A co-worker passed away last night.

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Re: A co-worker passed away last night.
Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:24 pm
  • Axx wrote:

I get my information from scientific text books written by real scientist. But lets say vaccines do really cause autism, the "statistics' show that 1/110 kids who get vaccinated developed autism. Lets say you dont get a Tetanus vaccine, A non-vaccinated person has about a >25% of dying if infected with tetanus. Pick your poison.

The only negative side effects from vaccination is Shingles from the chicken pox vaccine.

You're the only one that keeps bringing up autism. We're talking about "the flu" vaccine, which has never been implicated in autism....because waaay too many people get it! Oh and they;re not babes so it can't be blamed for it....this aint MMR or other baby vaccines. Flu vaccine is bred in eggs and injected...no big deal. Some people just don't want to get it because it can and does cause a few days of discomfort. I didn't get the shot but did have a slight flu last week (body aches fever followed by a cough, probably same as if i got the shot, first time in 15 years though). Thing is the "flu" isn't one thing. The H and the N are parts of the virus, the numbers after them are other parts, so if there's up to H20 N20...do the math. The flu shot is 3 of the possible millions of combos.
    SARS or some other big flu didn't kill old people; but young, because they were still immune from a flu from the 50's....go figure.

-SH
    SmokeyHawk
    NET Veteran

Re: A co-worker passed away last night.
Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:54 pm
  • SmokeyHawk wrote:You're the only one that keeps bringing up autism. We're talking about "the flu" vaccine, which has never been implicated in autism....because waaay too many people get it! Oh and they;re not babes so it can't be blamed for it....this aint MMR or other baby vaccines. Flu vaccine is bred in eggs and injected...no big deal. Some people just don't want to get it because it can and does cause a few days of discomfort. I didn't get the shot but did have a slight flu last week (body aches fever followed by a cough, probably same as if i got the shot, first time in 15 years though). Thing is the "flu" isn't one thing. The H and the N are parts of the virus, the numbers after them are other parts, so if there's up to H20 N20...do the math. The flu shot is 3 of the possible millions of combos.
    SARS or some other big flu didn't kill old people; but young, because they were still immune from a flu from the 50's....go figure.

-SH

the most popular argument anti-vaccine argument (if true) is the false link to autism, thats why i bring it up. I didnt know that the anti vaxxers accepted that as fact yet but now it seems they hate vaccines because of it's composition. I wonder how they feel knowing their hamburger meet has eye balls blended up in the beef also.

But yes the T and B memory cells are pretty amazing at remembering which diseases you have had in the past but because the Virus is constantly changing making yearly vaccinations(for influenza) necessary.

Just look at this article from 2011 and see they are still trying to revive this autism link.
    http://www.totalhealthcc.com/article/2181.html
    Axx
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:39 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information