pregnancy. The very young, the elderly and especially pregnant women should consider the flu shot as the virus can be life threatening in these cases. With pregnant women they have their unborn child to think of, a high fever can be fatal to the fetus.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 pm
  • Bakergirl wrote:I'm very sorry to hear about your co-worker. 34 is so young. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

Personally, I've never gotten a flu shot and NOT gotten the flu. The problem with the flu shot is that you have to go to a Dr.'s office to get one, and people who already have the flu go to the doctor. So when you go in to get the shot you are exposed to the disease and end up sick anyway. I'd rather take my chances outside the medical offices. Eat a healthy diet with lots of fresh fruits and veggies, exercise regularly and you should be okay.

Of course this is my opinion and I'm in no way trying to influence anyone one way or another. Your personal health is just that...personal. I understand everyone is different and in different states of health. Age is also a factor to be taken into consideration as well as pregnancy. The very young, the elderly and especially pregnant women should consider the flu shot as the virus can be life threatening in these cases. With pregnant women they have their unborn child to think of, a high fever can be fatal to the fetus.

I walked in to Fred Meyer and got mine. Took less than 10 minutes.

And for those saying flu shots are bad, why then is no one suing doctors or pharmacists for giving out false information?

I would really like to see the scientific proof that flu shots are more harmful than helpful. I know for myself and my family that the side effects of a flu shot are nowhere near what the actual flu does to people, such as kill them. But hey, to each their own.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:22 pm
  • Sorry for your loss Hawkster.

Do we know if this dude had his flu shot?

Pretty moot point now I guess. I know a guy that got the pneumonia described up top, but he pulled through. (No Flu shot, really active dude)
    Idle vaporings of a mind diseased
    VaporHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:04 pm
  • Spokane wrote:That hits pretty close to home, I am 34 and had the same flu. Yes it did seem like a stronger flu then in years past, but a ton of non-stop vitamin C did the trick. I have a close family member who studies the Flu shot for our western washington indian tribe and he will not take it . He and the team suggested not taking it (all ages) Plenty of cash went into the study and none of it was corporate involved, we just wanted to see if it was good for the people. The long term results showed it will kill you.

I can't resist.
    50 people a year, huh? -How- did this study show it? Do you have links to the data? I'd be curious to see it, as I'm sure some other posters here would. Is your 50 people per year figure in just your tribe or the whole country? According to the CDC it's more like 25-40k people per year. Can you point to the "long term results" that show "it kills you"? The CDC isn't really a corporate entity, you can argue it's funded by taxes; but I'd say it's pretty legit. It's nice that tribes are doing their own research now; but in order for me and others to believe you I/we need to see data that backs up what you are saying.

-SH
    SmokeyHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:24 pm
  • Axx wrote:

I get my information from scientific text books written by real scientist. But lets say vaccines do really cause autism, the "statistics' show that 1/110 kids who get vaccinated developed autism. Lets say you dont get a Tetanus vaccine, A non-vaccinated person has about a >25% of dying if infected with tetanus. Pick your poison.

The only negative side effects from vaccination is Shingles from the chicken pox vaccine.

You're the only one that keeps bringing up autism. We're talking about "the flu" vaccine, which has never been implicated in autism....because waaay too many people get it! Oh and they;re not babes so it can't be blamed for it....this aint MMR or other baby vaccines. Flu vaccine is bred in eggs and injected...no big deal. Some people just don't want to get it because it can and does cause a few days of discomfort. I didn't get the shot but did have a slight flu last week (body aches fever followed by a cough, probably same as if i got the shot, first time in 15 years though). Thing is the "flu" isn't one thing. The H and the N are parts of the virus, the numbers after them are other parts, so if there's up to H20 N20...do the math. The flu shot is 3 of the possible millions of combos.
    SARS or some other big flu didn't kill old people; but young, because they were still immune from a flu from the 50's....go figure.

-SH
    SmokeyHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:54 pm
  • SmokeyHawk wrote:You're the only one that keeps bringing up autism. We're talking about "the flu" vaccine, which has never been implicated in autism....because waaay too many people get it! Oh and they;re not babes so it can't be blamed for it....this aint MMR or other baby vaccines. Flu vaccine is bred in eggs and injected...no big deal. Some people just don't want to get it because it can and does cause a few days of discomfort. I didn't get the shot but did have a slight flu last week (body aches fever followed by a cough, probably same as if i got the shot, first time in 15 years though). Thing is the "flu" isn't one thing. The H and the N are parts of the virus, the numbers after them are other parts, so if there's up to H20 N20...do the math. The flu shot is 3 of the possible millions of combos.
    SARS or some other big flu didn't kill old people; but young, because they were still immune from a flu from the 50's....go figure.

-SH

the most popular argument anti-vaccine argument (if true) is the false link to autism, thats why i bring it up. I didnt know that the anti vaxxers accepted that as fact yet but now it seems they hate vaccines because of it's composition. I wonder how they feel knowing their hamburger meet has eye balls blended up in the beef also.

But yes the T and B memory cells are pretty amazing at remembering which diseases you have had in the past but because the Virus is constantly changing making yearly vaccinations(for influenza) necessary.

Just look at this article from 2011 and see they are still trying to revive this autism link.
    http://www.totalhealthcc.com/article/2181.html
    Axx
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information